NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_vote_lcapYuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_voting_barYuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_vote_lcapYuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_voting_barYuven's Jutsu (NEW) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)   Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Jutsu name: Eight Tigrams-Singular palm of death

Jutsu style: Taijutsu (Gentle Fist)

Effect: Using the gentle fist taijutsu style, the user strikes one of the opponent's limbs. If the attack lands, the opponent looses all the chakra from that limb for 5 of their posts. Can only be sued if the user is standing still.

Example: Yuven ran up to his target with his Byakugan activated and once he was close to him, he stood still and struck his opponent's left arm, completely closing off the chakra in his arm.

Jutsu name: Gentle Bullet

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: Although this is a Ninjutsu, it requires the user to activate a Byakugan before being able to use it. The user focuses their chakra into their finger before pushing out their finger at the target, shooting out a bullet  that will not deal too much damage, but will instantly close any chakra point that it hits. Because of it's super high speed, the bullet is very hard to dodge.

Example: Yuven pointed at one of his opponent's chakra point, and shot a bullet of chakra from his finger. That bullet hit the opponent's chakra point, closing it for the rest of the battle.

Jutsu name: Gentle Feet

Jutsu style: Gentle fist

Effect: A variation of the original gentle fist, this style was created by Yuven. It allows him to be more diverse during combat, since not only can he use his hands to target and close chakra points, but now he can also do so with his feet.

Example: Yuven jumped over his opponent before turning around and kicking him in his back, closing off one of his chakra points.

Jutsu name: Eight tigrams-Feet Rotation

Jutsu style: Gentle Fist

Effect: Using his Gentle Feet style, Yuven enters a hand stan position before spinning around, kicking anything in range with his feet. It is very similar to the rotation technuiqe, but it is used more for offensive purposes as it deals more damage.

Example:

Last edited by Naga on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)   Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Palm... OF DEATH: A

Gentle Bullet: B

Gentle Feet: B

Feet Rotation: B
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)   Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Jutsu Name: Wind Style-Blades Of The Whirlwind
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu-Wind style
Effect-The user releases wind chakra which surronds him in the shape of a small tornado. The Tornado shoots out incredibly powerful blades of winds at all directions, but it damages the user since, well, it's a tornado..
Also, the user can use extra chakra to make the blades shoot out at one direction.
Example:The user is surrounded by a tornado which shhots out blades of wind at all directions, allowing them to hit multiple enemies at once.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)   Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:37 pm

I'd qualify that as B-Rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)   Yuven's Jutsu (NEW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuven's Jutsu (NEW)
Page 1 of 1