NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Emilio's Jutsu EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Emilio's Jutsu EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Emilio's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Emilio's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Emilio's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Emilio's Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Emilio's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Emilio's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Emilio's Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Emilio's Jutsu I_vote_lcapEmilio's Jutsu I_voting_barEmilio's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Emilio's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:57 am

Jutsu name: Fuujin's Joust

Jutsu style: NinTaijutsu

Effect: From a crouching stance, Emilio jumps using his Wind Chakra to push himself harder and faster, at the enemy's chin with his head. This will place them five meters in the air and from the general blow the target will be slightly dazed. From this positioning Emilio can access or taijutsu combo's or power moves.

Example: Emilio jousted his skull into the targets chin and used his wind chakra to send him and the target into the skies. One confident movement flipped his frame and guided his leg to meet the unfortunate souls chest. Sending him booming into the hard earth below. Emilio landed on the surface, drained and subtlety aching . . .

Jutsu style: NinTaijutsu

Effect: Using his control over the wind element, Emilio uses the wind to propel him at a highspeed nearly a blur. Whether it be in air or on land.

Example: Emilio made a desperate leap into the air to avoid his foes FireBall Jutsu. He dodged successfully, but a stray kunai was headed for him. Seemingly jumping off the air, Emilio launched himself ten meters to the left, evading the metal blades.

Jutsu style: Taijutsu

Effect: Employable in the air or on the ground, Emilio delivers a rapid combination of wind reinforced jabs, elbows, kicks, etc to deter the enemy. This technique can, but does not follow the principles of Strength>Speed. Instead it uses wind boosted agility to break the enemy down with each strike.

Example:Closing in the space between him and his target, Emilio made a small leap to position himself slightly above. While over head a flurry of swift kicks slightly stunned the opponent who had difficulty blocking, allowing Emilio to land safely. Now light on the surface, Emilio administered a blurred array of jabs, to break the opponents stance and strain their body.

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: Inhaling prior to the technique, the user compresses the oxygen in their lungs. Upon expelling the compressed air takes the form of a tiny sphere, which expands to a radius of two meters when it makes contact with something. It moves at a very highspeed and when it expands, it rotates heavily on the surface, grinding away at it.

Example: The enemy ninja had pulled out a decent jutsu, summoning a stone fist. Countering Emilio filled his lungs with air, then shot the air, as if spitting, at the fist. The small orb was far faster than the earthen fist and when the two techniques collided the orb grew. The expansion was instantaneous and it successfully ground the fist down to nothing, before reverting to a small draft of wind.  

Effect: The user takes a deep breath and then exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Example: Canon

Last edited by Aionrap on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 am

Fuujin's Joust: C

Dancing Zephyr: A with 15 Chakra per post it's active

Wrath of Kami: B

Compression Shot: B

Vacuum Sphere:A

Last edited by Xixas on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:13 am

Time has past since this approval, but further thinking on the matter I don't think Fuujin's Joust should be ranked B-Rank. It is literally a Wind Chakra reinforced headbutt. I feel like the jutsu is being ranked on its potential instead of what it does. Because alone this has no killing potential.

Dancing Zephyr is literally propelling yourself with air to move faster. I don't understand how that is an A-Rank technique. Yes the speeds are fast, but it shouldn't be an A-Rank technique in my opinion.

Wrath of Kami is literally a quick combo of kicks then punches. Just because they weaken someones stance(Like common martial arts do) it is an A-Rank technique. I'm not plowing someone head first into the ground trying to kill them. It may disorient them, but it had no killing potential yet it is ranked A.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Jutsu name:Shadow Clone Jutsu

Effect: Forming one handseal, the user creates a tangible clone of themselves. This means the clone can interact with the environment and take a small amount of damage before dispersing into a plume of smoke. Any knowledge the clone gathers is also transferred to the user of the technique.

_________________________________________________________-
Jutsu name: Substitution Jutsu

Effect: Given the employer one the technique knows the attack is coming and has enough time to use the technique, meaning all eyes most be off the user for a small moment of time, the user can replace themselves with an object such as a block of wood. The real body will then emerge in a plume of smoke about five meters away. Again time and a distraction must be employed to give time to prepare the technique.

Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:03 am

Your complaints about Jutsu rank are read, and understood. However, every Jutsu is graded exactly how it should be. Nothing is ever graded on potential. They are graded on the actions, as well as Chakra use. Fuujin's Joust disorients the target, and is a wind reinforced headbutt that launched both fifteen feet into the air. As for Zephyr, you're so fast, you're almost a blur. Speed of that caliber is easily A rank, I actually cannot see why there is any friction there. I'll have Fuujin's changed to C, as I can see your merit, despite its level average met B. C is satisfactory. Also, it's my fault for grading Wrath of Kami. If it's simply a barrage of blows, what makes it a Jutsu? If the Jutsu actually employed Wind chakra to follow the limbs to generally increase their dexterous capacity, then it would be a Jutsu. I apologize for ranking Wrath of Kami A, but I shouldn't have graded it in the first place.

As for Shadow Clone: Shadow Clone is generally a D Jutsu, so it'll probably stay like that. However, remember. You can only use one Jutsu a post, and the max clones per post would probably be something generally fair I.E... Fifteen? I mean, it's so abused. Imagine if there was no limit, you could just waste 10 Chakra per clone, and use up all of your Chakra to make an army! Too pro, man!

Substitution: This is actually going to be something the site will implement. Every character will have two substitutions per fight for no Chakra cost. I know this sounds weird, but it's basically an auto-dodge. A move similar to that on other sites, an auto-escape skill, is pretty... Okay severely limited.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 am

Effect: A powerful wind technique which is released by Kakuzu. A tornado-like mass is compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure is raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, the resulting blast sweeps everyone off their feet.

Example: In canon

Effect: The user fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade.

Example: In Canon

Suggested Rank: B

Effect: As with its individual version, the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates the great fire, and attacks their opponent. 5 Fire Projectile

Effect: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Effect: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most genin should not be able to do this technique.

Effect: By creating a spark from their hands, this technique allows the user to throw multiple balls of flames, which are able to either cause fiery explosions on impact or set the target on fire.

Effect: The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be used like a smokescreen. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

Effect: The user kneads chakra in their lungs and expels a harsh current of wind. The wind is targeted at the ground inches away from the user and upon hitting the surface, it splits into two separate currents. The currents then converge around the user, through constant application of the wind current and form a powerful tornado around the user. With the user in the eye, they are unharmed, but the winds have enough strength to defend against almost all styles, but it's main weakness is Fire Release. Upon flames making contact with the funnel, the flames will instantly eat up the oxygen incinerating the user. The outside of the tornado causes no cutting damage like most Wind Release techniques, instead, the user focuses on spinning speed to deflect attacks and projectiles.

A major draw back is that the user's vision is cut off, but the user can relieve themselves of the tornado, by opening a path way and simply exiting. Then they have the ability to hurl the mass at opponents causing terrible blunt damage. note this can be used as a prison technique.

Example: Emilio spewed out volumes of Fuuton chakra on the ground and in moments he has created a tornado, but in stead of inside he was outside, commanding it. One swift hand movement sent the dreadful mass at his opponent and in seconds the man was thrown about like a rag doll.

Jutsu style:

Effect:

Example:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emilio's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilio's Jutsu   Emilio's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Emilio's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1