NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sento's Jutsu  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sento's Jutsu  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sento's Jutsu  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sento's Jutsu  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Sento's Jutsu  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Sento's Jutsu  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Sento's Jutsu  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Sento's Jutsu  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Sento's Jutsu  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Sento's Jutsu  I_vote_lcapSento's Jutsu  I_voting_barSento's Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Sento's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Sento's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Sento's Jutsu    Sento's Jutsu  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:20 am

Jutsu name:Lava style-Dragon Attack

Jutsu style:Ninjutsu

Effect: The user shoots our a large stream of lava wich takes the shape of a Dragon's head. The user then shoots three  balls of lava through the dragon at it's target-making it appear as if the dragon is shooting the Lava balls before crashing into it.

Example: The lava dragon shot three balls of hot lava, all of which hit the target, before crashing into it, dealing massive damage

Jutsu name: Lava Style-Lava bombs

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect:The user spits out three spheres of lava which roll towards their target. Once close enough, the user uses their chakra to make spheres explode, spewing lava over a large distance.

Example:The opponent had 3 shadow clones out. The user spits out three spheres of lava which roll to the shadow clones. Once in range, they use their chakra to make the spheres exlode explode, spewing out lava which destroys the clones.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

Sento's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento's Jutsu    Sento's Jutsu  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Dragon Attack is A-rank
Lava bombs is B-rank
Back to top Go down
Naga

Sento's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento's Jutsu    Sento's Jutsu  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Jutsu Name: Lava Style-Lava Rain

Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user shoots a massive blob of lava into the air, before using their chakra to separate it into ten smaller balls of lava. This causes them to rain down on their opponents from above.

Example: The user separates the blob into ten tiny balls, making this jutsu capable of taking down several opponents, or just making it really hard to dodge.

Jutsu Name: Lava Style-Eruption

Effect: After burying themselves underneath the ground, the user travels to their opponent's location, right beneath their feet. They place their hands on the ground and shoot up a hot stream of lava at their opponents. The lava breaks though the ground almost instantly, giving the opponent little time to react.

Example: The user may use this jutsu to quicly take out singular opponents.

Jutsu Name: Lava Style-Lava Clone

Effect: The user spits out a large blob of lava and uses their chakra to mold it into the shape of a human. The clone cnnot use weapons or jutsu, but is made out of lava, so physical attacks deal much more damage. It's also dangerous to attack them with taijutsu, as they can easily burn you.

Example: This jutsu can be used to help fight multiple opponents at once, or fight one stronger opponent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sento's Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento's Jutsu    Sento's Jutsu  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sento's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1