NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Meet The Father - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeet The Father - Page 2 I_voting_barMeet The Father - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Meet The Father - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeet The Father - Page 2 I_voting_barMeet The Father - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Meet The Father

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Meet The Father - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Tenshi kept her eyes on the two, and said, "A-are you sure my father kind of knows you? Father, Explain this!"
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 pm

I sighed. It was, indeed, complicated to explain, even for myself.

"Where are your manners gone to, little angel? Well, to put it simply, I know of some of his memories, but not him as a person. Although, if IU can base myself only on what I know, then I would say that this boy can be both dangerous and safe. If he really does "snap" once in a while, then it is dangerous to be along his side. I do not wish to see my sole daughter endangered like that."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Sumaru felt kind of saddened but at the same time angry. He was close to snapping but then he said " I know I am dangerous at times and that you don't want me with your daughter so that you could protect her but... I love her and I don't want to be separated from her..."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Tenshi attempted to hug Sumaru and said, "I know what I'm getting into, can't we try.... just this little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm

I looked at the two of them, especially at Tenshi. Lucky for me, none of them could see my face, otherwise they could have seen a tear of pride shed from one of my eyes. It seemed I could not day no to her, after all...

Just like you, Zia,,,

I turned around and grabbed a ball that I threw at Sumaru, soft enough for him to catch it and not to damage it.

"Be careful with that, boy. It tends to look different and go much, much faster after ten o'clock."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Sumaru caught the ball and tossed it back. He hugged Tenshi and said "Thank you..." to her father. He held Tenshi's hand and began to walk outside. "That went better then expected."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm

"I expected it to go easier." I say, walking next to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Father   Meet The Father - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Father
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2