NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Fio and Kasai meet. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Fio and Kasai meet. I_vote_lcapFio and Kasai meet. I_voting_barFio and Kasai meet. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Fio and Kasai meet. I_vote_lcapFio and Kasai meet. I_voting_barFio and Kasai meet. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Fio and Kasai meet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Fio and Kasai meet. Empty
PostSubject: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:11 am

Fio was laying on her back, minding her own buisness, she heard a lot of noise from a far, but it sounded like it was coming towards her so she waited to see what It was.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 am

Kasai was out in the woods, trying to focus on her training and what not. Though what Kasai didn't know was that she had company. A foot step was heard. "Who's there?" Kasai asked as she looked around, hoping to find someone. "Oh..seems the cat is scared.." Kasai laughed. She started to walk when all of a sudden some men grabbed her. "Hey!" she yelled. "Look here gentleman seems we have caught a criminal." said the man, who seemed like the leader. Kasai rolled her eyes and started to think. "Oh please let go off me I'm just an innocent girl.." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:33 am

Fio finally heard the the commotion and got up. Apparently, There was a girl talking about letting her go... She started a run, and got there within a minute. She then said, "Let her go... or face my blade." She said, slowly putting chakra into her blade while gripping the handle of her blade.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:36 am

Kasai saw a girl run up to save her. Kasai rolled her eyes and headbutted a guy from behind. Kasai rubbed her head quickly but then got out her bow. "Look missy I don't need your help I can handle this myself...it was all going great before you go here." Kasai said, shooting a man with her bow.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:40 am

As she kept feeding the chakra into the blade she ran forward. She found 1 of them and nailed them in the head with a jump kick. She couldn't let go of her blade or she wouldn't be able to do her jutsu afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 am

Two men came running towards Kasai so she put her swords away and positioned herself into a fighting stance. Kasai quickly did a handstand and made a circle made out of kicks which knocked the men out
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 am

She let her blade go to let the chakra sit there. 2 of the men also came at her, considering she would be a witness. She ducked under one of them that were going to do a clothesline. She did a spining roundhouse to the guys head and he fell unconsious. The other man came at her faster. She ran towards him and tackled him. She then nailed the man in the nose. "Not bad!"
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:51 am

"Whatever..." Kasai added. There were about 5 men left. Kasai got out her Giant Fan and some of her arrows and thought of a plan. "Got it!" she exclaimed. She made a tiny air current with her fan and threw her arrows in them which made it hit the men. "Easy.."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:55 am

"That was a fantastic show of skill. I do have a back up plan if you had failed... Do tell why you don't just take them down like we did?" Sje asked putting her hand on her blade handle to check if the Chakra still existed, it did so she took her hand off and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 am

"Yeah I know I'm good.." Kasai said, being as cocky as ever. She put her stuff away in her red cloak and looked up. "Why should I tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:59 am

"Because, You seem as though you got the strength of a Chunin and the acting abilitys of a Kage. Tell me why." She said, not worrying about her attacking her at all.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 am

Kasai moved her orange hair that way blocking her left eye. She started to think up a lie,"I am the daughter of a Kage..." The young adult moved her hand towards her weapons just in case
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:05 am

"Suure, Then what's your name?" She said, willing to try to out wit the lady. She put her hand on her sword just in case she wanted to battle. She wasn't a sap at combat either.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:08 am

"My name is...Tenshi.." Kasai nodded. "Look can you stop interrogating me and just leave..." she asked the girl. Kasai quickly folded her arms and gave the girl a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 am

Fio peered into the other girls eyes. Her orange eyes seemingly without feeling. "Tell me who THEY were then."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:12 am

"Didn't know them.." Kasai said in a sassy tone. She started to walk away but not without secretly leaving an explosive tag nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:15 am

She ran towards Kasai. She wouldn't let this girl go. Not without a few more answers. "Then, Why would they attack you? To cause a war? Even I know that it wouldn't be a good idea, and I often have no sense of what's good... so tell me why they would."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 am

Kasai sighed and turned. "Look Girl in Black..I don't know what you want and I honestly don't care...but if you want a peep out of me...you are sadly mistaken.." Kasai jumped onto a tree and started running through them
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 am

Fio jumped up and followed, keeping up. "I can easily follow you. Don't think I can't. Also, Names Fio." She said, and grabbed her blade to keep adding chakra to it.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 am

"Some name you got there..." Kasai laughed. She got out her Giant Fan and started picking up wings speeds.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:27 am

She rolled her eyes and said, "Just stop so I don't have to keep giving chase. Cause I might just get tired." She said, speeding up to try and match 'Tenshi's speed.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:28 am

The wind was now strong enough for the trees to fall and for Kasai to be put in the air. "See you later Fio.." she manically laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:30 am

Fio shook her head. She took a Kunai and jumped off the final tree. She had enough air to leap over the wind, she threw the Kunai at Kasais arm.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:33 am

Kasai quickly saw what Fio was doing so she moved. "Nice try Ms. Leather but that failed.." Kasai added.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:35 am

Fio smiled and said, "How about you fight me, Or are you scared?" Fio said, Slowly losing air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fio and Kasai meet.   Fio and Kasai meet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fio and Kasai meet.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next