NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tenzo's Declaration :3 I_vote_lcapTenzo's Declaration :3 I_voting_barTenzo's Declaration :3 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tenzo's Declaration :3 I_vote_lcapTenzo's Declaration :3 I_voting_barTenzo's Declaration :3 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenzo's Declaration :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo's Declaration :3 Empty
PostSubject: Tenzo's Declaration :3   Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 am

I declare

1/16/14 12:27

Tenzo Uzumaki
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Tenzo's Declaration :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo's Declaration :3   Tenzo's Declaration :3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Mmkay, Tenzo. I'll make this a decent test. Remember, you are here to offer and advertise to the Admins your general advancement from basic RP and literary efficiency to advanced and above-average proficiency.

We will be looking for:

- Above average grammar

- Above average sentence phrasing

-Above average understanding of RP

- Intellectual literary prowess

- Unique writing style

- Obvious advancement from previous level of skill

Here is your test.

You are trapped within a labyrinth, completely lost with no idea where to go. You are underground, the only light being that of torches placed along the stone, Chakra-resistant walls of the maze. However, as expected, you are not alone. A threshold of powerful rogue Shinobi control the maze and have it constantly changing shape by utilizing the earth below it. They control this maze to take the lost and wandering, mainly the rich and powerful traveling to keep them in the maze until they go insane or die. These Shinobi also wander the maze, looking to kill you. In 1,000 words, explain your experience. Since this is not canon to the site, you can die within the Dec and it will not effect you whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

Tenzo's Declaration :3
Page 1 of 1