NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
My new declaration test EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
My new declaration test EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
My new declaration test EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
My new declaration test EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
My new declaration test EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
My new declaration test EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
My new declaration test EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
My new declaration test EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
My new declaration test EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
My new declaration test I_vote_lcapMy new declaration test I_voting_barMy new declaration test I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
My new declaration test I_vote_lcapMy new declaration test I_voting_barMy new declaration test I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

My new declaration test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

My new declaration test Empty
PostSubject: My new declaration test   My new declaration test EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Yuven Hyuga was walking across the seemingly endless desert, panting in need of water when suddenly, he dropped to my knees. He was almost completely de-hidrated and he knew that if he did not get some water soon he would die. He spotted the hidden sand village about two miles away, but knew that he would not be able to reach it on time. As he turned to lie on his back, he realized that his only hope of survival would be that somebody saw him and helped him.

He hoped this was the case when he heard the sound of footsteps, followed by some muttering. As he peered up at the sky, his view suddenly became blocked by the face of a person looking down at him. This person wore a mask, which made him seem suspicious, but at the moment this didn't matter to Yuven-he just needed some water. "Wa-water." Said Yuven in a rusty voice, hoping that the person would understand his plead.

Luckily for Yuven, the person seemed to comprehend Yuven's words, so he reached into his pocket and took out a bootle of water, handing it  Yuven. Yuven quickly took the bottle and began gulping it desperatley. Each time he swallowed some water, he felt as if he became stronger. This kept on until after a few seconds Yuven finished the water. Jumping up quickly, he said "Thanks. Alot!, i don't know how to repay you."

As the person said noting more, Yuven said his thank yous once again and began to travel to the sand. But then the man (Yuven ASSUMED he was a man) said something, "My family.....they are trapped." this made Yuven stop in his tracks; turning his head he said, "Your family? Are you sure?"
The man nodded, so Yuven said "Well of course i'll help you, not as a thank you for helping me, but because i'm a nice person." Laughing, Yuven walked with the man to the direction of his family.

As the walked under the blazing sun, Yuven decided that he needed to know more about this man. For starters, he wanted to know if this "man" was even a man at all, and he wanted more details about his family; heck, he just wanted more details!
Back to top Go down

My new declaration test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Declarations-
Jump to: