NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_voting_barTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_voting_barTenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:50 am

"Please?" She says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 am

Sunaru freezes for a moment but he then smiles and says "Okay I cant say no to you."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 am

"Thanks babe." She says, ready to fall asleep, as Jace watches from the trees.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

Sumaru lets her down off his back and lays her onto a flat piece of land that was covered in leaves. Sumaru waited for her to fall asleep and once she did he activated his EMS and his Susano'o and he began to stand guard a killing look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:57 am

"Hey, you... tie her up and cover her in leaves, a group of seal masters is coming this way." Jace says, unsheathing his bow, not lieing, "They can seal your EMS."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:58 am

Sumaru picks her up and moves her into a pile of leaves. He then perfectly hides her in leaves and says "I refuse to tie her up. I will protect her..." Sumaru had his Susano'o at the ready a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:01 am

"If this gets rough..." He says, as a group of 10 men approach, with a women behind them. The women was the true seal master, the other 10 fake.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:03 am

Sumaru places his hands on the ground the Susano'o doing the same. He used Amatarstu and the black flames hotter then the sun traveled along the Susano'o blending in with out and it made a circle around the group. Sumaru rose and brought his hand up making a prison of the black flames attempting to bake all of the sealers.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 am

The woman did quite a few hand signs quickly, and put her hand to the flames. It did not burn her, it did the exact oppisate and became white, and slowly the white Chakra flowed back towards Sumaru, covering the prision of Susano'o. They wouldn't be killed this easy.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:11 am

Before the white chakara could touch Sumaru or his Susani'o he deactivated his EMS making the Susano'o disappear. Sumaru then jumped backwards and did a few hand signs and began to spit out chakara infused gunpowder all over the place except for at Jace and Tenshi. Sumaru bit down making all of the ash ignite.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 am

While the fake Seal masters died, She simply blocked it with a basic shield jutsu, which didn't even require a hand signs. "You two don't even stand a chance..."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 pm

"Any ideas on how we kill this lady?" Sumaru began to do a few handsigns
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Jace looked at Sumaru, and looked back at the lady. "Distract her if you will." He said, fireing an arrow and then jumping into the forest, "I'VE A PLAN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru   Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6