NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) I_vote_lcapDouble-Edged Sword (Locked) I_voting_barDouble-Edged Sword (Locked) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Double-Edged Sword (Locked) I_vote_lcapDouble-Edged Sword (Locked) I_voting_barDouble-Edged Sword (Locked) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Double-Edged Sword (Locked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Double-Edged Sword (Locked) Empty
PostSubject: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

"Kill him"

"Settle. I will stay subdued".

"I'll kill him".

"..."

"KILL HIM"

"Calm yourself. Our company approaches".

Zyxeir sat on the jagged tip of a valley gap, not a single soul in the area for miles. His body was wrapped in a cloak of velvet and black, soaked against his skin as the rain heavily poured. It was dark dusk, and the sun was nearing slumber. The last light of the gaping and yearning valleys that stretched for miles, was about to fade.

Someone approached, a soul with an interesting light. Zyxeir allowed his presence, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 am

Today was the day where he would be judge infront of the Akatsuki mostly likely he wouldn't last long since he was already at a disadvantage he hoped he go stick it out until the rain would clear.. Tenzo waled inti the gap in a valley where he slightly notice a man sitting above him, " Was umm told to meet Xyxeir here." He placed his hand on his kantana he would heavily rely on this as of now...
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 am

Zyxeir's body didn't move in the slightest. His eyes stayed glancing as the sun slowly began to die. The cascading storm only began to pour, as the clouds ate away at any glimmering light in the area.

-He's here kill him. It will be so easy...-

Zyxeir ignored himself. The cape around his body flapped in the wind, dripping with the rain of that filled the misty valleys of Kumogakure. He sat there, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:05 am

It was obvious that he would have to make the first move without his Ninjutsu this would surely be difficult. He decided to run up the opposite side of the valley. While unseathing his sword he would then leap of the cliff flying towards Xyxeir aiming his sword at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:21 am

Seconds remained before the sun was dead, and the moon fully veiled by the blackened clouds. A sharp toy approached at a slow speed, not even the slightest threat. It came closer, and closer what was perceived by this boy at potentially decent speed. As his sword approached, the sun began to glimmer into darkness.

The last of light within the land was gone.

Zyxeir's hand shot out at incredible speed, and grabbed the boy's blade with his hand, raking his head to stare with menacing eyes. They were glowing, inhuman.

"Do you wish to die, boy?".
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 am

He saw the glare in his eye something was iff about him but Tenzo wouldn't let him get to him. He heard and acknowledged his question and yet he continued to attack this time he would then grab a kunai from his tool pouch throwing it forward but adding pressure onto his blade to continue thrusting it forward within his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:40 am

"Sealing Technique. Body Lock"

An instantaneous jolt of Chakra shot from Zyxeir's hand and through the sword, and if it touched the boy, his body would be completely paralyzed. Considering how close they both were, as well as how dark it is, as well as factoring in that the Jutsu he used was invisible, it would be literally impossible to avoid with a Dojutsu, as well as speed body augments.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am

Tenzo's body tightened he became unable to move he realized that the paralysis must have came from his from Xyxeir... This was not good. He started to fall backwards heading straight for the ground. He would not let this end here all he need was the rain to fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double-Edged Sword (Locked)   Double-Edged Sword (Locked) Empty

Back to top Go down

Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Page 1 of 1