NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tenshi Saiken  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tenshi Saiken  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tenshi Saiken  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tenshi Saiken  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tenshi Saiken  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tenshi Saiken  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tenshi Saiken  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tenshi Saiken  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tenshi Saiken  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tenshi Saiken  I_vote_lcapTenshi Saiken  I_voting_barTenshi Saiken  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenshi Saiken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Tenshi Saiken  Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi Saiken    Tenshi Saiken  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:59 am

Name: Tenshi Saiken

Background: She was born to the not so married couple of Zia Vilimano, and Wakitaro Saiken. Both of who were Tailed Beast holders, but, that has no matter, she inhereted none of it, so, let's leave the subject now. As most of you, if not all who read this, know what happened when the portal opened, and the new world coming to be.

Well, After awhile, she still hasn't seen her father, and after some research, has learned that her mother is gone.

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g461/Vampires_kiss/Role%20Playing%20Characters/brunettes-white-long-hair-brown-eyes-pocky-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-sakura-kyouko-ponytails-anime-girls-428322_zps9dae2a52.jpg

Personality: She has 3... 'moods' nice, mean, and then there is the one where she wavers inbetween.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Ninjutsu

Minour: Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).

Village of Allegiance: Leaf

Clan: Saiken
Back to top Go down

Tenshi Saiken
Page 1 of 1