NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Clan Saiken EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Clan Saiken EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Clan Saiken EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Clan Saiken EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Clan Saiken EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Clan Saiken EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Clan Saiken EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Clan Saiken EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Clan Saiken EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Clan Saiken I_vote_lcapClan Saiken I_voting_barClan Saiken I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Clan Saiken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Clan Saiken Empty
PostSubject: Clan Saiken   Clan Saiken EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Name: Saiken

Emblem:
Spoiler:

History: The origins of the Saiken clan are unknown of this world, yet, in the other, who does not know of its legend?

A long, long time ago, a great war was raging between two rival kingdoms: those who believed in the People, and those who wished nothing but Power. Upon a year of battle, the Leader of Power managed to kidnap the other's youngest son, and asked for his father to give in if he ever wanted to see him again.

The People's Leader hesitated, but did not give up. he tried his best to reclaim his son back, yet it never seemed to be enough. In the meantime, his son fell more and more into despair. He knew his father would come and rescue him, yet why was he taking so much time?

One night, when he was ready to give up on life itself, a demon chose to visit him. He would grant him the power to free himself, but asked for his soul in exchange. the young man, desperate and wishing to see his family one more time, agreed to the pact, and thus the demon granted him new powers never seen before: Fuinjutsu, the Art of Seals, and Juinjutsu, the Art of Curses.

Through the power of these new techniques, the young man freed himself from the enemy, defeating them all by himself, only to find his home and nation in ruins and flames. The demon did not just take his soul; he took all that mattered to him too. Falling into madness, the young man sought vengeance on the demon, training with his new powers to be good enough to defeat the beast was he to ever encounter him again. He chose the name of Saiken, meaning Union, for he knew that the unity between his power and himself was the key in becoming powerful enough to reclaim his lost soul.

Legends vary on the last part; some say he vanquished the demon, others say he was defeated. Either way, his descendants are still alive, yet only one remains today. While no one might ever know what happened to his ancestor, it is known that he left behind him a great power, the power to call upon Hell itself as well as an incredible endurance. For what purpose will he use that power? only he can choose his path, yet he will have to face the consequences that come along with it.

Kekkei Genkai: http://narupg.forumotion.net/t292-wakitaro-s-new-jutsu-clan-saiken-s-kekkei-tota-bloodline-expansion

(Sorry, I didn't want to write it all over again)

Current Members: Wakitaro
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Clan Saiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Saiken   Clan Saiken EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Approved, just... Attempt to Copy Pasta the jutsus here, instead of the link?
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Clan Saiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Saiken   Clan Saiken EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Name: Infernal Layers

*Note: if you want any additionnal information on the Jutsu, I suggest you read Chapter 2 of "Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells" from D&D 3.5, all Jutsu here are based on each of the Nine Hells' Layers. Also, their activation is similar to the Celestial Gates: if the Ninth is opened, the user will die, but they don't affect Chakra Circulation, so the user can still use Ninjutsu and other types he uses."

Name: First Layer: Avernus's Scythe
Effect: A strong wind surrounds the user and spreads wider and wider, cutting everything on its path to shreds. It can extend on a radius of two meters maximum.

Name: Second Layer: Dis's Emergeance
Effect: The ground around the user becomes black and transforms, being shaped differently. Razor-sharp rock edges grow from the ground and pillars rise at will. This Jutsu's effect can be spread to up to two meters radius.

Name: Third Layer: Minauros's Swamp Birth
Effect: Acidic rain starts falling from the sky, turning the land into a big, muddy swamp. Due to the mud, the movement is reduced and, due to the acidic rain, damage is dealt by being in contact with it. The zone has a radius of two meters maximum and never touches the user, moving with him.

Name: Fourth Layer: Phlegethos's River
Effect: A lake of fire appears on a 2 meters radius zone, but leaves the user untouched by it, spreading as he moves but never entering in contact with him. The flames are intense and try to spread even more, which would be more than likely to happen if anything flamable gets within its reach. The fire can be used for Katon Jutsu.

Name: Fifth Layer: Stygia's Fall
Effect: A twister of very cold water covers a maximum of 2 meters radius around the user, freezing the ground and covering it with a thin layer of ice, making it just tough enough to stay up and stable. The water temperature would cause frostburns if touched. The water can be used like any other water for Suiton Jutsu. (Note: this isn't a Hyoton (Ice) jutsu. it is only very, very cold water.)

Name: Sixth Layer: Malbolge's Devouring Plane
Effect: Many razor-sharp spikes rise from the ground and form mouths which attack the target, going as far as two meters away. If the Mouths were to hit, the target would be drawn into the ground, trapping him or her there.

Name: Seventh Layer: Maladomini's Decay
Effect: On a two meter radius around the user, the land starts to rot and the air becomes polluted and poisonous, causing nausea and a small, yet quite important decay of the skin, turning some spots of it black and reducing the ability to move them. Poisonous gas can be controlled by the user.

Name: Eighth Layer: Cania's Frostburn
Effect: A blue Fire vortex surrounds the user, affecting its environment. Unlike normal fire, which gives away heat, the Blue Fire of this technique is as cold as possible, even more than ice itself. The land can catch fire, but, instead of spreading flames, it would cover in Ice and Frost. The user can manipulate the Blue Fire at will.

Name: Ninth Layer: Nessus's Void
Effect: The user's body transforms into the one of a Devil and a deep crevasse appears under his feet. While he floats above, without flying, anyone else would fall due to intense gravity and descending air currents (like in a black hole). The crevasse is 200 feet deep and has a radius of 4 meters. When the enemy is finally caught and has descended or if the user goes out of Chakra, the user will turn back to his original appearance and fall in the hole, which will then seal itself as if it never existed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Saiken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Saiken   Clan Saiken Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Saiken
Page 1 of 1