NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Balmung clan EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Balmung clan EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Balmung clan EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Balmung clan EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Balmung clan EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Balmung clan EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Balmung clan EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Balmung clan EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Balmung clan EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Balmung clan I_vote_lcapBalmung clan I_voting_barBalmung clan I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Balmung clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octocactus

Balmung clan Empty
PostSubject: Balmung clan   Balmung clan EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Name: Balmung

Emblem (Optional):
Spoiler:

History:

Known as a clan based on tradition. Some people even doubt they're shinobi and often compare them to Samurai. Most of them are prominent in weapon forgery and usage. They were never very well-known, but rumor has it that they've been working behind the scenes for a long time, fabricating exceptional weapons for well-known clans. Even the well-known Chikake clan seemed to have their puppet's weapons made deadly by this very clan. Sadly, the clan's main workshop was sabotaged by an enemy blacksmith shop, and since they didn't have enough resources to build another one, most of them were jobless. Lack of a job meant lack of food on the table (if they even HAD a table, that is), so they eventually died out by hunger. Only a few clan members survived (Including Furaibou's deceased grandfather and grand-uncles), which lead to the small amount of people the clan has today.

Kekkei Genkai (LOTS of detail, and name at least three abilities with examples of use):

A Kekkei Genkai that allows the user to transform its chakra into additional body parts. These body parts are completely functional, and do not present differences from regular parts in terms of efficiency. These parts include, but are not limited to: Arms, heads, legs, eyes, etc. All body parts can be reproduced (including internal organs), but these are usually the most useful for combat. Also, any body part can be recreated in any part of the body (for example, create an eye in the user's hand, among other things). It is even possible to recreate specific cells, which allows the user to stretch or heal its own parts.

Example abilities:
Hana no Kyojaku Hashi (Flower Frail Chopsticks): A recreation of Kyojaku Hashi. The user, using multiple arms, each used arm with one blade, stabs the opponent quickly. Chakra is used to make the blades lighter and, therefore, accelerate the stab rate. Due to the use of many swords (one stab at a time), it leaves the victim's back with permanent scars and gives it little time to react. The arms could be stretched for increased range.

Runaway Centipede: The user stretches its belly and creates many legs on it, then stands on top of them, looking like a centipede. Commonly used for running away or speedy sneak attacks from behind due to its increased speed when compared to regular running. Could also have other uses, but ideas don't come to me every day.

Heroic Chance: The user recreates cells from damaged body parts to replace them for temporary new ones. For example, if one of the user's internal organs is damaged, but the fight is still going, the user could recreate that organ's missing cells to keep itself alive until the fight is over. The only part that cannot be recreated with this technique is the heart, since it's the body's source of chakra- if it got damaged, chakra wouldn't flow and this jutsu couldn't be able to be performed.
This technique is mostly used for vital parts and organs, since most other parts are unnecessary to waste chakra on. However, organs take up more chakra to reproduce than external body parts.

Current Members: Furaibou Balmung, Furaibou's father, Furaibou's uncle.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

Balmung clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balmung clan   Balmung clan EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:31 am

Tentaively approved.. but might wanna run it by Conner.
Back to top Go down

Balmung clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: