NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Torai Clan EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Torai Clan EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Torai Clan EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Torai Clan EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Torai Clan EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Torai Clan EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Torai Clan EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Torai Clan EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Torai Clan EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Torai Clan I_vote_lcapTorai Clan I_voting_barTorai Clan I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Torai Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Torai Clan   Torai Clan EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Torai Clan

Torai Clan F31bf7f43541cb0b80a23b8027bf6f43

History: The Torai clan root before the ideals of "ninja" were formed. Of course they too, possessed no knowledge of the ninja arts, but they did possess knowledge and believe in the principles of the Third Eye or Mind's Eye. They however, were not discovered until the times of ninja. This being because the lands were not looking to expand until those times, so eventually while searching for more territory they were discovered in the Lightning Country.
Eventually they joined not under the banner of Kumogakure, but they only settled down there to avoid conflict. Being previously isolated from the world and its activities, they possessed no knowledge of chakra and its application to form ninjutsu. But even without ninja arts, their clear minds made them excellent strategist and advisers, quickly becoming a clan of nobility in Kumogakure. This meant nothing to them however, living off the land they had no currency system and even with it introduced to them, they had no interest. The Torai clan were truly devoted to their teachings and ways and the things of the world that weren't completely natural were of no interest to them.
Having no way to tie them down through money, riches, etc, the Kumogakure became quickly paranoid. They were a force and possessed minds to brilliant to lose, so what did they do? They planned an eradication on the clan. Not psychic or possessing any super natural abilities other than their minds hardened through meditation, the Torai easily saw the ploy coming. Having branches of their clan militarized for the sake of their well being, the first Torai ninja were born. Armed with a sound mind and a body just as hardened, they were truly formidable ninja.
Suffering only a few casualties the Torai clan made their stand and retreated back into the mountains. Now possessing the newly acquired teachings of Ninjutsu, it wasn't long until a fusion of the Third Eye principles and the ninja arts awakened the clans true potential. First awakened renegade and former clan leader Mitsunari Torai, was the Toraigan.
With this unique trait came power and sadly the man was corrupted. But with a strengthened and aware mind, Mitsunari was aware he was slowly being corrupted and graciously left behind his teachings of his discovery in the hands of other clan elders. No one knows what happened to Mitsunari after he departed, it was rumored that he honorably killed himself, through the application of Seppuku.
In possession of the teachings, their next move was to be made carefully. A man considered to be the greatest ever produced out of the clan was easily tainted by this power. But surely that wasn't the only choice. Treading cautiously, the elders indulged in the scrolls left behind by Mitsunari and eventually created a pure Toraigan. These teachings are still however forbidden and only taught to those said to be proteges and even then it is rarely taught.

Kekkei Genkai: There is no element required for this clan. Toraigan is the opening of ones Third Eye or Mind Eye, which physically shows itself on the users forehead when in use. Requiring a clear and open mind via meditation, the Toraigan is only usable when the user's mind is truly clear. Through constant training, some have found away to open the eye at will, but it puts a great strain on the body and is not recommended. That method of forced opening is known as the Impure Toraigan, which is the force that corrupted Mitsunari Torai, a man said to have the willpower of a god himself. That does not mean corruption is inevitable, but with frequent use, your alignment should change to an more evil style.
When activated the Toraigan gives the user a handful a bonuses as any other Doujutsu would. Instead of trying to make this all pretty, I will just throw them out there.

• Enhanced Perception: This doesn't tie into reflex time, but simply enhances the ability to perceive high speeds. This is due to the extra eye and also the optical nerve working over time to send information to the brain almost twice as fast. Again this doesn't mean you will always be able to react to the incoming force.
  • Cleaner Chakra Usage: With a clear mind, comes the ability to emit chakra from ones system in a more efficient fashion.
  • S Jutsu will cost -35 to 60 Chakra depending on usage
  • A Jutsu will cost 35 Chakra
  • B Jutsu will cost 15 Chakra
  • C Jutsu will cost 10 Chakra
  • D Jutsu will cost 5 Chakra
  • E Jutsu will cost 1 Chakra.
  • Chakra System Sight: Like the Byakugan the user is able to see the points of a persons chakra system. This does not allow them to attack the Tenketsu points. This is only active on the users Third Eye and this is the only thing the Third Eye can see along with color coded emotions. No faces, no darkness, no light, nothing else.

Jutsu style: Bloodline Doujutsu

Effect: This is the activation of Toraigan and it opens the users Third Eye. It also gives them access to handful of bonuses.

Example: Collecting himself for a small moment, the male ninja manifested a 3rd eye in the middle of his forehead.

Jutsu style: Nintaijutsu Bloodline

Effect: Sharpening their chakra in the limb of choice, the user releases it in their striking method of choice. It then manifest itself as a fiery blue extension. Though it appears as blue flames it does not burn, but it hits heavier than a normal punch and knockout the target back slightly.

Example: His fist began glowing a bright blue flame, as his closed in. With a single straight a veil of flames swallowed his target, knocking him back about five meters.

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu Bloodline

Effect: Sharpening their chakra over their whole body, the Torai member becomes slightly more durable. (Lowers effectiveness of jutsu by one rank)

Example: Flexing every muscle in his body, the male shinobi, began to glow faintly. As he was hit with the enemy's kick he seemed almost not phased.

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu Bloodline

Effect: The user must stay in a meditative stance with their two eyes closed, while allowing their Third Eye to do its work. Digging deep in the users mind, up to five frames are manifest, but they cannot exceed the size of seven feet and must be reasonable. These frames are made of what seems like blue flames and can come in the form of almost anything. Animal and humanoid alike. They have access the the "Sharpen" attacks only. But they also can detonate only causing a small bit of damage usually used as a distraction. They can only cause blunt damage, regardless of fangs, claws, swords, etc and cause no burning damage.
The ninjutsu is broken if the user's concentration is broken.

Example: The man sat legs crossed and many spirit beings crawled out of his frame. One a male ninja, one an Ogre, one a wolf, one a Hawk, and the other a bladed katana, which the male ninja took hold of.

Jutsu style: Nintaijutsu Bloodline

Effect: After applying Sharpened Guard, the user can use this jutsu. A fusion of Mind's Manifestation and Sharpened Blow, the user jab's forward and a light blue flaming large dragon extends off their arm. This causes no burning damage, but possesses the force to even dent mountains. This dragon can also maneuver exceptionally to even bind targets.

Example: He remained clam, but approached with tenacity. Jabbing forward, a spectral dragon leaped off his very being and ravaged the target along with his surroundings on a massive scale. The target only suffered blunt force, but surely wasn't in a good state.Torai Clan Goku-dragon-fist-ssj3-o

Last edited by Aionrap on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai Clan   Torai Clan EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 am

Everything seems perfectly legit. However, would you be willing to make one compromise? While a Kekkei Genkai that creates a new Dojutsu, as well as the new concept of cleaner Chakra use is definitely awesome (I might even have a character apply here), would you mind if:

S Jutsu will cost -35 to 60 Chakra depending on usage

A Jutsu will cost 35 Chakra

B Jutsu will cost 15 Chakra

C Jutsu will cost 10 Chakra

D Jutsu will cost 5 Chakra

E Jutsu will cost 1 Chakra.

While everything is awesome, halving Chakra use sadly isn't potentially allowed. However, With this, there are severe cuts in Chakra use that will save you considerable amounts of Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai Clan   Torai Clan EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 am

Swank
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai Clan   Torai Clan EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 am

Approved! Have fun killing!
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai Clan   Torai Clan EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 am

Toraigon: Since it's the actual Dojutsu, like its brother/sister Dojutsu, it won't have an activation cost. It will be 5 Chakra per turn in use, including the turn activated.

Sharpened Blow: C

Sharpened Guard: C

Mind's Manifestation: A with 10 Chakra per post in use

Shinryu: S (Slap dem nabs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai Clan   Torai Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Torai Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum