NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapSarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_voting_barSarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapSarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_voting_barSarconsus clan (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Sarconsus clan (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Sarconsus clan (W.I.P)   Sarconsus clan (W.I.P) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Name: The Sarconsus clan

Emblem (Optional): None

History: Once upon a time, which was very long ago, the Sarconsus clan lived in the ninja world just as any other clan. They often lived in the borders of the many villages in which they resided, and were actually once a well-known clan. Howvere, one day that all changed. The day the Sarconsus clan discovered "it".

The statue of Theos.

Now before i continue, i must tell you more about this statue. It was created a long time ago, even before the foundation of the great villages, by a mighty but evil warlord. After his eventual defeate at the hands of the combined nations, he created this statue and sealed his soul within it. This granted the statue many powers, but rendered the warlord unable to move. or do anything at all.

One day, the clan were on a group mission when they encountered the statue inside a pitch-black cave. As soon as they stepped near it, they were under the warlords control. They would all hear whispering voices in their heads, offering power, wealth, control and just simply corrupting them. Instantly, they started fighting and killing each other in order to keep the satue. Eventually, one shinobi was left: A man named Sharkun.

Knowing that the villages would attempt to destroy the Statue as soon as they heard of this, Sharkun ran away. After five months of searching, the shinobi of the leaf found Sharkun and swiftly excecuted him. Luckily, they were too far from the statue to be corrupted, and thus could not see it either. However, even though they had not been corrupted, they made a terrible choice wich changed the clan forever.

Upon reaching the village, they were greeted by members of the Sarconsus clan who lived at the borders. But in return, they were not greeted back but instead attacked and killed by the Shinobi. After delivering the message to other jounin of Konoha, the entire clan was eliminated from there, before delivering a message to oher nearby villages, Slowly but surely, the Sarconsus' numbers were dropping. This went on until only 3 members were left.

They decided to stay together, and went into hiding away from the other shinobi. As the first member of this trio died, the remaining two had a child whilst hiding away. In order to protect this child, they put him inside a very large tree, before being killed by the shinobi of the mist.

After two years of being feed by the residents of this tree (Squirrels, birds and more), this child decided to be adventurous. He climbed unto a branche, but unfortunatley fell off. As he smashed into the ground and began to cry, the other animals ran away from him, or something. Suddenly, he stopped, staring at a pitch black cave, noticing the figure of something that looked like .......was it a statue? (Cliff hanger, WHOOP)

Kekkai Genkkai: Now, the statue of Theos isn't actually the clan's Kekkai Genkkai. Their bloodline trait is infact a summoning-related technuiqe. The Sarconsus clan can summon special animals which can transform into a specific weapon. Each weapons increases one physical attribute of the wielder. However, only 2 weapons can be used at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Sarconsus clan (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: