NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sicarius Clan  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sicarius Clan  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sicarius Clan  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sicarius Clan  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Sicarius Clan  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Sicarius Clan  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Sicarius Clan  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Sicarius Clan  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Sicarius Clan  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Sicarius Clan  I_vote_lcapSicarius Clan  I_voting_barSicarius Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Sicarius Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Sicarius Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Sicarius Clan    Sicarius Clan  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 am

Name: Sicarius Clan

Emblem (Optional): Sicarius Clan  Tumblr10

History: A Clan that lived only in stories. Throughout the ages, the power of the Sicarius clan has thinned through blood, only to live today in a few. The blood trait for the Sicarius Kekkei Genkai is often reverberated in the sense it loses and gains dominance of blood randomly, and usually stays recessive, so the inheritance rate it considerably low.

When this clan thrived, their power of Fyre was sworn to never be used at full, and each member allowed to use it had to have the greater majority of their power sealed. Even today, one born with Fyre Release is born sealed, only able to use a portion of this power, the seal virtually unbreakable with no chance to weakening. Once their powers were sealed, and the inheritance rate succumbed, the Sicarius clan was nearly wiped out, all of the men were slaughtered, all of the woman taken.

The women were sent to breeding camps in attempts to manipulate the Fyre style, and despite the years of breeding, there was a 92.87% failure rate, and those who succeeded, were usually killed somehow throughout combat, when unable to unseal their full power. Today, the only known user of Fyre Release is Rysel Ulrich, he is as well sealed completely. He works with this power, and keeps it hidden as it is hard to control. Also, there is a huge drawback for this power. For every hour you spend using Fyre release, you are given a curse marker. When your body reaches three curse markers, you lose virtually all of your Chakra, your body cannot move, and the next time you sleep, you will not wake up for seven days.

Kekkei Genkai (LOTS of detail, and name at least three abilities with examples of use): Fyre is the concept of Chakra formation and essence manipulation. You draw out Chakra and imbue it with special properties. For example, the user can create tunnels that do not touch Chakra, just re-direct. Also, the user can create tiny solid Chakra shields that can block a strong or weak attack but shatter either way. Also, a vast majourity of the Fyre Release arsenal holds S Rank Jutsu, many of them taking up so much Chakra. Also, the user can manipulate their own body to create tiny armour pieces. Mainly, the Fyre Release is related to Chakra Control, as it is mainly consisted of body augments for a price. While Fyre Release and Chakra manipulation/augmentation may seem powerful, it is severely limited. For every time a Fyre release is used, a mark is painfully burned and engraved into the user's skin across their arm. When the user reaches seven marks, they will lose consciousness for seven days and be put into a timeless coma. The user must wait seven days after having a mark engraved to have it remove. The removal is severely painful, and lasts an entire day. In this day, the user's Chakra efficiency is halved, and they cannot use any Fyre. The more the marks, the more painful the Fyre.

When becoming a Sicarius, two things are determined. A, your Limit. And B, your Fyre. Your Limit is a number of how many Fyre Release Jutsu you can use before losing consciousness. Your Fyre, is your specific power. It is unique to you and only you. You might find Similar Fyre, but none the exact same.

A Limit is usually ranging from 2-5 depending on skill in battle. This is given to you OOC once accepted into the Clan. 2-5 is generally Genin to Chunin level.

Your Fyre has to be affiliated with something special about you. Therefore, the Clan Head will provide you with your Fyre once accepted. If you wish to change it, you can. Just talk to the Clan Head to come to a conclusion. Fair and square. So, if you use puppets, your Fyre WILL BE WITH PUPPETS. Not dragons or laser beams or weapons shooting from portals.

Examples:

Name: Fyreplace (Expectation: B)

Type: Fyre Release

Effect: Through Chakra manipulation, the user can manifest a bubble shield which can block a strong or weak attack, yet shatters after one use.

Name: Ashfyre Quantize (Expectation: S)

Type: Fyre Release

Effect: When the user would be hit with a potentially harmful manifestation of Chakra, or physical presence, the user vanishes in a cloud of ash and appears somewhere random. (CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE EVERY FIVE OF THE USER'S POSTS).

Ex: User is put in a potentially fatal position for an unavoidable attack. User squeezes Fyre through their pores and erupts into a cloud of ash, appearing somewhere else, away from the attack.

Name: Fyrealm Deaus Primus (Expectation: A)

Style: Fyre Release

Effect: The first Fyre realm. The user's arms are coated in a blazing armament of silver fire that increases the strength of the arms.

Ex: User activates Deaus Primus, and coats their arms in a blazing set. The user's arms will have gauntlets that give a decent increase in arm strength, not speed.

(Fyre Release has been sealed to the point it is only at 30% power, so the powers such as the tunnel has a restricted size, the tiny shields can only be used about twice consecutively, and the armour can't block a huge attack without shattering).

*Note* These Jutsu are all from different Fyre.

Current Members: None

Last edited by Corren on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Sicarius Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicarius Clan    Sicarius Clan  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Decently nerfed, I enjoy the detail and depth behind it. You tell us how each is formed, and how each attack works. I enjoyed how you made the marks a 'must' ... Does this mean that the marks happen every time the user uses a Fyre Jutsu? And not every time they use a regular? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net

Sicarius Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: