NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_vote_lcapFinvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_voting_barFinvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_vote_lcapFinvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_voting_barFinvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!   Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Please note that the Taijutsu will be Hard Fist.

Jutsu name: Ice Release, Chakram Blizzard.

Jutsu style: Kekki Genkai, Ninjutsu-Taijutsu

Effect: User takes out their two dual weapons, before exhaling a gust of snow and air, each snowflake actually a tiny blade. The gust is powerful enough to blind, and the longer the snowstorm hits, the more the defender is sliced. Lasts only as long as the user can exhale.

Example: Imagine a blizzard. Now, let's make each snow flake sharp and jagged, like a blade. That's effectively the same thing.

Jutsu name: Ice Release, Ice Wolf

Jutsu style: Kekki Genkai, Ninjutsu- Taijutsu

Effect: A wolf made of snow is created, and then used to perform several Taijutsu techniques that require a second body to perform.

Example: Much like Tearing Dragon, Fierce Tiger. An animal is made out of snow, and controlled by the user.

Last edited by Finvarre on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!   Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm

There's no need to list Taijutsu moves that already exist, Finvarre. I won't make you waste time in deleting them, but just keep it in mind for future reference. After all, this IS the "Jutsu CREATION" thread. =P
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!   Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 pm

... Derp. I'm blonde. Sorry, Cry >_<
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!   Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finvarre's Jutsu Suggestions! That are now fixed!
Page 1 of 1