NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Austin Haduke (Graded) I_vote_lcapAustin Haduke (Graded) I_voting_barAustin Haduke (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Austin Haduke (Graded) I_vote_lcapAustin Haduke (Graded) I_voting_barAustin Haduke (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Austin Haduke (Graded)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Haduke (Graded) Empty
PostSubject: Austin Haduke (Graded)   Austin Haduke (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:34 am

Name:Austin Haduke

Background:Austin Haduke was born in the leaf village with no one beside him his only friends were his mom and dad.His parents were poor with no money so his dad had to work longer then the other dads did to take care of them.Everything was normal till they got robbed and after that the village was at war. Austin Haduke saw his mom and dad die right in front of his own eyes.And ever sense then he promised to avenge them by being the best he can be.After all this he decided to go watch the annual chuunin exams and saw a nara clan member fighting he watched with anticipation and he saw that the nara won by default because the person he was fighting had been cheating  and austin promised himself everyday he would join the nara clan.

Appearance:Austin Haduke's appearance is slightly odd he has a red kunai holder with a stratch on his cheek.He wears Nara clothing all right but they are torn up and ripped because of him being bullied by the other kids.He also has a kunai he uses as a melee weapon gave to him by his dad before he was murdered.Austin Also has Spiked brown hair with brown eyes.And he has kunais and shuriken in his holster but he has more paper bombs then the gear he uses.

Personality:Austin is serious almost all the time the only time you see him ever laugh is when he messes up.He always try's his best to be the best nara member.Austin Always helps his friends with his seriousness because he gets fired up he wants to kill his enemies.Austin also gets in trouble cause of his Seriousness he will get so angry that he will end up breaking a building in the village so he trys to keep it to a down low.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Ninjutsu

Minour:Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Wind,Water)

Village of Allegiance:Leaf

Clan:Nara

Jutsus: Water Dragon Jutsu
Shadow Stiching
Wind Cutter
Beast Tearing Palm
Water Bullet Technique.
Back to top Go down

Austin Haduke (Graded)