NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Illyasviel (Graded) I_vote_lcapIllyasviel (Graded) I_voting_barIllyasviel (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Illyasviel (Graded) I_vote_lcapIllyasviel (Graded) I_voting_barIllyasviel (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Illyasviel (Graded)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illya

Illya

Illyasviel (Graded) Empty
PostSubject: Illyasviel (Graded)   Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Name: Uchiha Illyasviel

Background:
Spoiler:

Appearance:

Illya is what many would consider a prized possession, for both men and women. Illya is a physically fit woman. She is built like an athlete. There are high degrees of muscle definition that wouldn't be apparent if one views her from a distance. But up close she resembles something similar to the idea of an Amazon. Her legs are more defined than anything else. Her body tends to take an hour glass shape as she has thick hips, a relatively large chest and a really profuse set of other features.

Illya’s hair is undoubtedly one of her best features. Though most people mistake it for white, it is actually silver. Her hair nestles on her back and shoulders, and she always wears it straight no matter the occasion, be it a formal setting or on the battlefield. That’s just how she prefers it. It also looks soft to the touch, silken almost. Her hair has a gentle wave to it. Her brow and most of her eyebrow are covered by a front fringe while the sides of her face are framed by shorter strands of her hair.

Her eyes are often compared to rubies by others and the sparkling red seems to hold the warmth of a crimson sunset. Long, thick eyelashes that fan across her cheeks when closed, envelop her perfectly almond shaped eyes, making the brightness of the red stand out even more. Her eyes are always twinkling with what seemed like amusement or an inside joke only she gets.

Her skin is of a brown complexion and delicate like a flower due to the genes in her family.

Personality:

Illya is a serious individual who doesn't care for playing around much. She is the type of person who likes things rational and logical. Silly ideas or thoughts do not amuse her nor does she think of them and if given, she will more-likely-then-not give a look of un-approval.

She's very confident in herself and her abilities. Coming off as a bit cocky at times but not so much that she doesn't know when she's beat. Illya can also be a bit aggressive at times. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to push to get it. She's very straight forward and says what's on her mind, not taking in to account the feelings of others.

However, she is also very closed off about certain feelings. More personal thoughts that she believes are weak are kept locked away to herself and if accused of having them, she will snap. Denying every word of it. Illya doesn't like being seen as weak as she grew up believing that the weak didn't deserve anything in the world. Anyone who says otherwise will find her quickly stepping into a temper. She has a hard time dealing with feelings of love or caring for another person. Often they get pushed aside or she quickly becomes angered as she doesn't know how to handle them.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Ninjutsu

Minour: Genjutsu

-Chakra Style : Fire Water  

Village of Allegiance:  Konoha

Clan: Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Illya

Illya

Illyasviel (Graded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel (Graded)   Illyasviel (Graded) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 pm

D-ranks:

C ranks:

B ranks:

A rank:
Back to top Go down

Illyasviel (Graded)
Page 1 of 1