NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Graded Vinvent Yukon I_vote_lcapGraded Vinvent Yukon I_voting_barGraded Vinvent Yukon I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Graded Vinvent Yukon I_vote_lcapGraded Vinvent Yukon I_voting_barGraded Vinvent Yukon I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Graded Vinvent Yukon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Graded Vinvent Yukon Empty
PostSubject: Graded Vinvent Yukon   Graded Vinvent Yukon EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Name: Vinvent Yukon

Background: Yukon was born into a modest life, to two loving parents. He was born mute, rarely crying. He grew strong in the art of Ninjutsu. He always didn't think much of people. He also thought that foolish feelings such as love are unrelevant to the process of training.

When he was about 10, he was thrown out of his home for an unknown reason. As he took his things, he burned the house down, not caring one bit. He walked out casually, not looking back to the massive fire he had caused. He wouldn't be coming to the village for years.

He took up a job as a cashier at a cafe, hardly talking. The job grew difficult, as he was mute. One day, he encountered a bunch of robbers trying to raid for money and killed them all with Fire Release. He was immediatly fired because he torched the cafe in the process.

Appearance: Yukon is usually seen wearing a costume of black and gold.

Personality: Yukon is docile and silent. Being mute, he hardly has anything to say. He will get angry if provoked, and has a low tolerance for arrogant people. Although he is mute, he will blurt out a word or two in his fights.

Specialization: Ninjutsu

Majour: Ninjutsu

Minour: Genjutsu

Chakra Style: Fire (He can shoot fireballs at his opponents and engulf the sorrounding area with flames)

Village of Allegiance: Hidden Leaf

Clan: None yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online

Vinvent Yukon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Permissions in this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Character Creation -

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support
Back to top Go down