NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) I_vote_lcapZechs Hyodo (Graded) I_voting_barZechs Hyodo (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Zechs Hyodo (Graded) I_vote_lcapZechs Hyodo (Graded) I_voting_barZechs Hyodo (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Zechs Hyodo (Graded)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Zechs Hyodo (Graded) Empty
PostSubject: Zechs Hyodo (Graded)   Zechs Hyodo (Graded) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Name:
Zechs Hyodo
Background:
Zechs is from the Village hidden in the snow, his family was very politically powerful, wanting peace over the nations. Zechs trained every hour of every day to be the best ninja in his village, and was succeeding in his goal, at the age of 12 he was being sent out on missions with his brother, Mayuri. During one of their missions, Zechs' friend Keiji had been sent with them, as well. Mayuri recognized Keiji, for he was from a family that he despised, and assassinated him during the night, making Zechs believe he fled the mission.

Two years later, Mayuri gained a desire for power over the nations, disapproving of the methods and desires of his parents, he assassinated them, as well. Zechs walking in on the murder, Mayuri fled the scene, framing Zechs for the murder, having him sentenced to death. The night before Zechs was to be executed, he escaped his cell, making his way to the main Hyodo house, he took his family's sword, and found his way to Mayuri, hate filled his heart and blinded him with anger, bringing his hand down he killed Mayuri in his sleep with the Hyodo Katana. Zechs then fled his village and family with his family's sword.

After he had escaped, Zechs traveled across the continents, seeking guidance through mentors across each country. He was taught morals and fighting styles for the next 5 years of his life. His training was vigorous and his teachings were incessant. When he returned from his training he decided to settle in Konohagakure, reflecting on what he learned, and improving what he was taught. He is constantly learning and practicing, and is not often seen in public by others.

Appearance:
Zechs has bright blue eyes. Short, spiked white hair, and an + shaped scar on his lower left cheek. He stands at around 6'3 and weighs 160 lbs. Carries the Hyodo Katana over his shoulder. And dawns the mask of a fox after killing Mayuri to hide his shame along with his identity.

Personality:
His personality is very cold, serious and serene, never rushing into things and does not tolerate asininity. Not spending a lot of his life with social interaction, he has trouble finding a sense of humor, and has always stuck to the rules of anything. Despite losing his respectability, he still has an honorable and chivalrous attitude. He has no intention of killing anyone he fights, when death is inevitable, he tries to lower the casualties down to one person, preferably in a duel.
Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Major: Ninjutsu

Minor: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).
Water/Wind/Fire
History

Village of Residence: Konohagakure

Clan: Yuki

Jutsu:

Ice Release: Dragon's Flight (A)
Ice Release: Earth Freeze (A)
Wind Sparrows (A)
Hidden Mist Jutsu (D)
Back to top Go down

Zechs Hyodo (Graded)
Page 1 of 1