NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Kenku Masori (Graded) I_vote_lcapKenku Masori (Graded) I_voting_barKenku Masori (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Kenku Masori (Graded) I_vote_lcapKenku Masori (Graded) I_voting_barKenku Masori (Graded) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Kenku Masori (Graded)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Kenku Masori (Graded) Empty
PostSubject: Kenku Masori (Graded)   Kenku Masori (Graded) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 am

Name: Kenku Masori

Background: Kenku is the second born son of Torai and Kenta . As a young kid Kenku has always shown some promise in his abilities so his parents enrolled him in the Ninja Academy. Kenku had always been second best at everything including exams, fighting in general, looks and more. This always made the boy feel bad as he was so close yet so far to being first. Kenku kept the second place mark up until he started some training. He left to the other 4 Villages and trained in Ninjutsu (Earth and Water Style) and Taijutsu. Kenku was sent on some missions to test his skills and it's on that mission that he found out his Medical Jutsu abilities. Doing another year of training, Kenku was skilled in most fields.

Appearance: Kenku is depicted as a fairly tall individual, standing at 180 cm tall (nearly 5'10"), along side with his gentle and yet somewhat manly looks he weights 55 kgs (121.2 lbs) which complements his athletic and gymnastic skills. He has unruly medium wavy-black colored hair, with bangs that reach just below his eyes. Although, he complains a lot about his wavy hair, but it seems that he hates curly and straight hair. With time his hair becomes spiky in the back with bangs that lengthen as the time goes on. He is considered to be very handsome, which is why he was previously popular among girls. Kenku's eyes are a dark sea-blue color. The young adult has a muscular body shape due to his training. Initially, Kenku dons a white full sleeved shirt with a navy jacket and black pants with navy sandals. Kenku tends to wear a lot of different clothes like his Medical Ninja attire, his training attire and a lot of other things. According to one of his friends, if Kenku wasn't so lazy, he would be famous just for his looks.
Spoiler:

Personality: Kenku is a very kind, caring and quiet person who deeply cares for the ones he love and would do anything to protect them. However, in spite of this according to people he has always been a difficult person to discern. He has displayed a very lackadaisical and laid back attitude. However, whenever someone dear to him is in trouble or the situation calls for it, he can be very serious, and will instantly try to come to their aid.Although Kenku Masori loves helping others he can be lazy and leave the work for someone else. Due to the prejudice and loneliness he suffered in his childhood, Kenku developed a craving for acknowledgement. Kenku can be determined, loyal and an optimistic individual who has a very colorful spectacle towards life. Though he has a laid-back personality, but will get serious when the time calls for it. He and his siblings have a friendly rivalry, and while they can often be seen fighting one another verbally or physically, the three are actually quite concerned about each other. The nineteen year old can be seen as more of a follower as he believes he will never be able to lead to due him never being able to be first at anything. Kenku was quite obstinate and reckless when he was younger. Over time, he has attained a more cautious attitude towards life, and deals with problems carefully. People say as Kenku grew up he started to become less and less masculine and a bit more feminine, this may be because he has become gentle and shy.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Ninjutsu (Medical Ninjutsu included)

Minour: Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization)
Earth and Water Style

Village of Allegiance: Hidden Leaf Village

Clan: Masori

Jutsu
---------
Ninjutsu (Water Style)
Water Release Water Formation Wall: B-Rank
Water Release Great Waterfall Technique: A-Rank
Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death: B-Rank
Water Release Water Dragon Bullet: B-Rank
Water Release Great Shark Bullet: A-Rank

Ninjutsu (Earth Style)