NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Jace Vs. Austin.  I_vote_lcapJace Vs. Austin.  I_voting_barJace Vs. Austin.  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Jace Vs. Austin.  I_vote_lcapJace Vs. Austin.  I_voting_barJace Vs. Austin.  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Jace Vs. Austin.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 am

(I shall do this first person.)

I sat with my bow ready, knowing I had to defend my honor as a Kage Applicant, and that I had to beat the kid cause he was an As. I had 30 arrows in my sheath, and with my bow in the best condetion it has been in since he got it, the skin perfect, the string new, and his arrows, they were made for this battle alone, whittled from scratch. Hell, I was in the best condetion that I've been for awhile, I trained extra hard for this match.

I then put down my hand over my eyes, and let my hair in the back flow down. I didn't cut my hair for this fight, I never do. It's not the smartest idea, I know, but neither is wearing the hat I wear, since it gives my postion, yet I still wear it. I'm more lethal then I seem, and I wasn't going to kill my opponent, but, I did plan on Injuring the boy a reasonable amount, enough for people to either register me as a bully, or, a social hero, he knew not, if they noticed him as a bully, his Hokage election was down the drain.

With all this in mind, he waited for his opponent, waiting cautiously, knowing his greatest weapon was his mind, not his bow.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 am

(So shall I)

I was going to go fight this person cause he thinks hes going to beat me hell if he really wanted a real fight I'll give him one so as I make my way to see this person I hop into a tree and start looking for him with a kunai in one hand just in case he wanted to do a sneak attack.

I finally come across him starring at him from above "Its good if I take him out now." I say and as I am examining him I see the bow he is holding If I take out the bow I will have a way better chance to win this.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:14 am

I looked from under the brim of the hat, examining my opponent who hopped up a tree. He looked him up and down, seeing that the boy was a tiny bit shorter, and a Taijutsu from the looks of it, of course, he knew that it wasn't the only thing, that was rarely the case, most of the time, it was Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, not in the order maybe, but that's how it worked more often or not.

I then looked at the tree, which was in perfect condition, and I smiled, "Fire style: FireBall Jutsu!" I did the handsigns and pretended to drop his bow before it and blew some air between his finger tips and said, "Just kiding kid, I don't know NInjutsu, Genjutsus my game." I then picked up my bow again and smiled

Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 am

I hop out of a tree so "No ninjutsu huh you made it easier for me then." "But you know what I think ill get in my stance just for you." I get in my offensive/defensive stance with both hands close together in case I need to use some ninjutsu and my feet spread apart for some extra speed for a quick dash to him or a quick getaway.

Now I stand there waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 am

I pull out an arrow, and look at it, questioning weither to use it or not, and decide not to, not quite yet as I put it back, and start doing handsigns, and put the Chakra into my hand and readied my Drowsy day jutsu.

(Not sure wether or not to put chakra yet.)
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:23 am

"Your so pathetic you know that" I quickly run towards you getting ready for a swift kick as I jump in the air trying to hit you with a air kick.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:15 am

Jace smiled, and as he rose his arm to block, he twisted his wrist and attempted to grab the boys Knee and start his Drowsy day jutsu, which wouldn't put him to sleep, but make him surly drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 am

I quickly switch legs back in fourth to confuse him. I smirk and do the substitution Jutsu replacing my self with a log behind jace. I quickly put my kunai to his throat. "This was way to easy."

Chakra 345/350
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:23 am

"You've made your greatest Mistake yet." I say, as I attempt to grab your wrist, if so, I would use the Drowsy Day Jutsu, and then throw you onto your back.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 am

I quickly try to stab your arm with the kunai in order to paralyze your hand.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 am

I quickly move my arm to dodge the Kunai and then I strafe to the side, and said, "Not bad, but, It's not that easy."
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 am

"You know there are senbons all around you all I needed to do was get close enough." I quickly get back into a tree ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:42 am

"You do realise, I'm better at Genjutsu then All." I say, smirking, letting the chakra flow through my system, and I aim an arrow at you in the tree and fire it at high speeed.

29/30 arrows.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 am

I quickly dodge to the left by pushing off the tree to another tree closer to my oppenet 13 feet away from him but the arrow did slice my arm not going through but slicking it. "You you little..That's it I'm done no more games." I quickly do hand signs makeing the shadow sewing Jutsu to come right at you. It goes in the sunlight makeing it faster and stronger. And I stand there using my shadow needles as my only defense.

Chakra:320/350
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 am

I run back about 5 feet and it doesn't reach me, and I pull out another arrow, and fire it at you, with a high speed
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 pm

The arrow directly hits me in my shoulder. As In yell in pain I pull it out and break it. "Ugg that one actually hurt." I quickly make a explosive kunai and I aim at the senbons. "This is something you should know never leave a trap behind." As I throw the kunai im hoping it would hit the senbons in the middle of the circle so I would be able to try something no one has before.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm

He quickly did hand signs, and did the substitution jutsu, and went across the arena switching place with a pebble, and pulled out another arrow and fired it at you, this time smiling.

27/30 arrows.

345/350
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 am

As the kunai hits the ground the senbons go straight into the air and sidesteps to the left and ducks making the arrow miss completely. "I was not even aimging for you I say smiling." I do some handsigns making the Wind Cutter jutsu. "Wind Relese: Wind Cutter Jutsu." I say proudly. I quickly release it aiming at Jace and the senbons hoping the Wind Cutter will make contact pushing them towards Jace.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:00 am

I smile and go higher in the tree and jump above all the wind and sebons, and load two arrows, and fire them, and then when I do, I activate the Mirage of arrows genjutsu. The arrows which seems like 2 now seem like 20.

335/350
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 am

I quickly use the substitution Jutsu onto a boulder wide in the open. "Your a real pain you know that." Readying some shuriken.

Chakra:315/350
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 am

As i'm about to land, I use the substatouion jutsu and get across the field, and fire 2 more arrows.

23/30 arrows

330/350
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:11 am

I carefully take out my kunai and using my hand speed I deflect a arrow not knowing there was 2 the other one hits me. "Agh I'm gonna.." I fall to my knees seeing if he would come closer while he's not looking I put explosive tags under my feet waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 am

I didn't move from this spot, not wanting to close into a Nara memeber, incase he had their shadow jutsu ready for me.

"You know, Just give in, I figure you have your stupid shadow Jutsu ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 am

"To bad you should've moved." I say pointing at the tree next to him that has a kunai I act like I can't move and fall on my face."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

I sigh as the Kunai explodes, I jump and landed in a way as such my feet land so they don't hurt as much and I grab the arrow that fell out on the way down, knoch it, and aim it at you.

"You done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Vs. Austin.    Jace Vs. Austin.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jace Vs. Austin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next