NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Mateo Verde Jutsu I_vote_lcapMateo Verde Jutsu I_voting_barMateo Verde Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Mateo Verde Jutsu I_vote_lcapMateo Verde Jutsu I_voting_barMateo Verde Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Mateo Verde Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:15 am

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This technique is capable of being focused into a straight beam, similar to a laser.

Example: In Canon

Effect: Molding one's raiton chakra into a sphere similar to Rasengan, but lacking the rotation, an emerald crackling orb is formed. Out of this orb an armada of arrow sized and shaped projectiles can be fired, causing small explosions similar to an explosive tag if they miss. If they score a direct hit, the will stay in the targets body electrocuting them until removed. The orb can also be fired to create an explosion that reaches out three meters in diameter. The final use is to hit the target physically, then using static electricity to stick. Once stuck with the orb, only cutting off the piece of clothing it is tagged on can remove it, for it would just  stick to your hand. Then when the user snaps, the orb explodes, with the same effects previously stated. This also removes the effects of Jupiter's Wake.

Example: Already crackling with lightning green as envy, Mateo charged his opponent with a glowing orb of electricity. Sticking his target with the sphere, he continued passed and watched in amusement as the enemy tried to remove the ball. It stuck to every limb he tried to use to remove it, then with a snap the ball detonated leaving the target with broken bones and some 1st and 2nd degree burns.

Effect: this technique is usable. Forming and "L" shape or a pistol with their finger, the user takes a moment to draw in immense amounts of Lightning Chakra on the finger tip. (Takes a decent amount of time meaning I am vulnerable about 7-10 seconds) Upon firing the bullet it takes the form of a highly destructive beam. Upon contact it does detonate and cause severe damage, with the explosion being 10m in diameter. Removes Jupiter's Wake

Example:His body crackled with his signature green lightning as he grasped his right hand with his left, steadying it for the soon to come attack. The target was preoccupied so the charge time went by unnoticed, then as particle of green electricity collected on his finger, he fired. The ionized beam flew with elite precision and destroyed the terrain, but left the enemy breathing with severe burns and a nasty wound on the afflicted area.

Effect:This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the technique can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls.

Example: In canon

Jutsu style:Ninjutsu

Effect: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crashing it onto the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Jutsu style:Ninjutsu

Effect: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterwards, the excess water can be used for additional Water Release techniques.

Suggested Rank: C

Effect: The user generates an amount of lightning from their hands, which can be passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, to attack foes.

Effect: This defensive technique creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skilful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Jutsu style:Taijutsu

Effect: It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the stomach. However, like with the Front Lotus, there is a drawback in which the user gets fatigued right after the technique is performed. Though, this drawback isn't as severe as with the Front Lotus. Also, it holds advantage against Front Lotus as it does require Eight Gates.

Suggested Rank: C

Jutsu style: Taijutsu

Effect: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Jutsu style:

Effect:

Example:

Jutsu style:

Effect:

Example:

Jutsu style:

Effect:

Example:

Last edited by Aionrap on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 am

False Darkness: A Honestly, I was thinking about B, but there are other Jutsu similar to this that are A. Also, the others lack the speed of lightning and are still A. Like Phoenix Claw (Fire Style) is basically the same thing.

Jupiter's Wake: B with 5 per post active

Jupiter's Temple: A

Jupiter's Pistol: It seems pretty strong, a five shot gun that fires entire beams, with the beams doing great damage, and exploding thirty feet out. I'll have to grade it S.

Thunder Binding: This can be considered a "Prison Jutsu". All prison Jutsu are A, last three posts, and have a weakness. Since all of these have been met, it'll be A with 15 per post active.

Stormy Blockade: B since it's a lot of water. Yet, it's just water.

Jupiter's Lightning: A with 15 per turn in use

Exploding Water: A. Remember, they can technically hop up and stand on the water too!

Inspiration: C since it's just a jolt when touched

Water Formation Wall: B

As for the Taijutsu, technically anyone can do something like this. It's not necessarily a Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:27 pm

I should add that the body augmenting specific jutsu still require you to choose medical nin.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:31 pm

A body augmentation does not require medical spec. The skill is similar to the Raikage's Lightning Release Armor, but it gives Strength instead. The Raikage for one was not a medical ninja and LRA is classified as Nintaijutsu. I possess both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. I don't see your point please provide viable info. My source being canon
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:37 pm

If I am assuming correctly, you are probably referring to something like Chakra Scalpel? http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Scalpel. These do not fall under the same category. For if that was the case, Chidori http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori would also, be a Medical jutsu. Since it is augmenting the hand with Lightning Chakra, just like I am doing to my body, but on a larger scale.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am

Also I just read through the article on medical jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Medical-nin. It says nothing about augmenting, enhancing, or anything of the sort. Just healing, now maybe some of the techniques enhance, but I still haven't found anything being enhanced other than cell regeneration rate. Oh and they also have a hidden knack for poison techniques I guess, but again I'm not seeing your point. Please link me to some proof.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 am

Jutsu name: Shadow Clone Jutsu

Effect: The user creates perfect clones of themselves. They are tangible and can interact with the environment as well as perform jutsu and the cost of their own supply, given they bear enough.

Example:Canon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde Jutsu   Mateo Verde Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Mateo Verde Jutsu
Page 1 of 1