NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Nikolai Forge  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Nikolai Forge  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Nikolai Forge  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Nikolai Forge  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Nikolai Forge  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Nikolai Forge  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Nikolai Forge  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Nikolai Forge  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Nikolai Forge  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Nikolai Forge  I_vote_lcapNikolai Forge  I_voting_barNikolai Forge  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Nikolai Forge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge  Empty
PostSubject: Nikolai Forge    Nikolai Forge  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Name: Nikolai Forge

Background: Nikolai comes from a a city in the slums of A small city, where he was raised for part of his life. When he was 5, he was kidnapped by a relative and held in secrecy for 2 years. In those two years of bondage, Nikolai managed to learn the art of Taijutsu from his uncle. When he was 8, he was reunited with his parents, but decided to not go with the pair, as he needed to complete his training.

When Nikolai was 10, the relatives he lived with died, and Nikolai was displaced yet again. A family of 3 took him in and he lived there for 1 year. When he was eleven, his biological brother who was 15 at the time went on a manhunt to search Nikolai down and train him more in the art of Ninjutsu. When Nikolai heard this, he thought his brother was going to kill him and was greatly bewildered.

When his biological brother found the residence he resided in at the time, Nikolai tried to go in hiding but to no avail. Nikolai's brother quickly found him and persuaded Nikolai to come home with him. The family he was living with at the time tried to regain custody of Nikolai, but it was futile. Nikolai and his brother had fled out of the city overnight to avoid bewilderment among the people.

Nikolai trained with his brother for 9 more years. Then his brother died, and he was forced to take on the payload.That was no problem for him, as he grew used to the increased independence. When Nikolai turned twenty, he found himself in a place he hardly knew anything of. He declared that he would be staying in this place, so he could train some more.

So this is a brief history of Nikolai Forge's life. Also, Nikolai never got to see his biological nor foster parents again. He really didn't care whether he ever saw them or not. At this moment, Nikolai is only focusing on becoming the strongest fighter there is.

Appearance: Nikolai always wears a black robe with white accents. He carries a blade covered in a cloth-weaved sheath on his back. He has long black hair, with blue-green eyes and black eyelashes. He sports metal-plated wristbands.

Personality: Nikolai was never one to get angered easily. He has a long temper and rarely speaks. As he is only 20, you'd expect that he would be outgoing and overbearing. Nikolai is the opposite of that.

Specialization: Taijutsu

Majour: Taijutsu
Minour: Ninjutsu

Chakra Style: Wind

Village of Allegiance: Exxon

Clan: None
Back to top Go down

Nikolai Forge
Page 1 of 1