NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Currency System EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Currency System EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Currency System EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Currency System EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Currency System EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Currency System EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Currency System EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Currency System EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Currency System EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Currency System I_vote_lcapCurrency System I_voting_barCurrency System I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Currency System I_vote_lcapCurrency System I_voting_barCurrency System I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Currency System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Currency System Empty
PostSubject: Currency System   Currency System EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

As of now, a new currency system has been implemented into TNNaruPG. The system will be simple, and shall be added to and defined more accurately later on in time. As of now, money will be obtained one of two ways.

1. Missions.

Missions will be the most common way of obtaining money. There will be missions posted in every village with requirements, and rank. Only Shinobi with allegiance to THAT VILLAGE may take these missions. You can only have two missions at a time with a three day rest period in between failed/succeeded missions. When you have finished a mission have the mission leader (Yes, you need a group leader) P.M an Admin/Mod with the link to the mission, as well as the names of those involved.

Points: Some of you may have noticed a random little point counter next to your Avatar. These points can be traded in for points at an equal retail value. One point, one ~.

Currency sign is: ~

E Mission: 50~

D Mission: 100~

C Mission: 200~

B Mission: 350~

A Mission: 600~

S Mission: 800~

Each village will have its own shop of special items only obtainable by Shinobi of that village. However, there will also be a General shop for members that everyone can pick off of.
Back to top Go down

Currency System
Page 1 of 1