NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Puppet System/Template  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Puppet System/Template  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Puppet System/Template  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Puppet System/Template  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Puppet System/Template  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Puppet System/Template  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Puppet System/Template  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Puppet System/Template  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Puppet System/Template  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Puppet System/Template  I_vote_lcapPuppet System/Template  I_voting_barPuppet System/Template  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Puppet System/Template  I_vote_lcapPuppet System/Template  I_voting_barPuppet System/Template  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Puppet System/Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Puppet System/Template  Empty
PostSubject: Puppet System/Template    Puppet System/Template  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 am

*Those pesky pesky puppeteers are always about and it just so happens I am one. Now puppetry or Kugujutsu can easily become very OPed(overpowered) and like anything of the sort, it needs a system and limits. This being so someone doesn't walk into a battle and before you know it a Puppet Master is controlling 20 puppets one with each digit. Yes toes included. So to gauge this Puppet masters should be allowed five puppets max. Two fingers, for each puppet. Of course eventually this little move will come up White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets, but that technique is for one legendary and would still be difficult to use.

Now to the important part of this topic. Below are the limits I believe should be set for puppeteers. These being the amount they can control at a time.

Academy Student: 1 Puppet
Genin: 1 Puppet
Chunin: 2 Puppets
Jounin: 3 Puppets
Anbu: 4 Puppets
Sannin/Kage: 5 Puppets

If you choose Kugujutsu are you major spec, be aware you get one free puppet to get on your feet. The next ones you won't will cost you words, each requiring 700. Whether it be about crafting it, window shopping w seeing it, anything, just 700 solid words.

Having 1 Puppet should be enough for most people, but of course, puppetry is an advanced and very powerful art. Now creating Puppets. So powerful god like contraptions don't spawn over night, puppets should be registered. This of course monitors what beings are coming into existence, but also so they can be fair. Each puppet of course can be equipped with hidden weapons, so this is wear you would arm your wooden, maybe even metal beast.

Name:
History:  Link of 700 word thread.
Appearance: Images are always nice, but words can put that finishing touch on it.
Weight: Take note, the heavier the puppet the slower it will move, because you still have to maneuver it with chakra strings.
Materials used: Use materials that exist in the Naruto universe, but be aware some materials are quite heavy.
Weapons: Maximum of four weapons on each puppet and give an in depth description of each tool and how it works. Puppets are all about mechanisms if it doesn't makes sense or you can't explain it, it's not viable.

Below is where you state where the weapons created above are.
Head:
Neck:
Torso:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Legs:

Feel free to add an extra limb to your puppet, it's all about creativity, but don't forget to add that weight and you still must follow the weapon rules. Each added limb counts as a slot, if they are wings then they come in a pair. Meaning two wings = one slot.

Here is an example of a bad weapon description
Kunai shooter: This mechanism shoots kunai's very fast at targets.

Here is a passable weapon description.
Kunai Shooter: This mechanism works like a revolver. Once one Kunai is shot, another easily slides into place via a rotating barrel and replaces it almost instantly. It is not reloadable in battle or at least it is time consuming to reload them. Each revolver has ten slots, meaning after ten kunai have been fired you are empty. The Kunai are fired faster than shinobi typically throw them, making them travel a bit further.

*All credit goes to member Aionrap
Back to top Go down

Puppet System/Template
Page 1 of 1