NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_vote_lcapThis shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_voting_barThis shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_vote_lcapThis shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_voting_barThis shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. Empty
PostSubject: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: Kerano, Indigo

Background: He's been doubtful his whole life, retaking classes in the academy, training twice as much, not being sure that the first training did it. He doubts he's strong enough for anything, which is why he does most things twice, if possible, unless there's proof the first time worked. That was the story until he was 15. By this point, he is able to do most things in 1 go, with confidence it was done right, one of the few things that he still can't conquer, is the idea that he doesn't train enough.

Nothing real big happened in his life, both of his parents are alive, he hasn't really be injured badly before, life's been reasonably good to him.

Appearance: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/16078499/764357_large.jpg

He is 6'3, bout 120 pounds, has blue hair, that becomes lighter as it goes back. He is built a bit thinly, he keeps his tools in his coat. Which is Blue and white, with 2 pockets.

Personality: He doubts himself a lot, he tries to believe in others, but often fails. His mind tends to be in the clouds, wishing he could fly, without the use of jutsu. Now, Keeping this in mind, he tries to act confident on the outside, and often succeeds. Considering everything, It's strange he's not a happy person.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Ninjutsu

Minour:Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization). Earth

Village of Allegiance:  Leaf

Clan:(To be left blank for now.)

Last edited by Dann432432 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 am

Academy Student. No, you've been ranked Ninja Halloween Costume.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Do we even have a color for that...?
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 am

Approved. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

I can make the color for it!
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay. Empty

Back to top Go down

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.
Page 1 of 1