Naruto Role-Play

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432

Aegis

Finvarre

CyberTurtle77

Corren

Naga

Wakitaro

Aionrap

Nikolai Forge

Aj16amc

Top posting users this week

Share | 

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

PostSubject: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: Kerano, Indigo

Background: He's been doubtful his whole life, retaking classes in the academy, training twice as much, not being sure that the first training did it. He doubts he's strong enough for anything, which is why he does most things twice, if possible, unless there's proof the first time worked. That was the story until he was 15. By this point, he is able to do most things in 1 go, with confidence it was done right, one of the few things that he still can't conquer, is the idea that he doesn't train enough.

Nothing real big happened in his life, both of his parents are alive, he hasn't really be injured badly before, life's been reasonably good to him.

Appearance: http://data2.whicdn.com/images/16078499/764357_large.jpg

He is 6'3, bout 120 pounds, has blue hair, that becomes lighter as it goes back. He is built a bit thinly, he keeps his tools in his coat. Which is Blue and white, with 2 pockets.

Personality: He doubts himself a lot, he tries to believe in others, but often fails. His mind tends to be in the clouds, wishing he could fly, without the use of jutsu. Now, Keeping this in mind, he tries to act confident on the outside, and often succeeds. Considering everything, It's strange he's not a happy person.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Ninjutsu

Minour:Taijutsu

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization). Earth

Village of Allegiance:  Leaf

Clan:(To be left blank for now.)

Last edited by Dann432432 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 am

Academy Student. No, you've been ranked Ninja Halloween Costume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Do we even have a color for that...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 am

Approved. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

I can make the color for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.   

Back to top Go down

This shall be my new character. Soon. Tis just a template for the time being. Okay? Okay.
Page 1 of 1