NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Seishin Application EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Seishin Application EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Seishin Application EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Seishin Application EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Seishin Application EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Seishin Application EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Seishin Application EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Seishin Application EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Seishin Application EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Seishin Application I_vote_lcapSeishin Application I_voting_barSeishin Application I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Seishin Application I_vote_lcapSeishin Application I_voting_barSeishin Application I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Seishin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Seishin Application Empty
PostSubject: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 am

Name:

Background with clan (how long have you known you were part of the clan/ family lineage):

Spirit Animal(must be a real life animal or one in the Naruto series.. cannot be one of the tail beasts, that's cheating. Please also include the two abilities you will get from this animal while in spirit cloak.):

Spirits name (could be simply fox or any other animal name, or an actual name):

Why you want to join my clan/why should I let you join (be as brief as you want... just note it's quality over quantity):
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm

As example.

Name: Takumi

Background with clan (how long have you known you were part of the clan/ family lineage): None/ has no knowledge of the clan.

Spirit Animal(must be a real life animal or one in the Naruto series.. cannot be one of the tail beasts, that's cheating. Please also include the two abilities you will get from this animal while in spirit cloak.): Peregrine Falcon: Speed and Binocular Vision.

Spirits name (could be simply fox or any other animal name, or an actual name):Taka

Why you want to join my clan/why should I let you join (be as brief as you want... just note it's quality over quantity): Cause it's my clan and I do what I want... which is to join it...
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 am

Name: Lucine Raenin Okami

Background....
           Rae was an orphan adopted by the owner of a tea house. Growing up, she was taught herbs and was a waitress. Studying the Ninjutsu trainings whenever she could, she was a fit and keen girl... As many men admired.
           While she was taking the garbage out for the tea shop, she was jumped by three men that had come in after drinking too much sake. When they had her pinned against the wall, they had attempted to ah... You know. Rape her. During this moment of absolute terror, her spirit forme burst forth, Sending the men sprawling. In front of her was a black, shadowy wolf. Raenin, being in a state of terror still from the men, screamed at the figure, before hearing it's voice in her mind. Confirming itsself as Sansuke, her spirit animal... She called BS. This lead to a heated argument, and the surprise of her Adopted parents. Hidden from public, she was sent to the Hidden Leaf Village, to live with her uncle. Originally from Kiriga, she feels ill at ease and is quite afraid of men now.

Spirit Name: Sansuke, the Black Wolf

Because I'm in freaking love with this idea!

Cloaking abilities- Wolf senses. Wolf Strength.

Last edited by Lucine on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Name: Tenzo Uzumaki

Background: Ehhh what can I say. When you were sold into slavery you dont have much knowledge of what's going on why your there or if it was something you've doon wrong. Well regardless of that Tenzo at the age of nine never gave up he prayed to the gods to help him send him something/one that he could rely on until this is exactly what he recieved and yet this was totally not was he expecting. One night while in the midst of sleeping Tenzo heard a familiar feminine voice screaming along with groans and moans of an older male. Tenzo slowly turned his body to the location of the sounds. It was his friend Mia being rapped by one of the plantation owners this threw Tenzo into a blind rage as he then bolted across the room jumping over otger children tackling the man sending him flying into the wall. Tenzo would then further anger the man by tossing rocks at his head. Tenzo noticed the entrance to the barn where children were kept was open so he made a dash for it barely escaping the mans clutches. It was not until he heard sounds of dogs that he knew he was in trouble. After being caught by the man he was severly beaten until near death. Then something in Tenzo changed. His body double in size and became furry. Next thing he knew he had become that of a full grown tiger with long thick canine fangs. Sound loud and very cocky boomed inside his head, "Finally kid you awaked mah power... My names Sagittarius. ." Along with this strange power, confidence was brought forward. He would rush the man roaring causing the dogs to run in fear along with there owner. Tenzo and Sagittarius would then case and leap onto the slave owner bitting and severing his neck just as the rest of the plantation appeared and watched in horror the death of there friend. And yet no one knew where this tiger came. Once again he rushed forward causing everyone to run but ue wouldnt attack he would give himself the cover to sneak back into the farm undetcted by anyone where he would hide behind a pile of hay and transformed back into his human state... Since that day the children were rescued and the plantation shut down. As Tenzo now lives in the Hidden Leaf keeping his new found power a secret.

Spirit Animal : Sabre Tooth Tiger. Increased Strenght and Speed.

Spirits name: Sagittarius

Why you want to join my clan/why should I let you join (be as brief as you want... just note it's quality over quantity): I would like to join because I love animals and aspire to be a veterinarian in real life. So why not be apart of something that could bring one of my life aspirations into a hobby of mine :3.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Tenzo: Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seishin Application   Seishin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Seishin Application
Page 1 of 1