NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Seishin                 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Seishin                 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Seishin                 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Seishin                 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Seishin                 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Seishin                 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Seishin                 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Seishin                 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Seishin                 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Seishin                 I_vote_lcapSeishin                 I_voting_barSeishin                 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Seishin                 I_vote_lcapSeishin                 I_voting_barSeishin                 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Seishin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Seishin                 Empty
PostSubject: Seishin    Seishin                 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:09 am

Name: Seishin

Emblem (Optional):

History: The Seishin is an ancient order of ninja, steeped in a long history of service to the Land of Fire. It has long stood as the spiritual strength behind the land, as well as a physical defender. The clans creation happened some Corren hundred years prior during a tumultuous time. During a great ninja war, a young ninja named Gen became gravely wounded and hid in a shrine. Their he prayed to the spirits for assistance and was granted their boon. He was infused with the spirit of an animal, one of his favorites, the Eagle. He returned to the battle, now in the form of a giant eagle. Together with his ninjutsu and the Eagle's natural abilities they defeated the enemies of the land. The eagle had become a part of him, and he lived with the spirit inside of him till his death. However he had two children and in them the spirit was passed on. The spirit then took the forms of their cherished animals, fox and turtle. In turn when they had children the spirit was passed to them and took on new forms and so on and so forth. today there exists three separate families which share the Seishin family blood. The direct Seishin line and two others which have remained hidden, leaving the land of fire for other lands.  

Kekkei Genkai:

Spirit Form: The user of this ability is cloaked in a shroud of chakara and has the enhanced abilities of their spirit animal, up to two. These traits are based off the animal of choice and are defined in the application. Here the spirit animal passes on it's abilities while the user remains in human form. this ability is most often used for hunting and tracking by enhancing the users sensory abilities.

Physical Transformation: The user transforms into their spirit animal. This animal form has the same chakara nature and ninjutsu abilities as the human form, but with an increase in power with a usage of 45 chakara per post in form. This is an imperfect form with the person and spirit being of two different minds. The user controls the body fully but the power belongs to the spirit who can at any time become angry with the user and revert the form, denying the user until a formal apology is made.

Pure symbiosis: While in spirit form the user initiates an enhanced version of the physical transformation linking the animal spirit to the subconscious of the person, granting the animals instincts and intuition. This form is unsteady and requires years to master fully, at first only the user and the spirits thoughts are linked but slowly through the use they become one, their instincts and actions merging perfectly while in this pure form. A sign that one has become truly merged with their spirit animal is that glowing runes of chakara are seen throughout the animals body.

Current Members: Sukotto Seishin (family head) Mushishō Seishin (daughter) Gen Seishin (son-in-law, not the ancestor, no spirit animal) Lee Seishin (grandson)
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Seishin                 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seishin    Seishin                 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 am

Nice, I love the mixture of originality and canon aspects. They blend together really well. (Don't tell anyone, but this is like, the only fully legit Clan with no problems). Approved! /me expects great things! TERRIBLE, yes... But great!
Back to top Go down

Seishin
Page 1 of 1