NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Declaration Rules EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Declaration Rules EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Declaration Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Declaration Rules EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Declaration Rules EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Declaration Rules EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Declaration Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Declaration Rules EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Declaration Rules EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Declaration Rules I_vote_lcapDeclaration Rules I_voting_barDeclaration Rules I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Declaration Rules I_vote_lcapDeclaration Rules I_voting_barDeclaration Rules I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Declaration Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Declaration Rules Empty
PostSubject: Declaration Rules   Declaration Rules EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 am

Once a week, from Thursday to Sunday, you can Declare. To Declare means to announce your intention and desire to ascend in rank. The Declaration Test determines your aptitude; the test is a random situation given to the tested, where they RP in a Solo topic. You will be judged for improvement, and advanced literary proficiency, as well as comparisons to your previous judgment as assessed on your Character Page test. If you show improvement in all of these areas above the standard for your current rank, you will be granted an advance in rank.

Once a week, every Thursday. However, you cannot Declare the week you were graded.

Last edited by Crylancelo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Declaration Rules
Page 1 of 1