NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Inside the Village (Story Line) I_vote_lcapInside the Village (Story Line) I_voting_barInside the Village (Story Line) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Inside the Village (Story Line) I_vote_lcapInside the Village (Story Line) I_voting_barInside the Village (Story Line) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Inside the Village (Story Line)

Go down 
+5
CyberTurtle77
Aegis
Gilgamesh
Octocactus
Corren
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Inside the Village (Story Line) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 pm

While the Hokage Election and Jury Stands topics fill, any characters not in the Stands or Election will be here, talking about what they're doing while the story progresses inside the election. You may post in turn, and remember. Everything you do here is sensitive. This doesn't mean you can start destroying the village, but everything you DO do that is legal will matter to the story. If characters get into a fight, take it into the Forest with a tab (Story Line). And then, anything that happens will be Canon. Enjoy!

Last edited by Corren on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Furaibou was training his precision at the lake (in Kirigakure, he decided not to go to the Leaf Village). He tried cutting fruit and leaves from a nearby tree as they fell, as a method of training and to clear the mind. He didn't care about the Kages; the only thing that matters to him is whether they're good or not, but he prefers to leave that to other people. As he trained, he wondered if he made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:49 am

Kuro Volk was waiting by the ramen shop, wearing his light armor and black garbs, awaiting the arrival of his close friend Corren. He scowled at passing villagers with much disdain, he was sick of living amongst these people; being on the same ground was tough enough.

"Where is he?"

He had gotten word for the new Hokage Election, but he decided not to waste his time with such a thing, what this village did had not piqued his interest, their efforts will all be a waste soon enough.

"I must admit.." He said as he looked up at the sky, the silence of the village did put a slight smile on his face. "It is peaceful.."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:11 pm

(as aegis)

I walked into the square, which was filled with people. I had apparently arrived in the village jut in time for it's hokage election. This was truly a gift of fate, for I was not alive during the last raikage election and had not yet experienced this excitement. As I passed a small ramen shop I noticed a shinobi looking impatient. just another of hundreds here, waiting for the election to begin properly.

I decided to stop and get some ramen, if anything I could sit and eat it while waiting on an update about the debates. As I sat and ordered I turned in my seat and asked the shinobi politely, "who is running for hokage, I'm afraid i'm not from here and only recently arrived.." I said, trying to seem polite.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Sumaru was walking through the village and saw many people exited because of the new Kage election. Sumaru didn't really care who the new Kage was as long as they didn't get corrupt and turn evil on them he felt anyone would be fine for the position.

Sumaru decided to go somewhere peaceful to be one with his thoughts. He walked to a park bench and sat down and just enjoyed the atmosphere and life.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Indigo was sitting in his home, not wanting to go out and vote in the election, or at least, not if he needed to. Indigo got up and left his house, going to the Ramen shop to get food, and saw Kuro Volk, and sat by him, and said, "hello, hhow are you."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Vincent was walking through the village when he saw a strange man. He seemed like he was waiting for a friend. To pass the time, he started speaking to the person.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Corren emerged from a perky little noodle shop to find himself facing the back of his best friend-- And others. "Hey, Kuro! Made a friend?".

Corren patted his friend's shoulder, and bowed to the new company. "Hello there! I'm Corren. Call me Corren. What do they call you?".
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 am

Being a rouge, Sento wasn't really welcome in the hidden villages. He would often see the way people looked at him as he walked throught the main square, faces filled with fear and disgust. But he didn't care about them, and neither did he care about the hokage election. He was just hungry, so he made the decision to eat at the local ramen store.

Upon entering, he eyed his company. They didn't seem like the sort of people to start any trouble, so he just sat down, sighed under his red scarf, and ordered his meal.

However, he kept an eye on the people besides him. Maybe they would start some sort of fun conversation.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am

*Posting Order* Octocactus, Gilgamesh, Aegis, Cyber, Dann, Vinvent, Corren, Naga. OBEY THE POSTING ORDER, OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE TOPIC.

From here: Octo posts. No one else post. For Aegis and Dann, your posts will be removed and PMd to you.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Deciding he was done with his training for the day, Furaibou decided to go to Konohagakure for a relaxing stroll. Getting there, he spotted a rather large group of people the ramen shop area. They all seemed to be conversating with no bad tone to each other.
"Ah... Friendship. When will I ever have a friend I can hang out with that is not dead, I wonder?...", he thought to himself, crossing his arms and staring happily at the group.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:55 am

Tenzo slightly annoyed by the group of people building infront of his house decided to take a stroll to the painters market to get some new brushes. He also noticed his hunger was starting to grow and that maybe he would stop at the Takoyaki shack knowing that during events like this the Ramen shop would be everyones first choice... As he arrived at the painters market he discovered they had a sale going on for huge canvases and the new edition paint brushs that held the paint inside the stem of the tool. He decided he should go to the river and paint.. Whenever he done so his troubles and worries would slip out of his mind. Luckily he grabbed his painting bag. He purchased two portrait sized canvases and put them under his arms while he made his way to the Takoyaki shack. As he past he Ramen shop he noticed Corren who he hadnt talked to but would like to get to know, "Oh Hello Corren." He realized the canvases he brought where becoming a sort of a bother as they where slipping from under his arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Village (Story Line)   Inside the Village (Story Line) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Village (Story Line)
Page 1 of 1