NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Story Line Prologue. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Story Line Prologue. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Story Line Prologue. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Story Line Prologue. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Story Line Prologue. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Story Line Prologue. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Story Line Prologue. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Story Line Prologue. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Story Line Prologue. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Story Line Prologue. I_vote_lcapStory Line Prologue. I_voting_barStory Line Prologue. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Story Line Prologue. I_vote_lcapStory Line Prologue. I_voting_barStory Line Prologue. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Story Line Prologue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Story Line Prologue. Empty
PostSubject: Story Line Prologue.   Story Line Prologue. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

This site, TNNaruPG, is a child site of another Naruto RP site. Considering the story from the other site branches to here, we will follow only slight versions of to what happened.

Six years ago, the world still existed. The Hidden Villages were settled in their homes, barely standing on an uneasy peace that threatened the calm. However, it was not war that gave means to crush the villages. Outside the walls crept a small organization of powerful Shinobi, all entitled to their own agenda. Due to their consistent success, the power of the Bijuu were falling into their hands one by one. The Hidden Leaf held the last two Bijuu, one held by the Hokage herself.

Upon the Winter solstice, the world began to end. The unnamed group of Shinobi invaded the Hidden Leaf, their only target left. A man with a mask, a man in heavy armour, a woman with adherent personalities, a man with golden eyes, and many more who wished for the end of the village.

After a series of incredible battles, the village lay in ruins. The "leader" of the invaders fell in battle to one of his own, the man with golden eyes. The leader of the village, the Hokage, lay wounded, hidden as she waited for a miracle. The village was reduced to rubble, and then again to ash. Soon, the man with golden eyes had found the Kage, and prepared to kill her and steal her Bijuu. However, the Hokage's prayers were answered, with the arrival of her closest friend, and the man called a God among known Shinobi. The Hokage was filled with relief, as his presence meant the victory of the Hidden Leaf. That was... Until he was defeated and killed in one on one combat with the man with golden eyes. The golden eyes man ripped the essence of the Bijuu from the warrior's body, and crushed his heart in front of the Kage. Her mind nearly shattered, she lost consciousness, and was killed as well.

With all the Bijuu in their possession, the unnamed-- the small amount of survivors of the unnamed group combined the essence of power from all the Bijuu, to obtain a power to rival the Gods themselves. However, on the last day of Winter, the world ceased to exist.

Someone within the group shattered the balance of the Bijuu essence, and it exploded! Two holes were ripped in space and time, and the world began to end. The first portal did exactly that, begin to ravage the world. The other, was what proposed hope. Through it, led to a new world, completely untouched by mankind. Many powerful Shinobi died keeping the portal open and clear, as only 30% of the world's population made it through within twenty-four hours. Upon the last hour, the portal closed shut, and everything else was lost to time and space.

Six years later, the villages are now under construction, slowly nearing completion. As of now, the majour Hidden Villages are standing, and the Hidden Leaf is in need of its new Hokage. As of now, elections are being held, which will decide the next chapter and course the world will take...
Back to top Go down

Story Line Prologue.
Page 1 of 1