NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Nagasaki Emilio EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Nagasaki Emilio EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Nagasaki Emilio EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Nagasaki Emilio EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Nagasaki Emilio EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Nagasaki Emilio EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Nagasaki Emilio EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Nagasaki Emilio EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Nagasaki Emilio EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Nagasaki Emilio I_vote_lcapNagasaki Emilio I_voting_barNagasaki Emilio I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Nagasaki Emilio I_vote_lcapNagasaki Emilio I_voting_barNagasaki Emilio I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Nagasaki Emilio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Nagasaki Emilio Empty
PostSubject: Nagasaki Emilio   Nagasaki Emilio EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:33 am

Name:Emilio Nagasaki

Background: Emilio was raised in the Nagasaki clan in Konohagakure outskirts, but they consider themselves a tribe. They don't lack organization and are in fact closer knit than most communities, but aren't as technological advanced. They choose to stay this way and prefer to stay close to nature and endure all its benefits with its negatives. This made Emilio grow up with much respect and care for the world. His tribe has a tradition in which at birth the kids are separated from their birth parents, never to meet them. This is not for a negative effect and the child bearers are well aware. This is so the child is raised by everyone in a sense. Raised grasping all aspects of life to grow up to one day become a leader or clan head.

Emilio as a child, however wasn't the most promising one. He valued the physical aspects of life rather than the spiritual and mental parts. His kin weren't that much more advanced than him, but he was lacking for his age. That was in the chores of the village. Things like errand running, helping elders, meditating, and even praying to the tribes deity. He was seen as highly disrespectful and the clans shame. But they wouldn't give up on him. If they cast him aside like some would this would only breed problems.

So to deal with Emilio he was sent to Konohagakure to become a ninja. This was to show him the other side of the world, that he believed and often argued to be greener. He enjoyed his time there and made many friends. But he also noticed the difference, where in the clan everyone was close, loved each other, and were family. It was remotely the same for Konohagakure, but there was still something missing. It was during his time as a Genin that he realized what he was sent to the village to learn. It was to see that though people acted genuinely nice to one another, there were always separate households and feelings weren't always true. There were always two faces to people and the same was for the clan, but there they were taught to accept this face. Just like they accept the negatives of nature such as the winter, they embraced and acknowledged their flaws in attempt to better themselves.

Eventually Emilio returned to his clan and repented for his ways. He was graciously accepted and loved when he returned. It was now that he taught the principles of ninjutsu to his people. They knew of chakra with it being the life force of the world, but not of ninjutsu. The Nagasaki clan always relied on their bodies or other weapons when combat was started. As a teacher of ninjutsu he quickly became a common name in the clan, but a teacher also had to accept partial responsibility for the actions of their pupils. And with the ninja arts typically being offensive, it was only a matter of time until the race of power began in the clan.

Violence and malice eventually found it's way inside the clan. Emilio immediately realized that his kin were beginning to act like the Konohagakure citizens. Though he only knew the basics so that's all he knew how to teach, that was all that was needed. The basics were enough to build on and eventually create more advanced techniques. In no time ninjutsu was banned within the clan, but it was too late and the deed was done. Some Nagasaki members left to Konoha after this rule was made, but some practiced their techniques in secret. Leading to even more feelings of distrust and inevitably conflict arose.

With power in ones hands, the power will without a doubt be used. And the power was used to usurp the head of the clan in a bloody battle. Fingers were pointed at the source of this power and Emilio was the one who brought the evil into the clan. He then accepted his second removal from the clan and returned to Konohagakure. He then vowed to grow stronger, but become responsible with this strength. He was going to rebuild his clan to what it once was. He would bare the evil, the malice, and the jealousy that came with gaining power for the good of his people. At age sixteen he then entered the Chunin Exams and began his journey of rebuilding his clan.

Emilio stands at 5`10 and weighs in at 145 pounds. His clothing is brighter than most ninja, as he bares the colors of his clan with pride. He wears a leather orange topless hunting hat that covers his forehead, his eyebrows, and all the way around his head. His hair is a vibrant powder blue and is kept at a generally short length. His eyes match the color of his hair and are sharp and feline like. He has tribal markings on his jaws and the bridge of his nose. His jaw markings reach to his cheeks and the one on his nose ends just before the tip. They are permanent color tattoos and were received upon entering his teen years. His skin isn't angel soft, but it isn't as rough as most ninja's and he isn't the most handsome, but he is easily above average.

His torso is well built from his taijutsu training and clan trials. His arms are well defined and are showcased brilliantly by his dark brown leather almost maroon leather vest. His wrist are bandage for training purposes and his also wears a pair of hunter green finger-less gloves. At his hips he wears the lower half of a tabard. It is orange and is complimented with green lining, adding to his vibrant look. A red sash keeps it tight around his waist along with his tool pouch, that hangs a bit off the back of his hips.

On his lower body, he has blue cloth pants that stop at his calf, due to his shoes. He doesn't wear typical shinobi foot wear and has a pair of tight boots that reach over his pants. The boots go as high as his calf are green, with minor orange lining.
Image:

Personality: Emilio is a very interesting person to describe. Easily put he is a bundle of traits and some even conflict with the other. These contradictions more than likely come from him now growing up and facing near adulthood. He is caring, yet selfish. Cheerful, but sometimes a downer. Active and eager, but lazy and unmotivated. Respectful to all, yet at times disrespectful. Loyal, but at times he hides his true intentions. Trusting, but paranoid. Confident, but some times self loathing.

All of these traits come from his transformation, this transformation being puberty. He is a growing teen, so at this stage his body and mind are very scrambled, like most teens. Deep down he is a good soul however. He knows right from wrong and usually the only misaligned offenses he makes are petty or for a good that he sees.

He is a very emotional person and that leads to him some times being quick to act and considered impatient. He likes to figure things out on the fly, but does understand somethings need to be well thought out before acting.

He has a fear of growing up, so when faced with what seem like heavy responsibilities, Emilio will sometimes put them off. He knows the ninja world is full of freedoms, but also knows expectations rise as age and notoriety does. So he will usually try not to take credit for his acts, even if they have positive outcomes.

Emilio is a person that really values bonds with others. Whether it be a best friend
or a blazing rivalry. He tries to keep his allies close and will risk his well being for them often. Ranging from a small punishment or in battle. Sometimes however he will go through introverted spells. Maybe due to him over thinking social situations more than most, but he is quick to notice and feel down when he is excluded. Some people consider him clingy because of this trait, so out of no where he sometimes distances himself from others. It may be for a short term or a completely random long amount of time.

Being his mischievous self, Emilio has the habit of letting people believe he is naive or oblivious. This is one of the many mask Emilio likes to put on to fool people. He knows it is considered manipulative, but he tries to limit how far he takes his charades. But he usually takes jokes to far leading to him offending people.

This teen is also an adventurer. He loves nature and outdoors and even on off-days, Emilio is often found outside. It may be loitering, pestering, just shooting the breeze, conjuring up shenanigans, or just relaxing, but even during his spells of detachment he can be found outside of his home.

He isn't really a chaser of knowledge, but tries to stay updated with recent happenings. He tends to rely on his street smarts and instincts to get by. He feels thinking things through all the time is a waste and boring. He likes surprises in life and even accepts the bad ones. Not meaning he is happy about them, but he is a believer in the principle "Ignorance is a bliss."

Specialization

Majour: Taijutsu

Minour: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style Wind

Village of Allegiance: Konoha

Clan:Nagasaki Clan[/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Nagasaki Emilio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagasaki Emilio   Nagasaki Emilio EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:39 am

You've been ranked Genin. I applaud how much effort you put into this as I can tell you really spent a great effort. The problem areas I could see are similar to many other Genin; your grammar is fine, yet not above-average. Also, your phrasing and flow could use work as in it was hard to continuously read without feeling like it was all bland. There wasn't a lot of crucial detail, as it was filled with layers of sentences you didn't need. Remember, quality over quantity. I suggest trying to further your grammatical skills, as well as advancing your flow and phrasing to conjugate better with wording. Congrats on joining the Genin ranks, I'm sure they're happy to have you. Nice job, all together.
Back to top Go down

Nagasaki Emilio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Character Creation-
Jump to: