NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Suzuha's Jutsus  I_vote_lcapSuzuha's Jutsus  I_voting_barSuzuha's Jutsus  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Suzuha's Jutsus  I_vote_lcapSuzuha's Jutsus  I_voting_barSuzuha's Jutsus  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Suzuha's Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V

V

Suzuha's Jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Suzuha's Jutsus    Suzuha's Jutsus  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:03 am

Includes the Academy E-ranks, Kai ~ Release, and WAlking on Surface/Water Methods

A master of Hard Fist style and other martial arts

Jutsu name: Flash of Bolts
Jutsu style: Taijutsu
Effect: Suzuha uses a technique where she launches a flurry of very rapid kicks and punches or both, primarily while she's above ground. Using an elevation advantage against her opponent, she can repeatedly pepper enemies with a series of tough blows, executed quickly so that she may be able to fall back and make her next move.
Example: Suzuha leaps into the air, just one feet above the enemy's head. She kicks towards the enemy several times, her movements a mere blur. The enemy has trouble countering, and is left with a mild bloody nose. But in a flash, Suzuha followed it up with a swift barrage of punches, this time aimed at the enemy's shoulder. The pressure points are struck, and the enemy collapses......

Jutsu name: Leaf Whirlwind

Effect: A powerful roundhouse kick that can deal moderate damage to an enemy.

Example: Suzuha jumps into the air swiftly and gracefully, following it up with a momentous kick right to the right rib of the enemy.

Jutsu name: leaf Strong Whirlwind

Effect: An immense kick to the enemy that can deal serious/severe damage.

Example: Suzuha's leg muscles condensed and heated up. She dove forward to intercept the speeding enemy, and caught him with a straight kick to the chest, breaking a rib or two and sending him back two meters.

Jutsu name: Leaf Shadow Dance

Effect: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position.

Example: Suzuha entered into the aerial target's blind spot, swiftly parallelling their body angles so it'd be a complete match. She extended her two fingers right on the back of the target, holding him up so won't loose balance. Now is the time for her to kick him down.

Jutsu name: Lion Combo

Effect: It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the stomach.

Example: Soifon released her contact with the target, and made her way besides the target using joint rotation. In the perfect position just 6 meters off the ground, she slams down a kick right on the opponent's chest, and allowed gravity to take care of the rest.

Jutsu name: Leaping Butterfly

Effect: Suzuha focuses on leaping around the opponent with immense agility for evasion purposes. Suzuha can jump over the enemy before they complete a move or jump circles around them to disorientate them. The technique is not only good for dodging, but also to find an opponent on the enemy so that Suzuhda can launch an attack.

Example: Suzuha somersaulted over the enemy who was making a punch, and landed back on the ground before the punch even reached the spot where she jumped from.

Jutsu name: Knife Fork

Effect: Suzuha uses shuto chops/jabs in combat, focusing on deadliness and precision rather than brute power. She can engage in a fast-pace battle where she can easily target vital and pressure points and apply enough pinpoint pressure to deal varying amounts of damage.

Example: Suzuha launched several hand-stabs at the Taijutsu expert, forcing him onj the defense in fear of the precise attacks of Suzuha's. Alas she finally managed to land a karate chop right on the side of the enemy's neck, hitting a point that amplified the pressure and left it there for a long time. The enemy would be left with a very sore neck for the remainder of the battle.

Jutsu name: Kizaru Phoenix

Effect: Suzuha gets to the ground and supports herself with a semi hand-stand. She flips her body around so her feet are in the air. Using chakra and focusing kinetic energy on one leg, she launches a tremendous kick that can inflict devastating impact to the enemy.

Example: Placing her hands on the ground, Suzuhda launches a very powerful kick at the enemy who guarded against the kick at the last time. However, unbeknowinsgt to him, the kick was deceptively stronger than he thought, and he couldn't help but fall against the impact, resulting in broken bones in his arm.

Jutsu name: Soft Body Modification

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike.

Example: In-canon

Jutsu name: Thunderhawk

Effect: Suzuha generates a pair of knuckles made of lightning chakra and two needles that portrude from the part of the knuckle on the palm; one in each hand. Suzuha uses this jutsu to enhance her deadliness in close quarters combat, as she can inflict piercing and paralyzing damage to the enemy depending on the area hit.

Example: Sparks surround Suzuha hands and in the blink of an eye, two lightning knuckles with pointed blades appeared on her hand. She charged towards her enemy and stabbed them multiple times.

Jutsu name: Gian ~ False Darkness

Effect: Suzuha launches a giant bolt of lightning from her mouth; the destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This technique is capable of being focused into a straight beam, similar to a laser.

Example: in-canon

Jutsu name: Lightning Storm ~ Raishike

Effect: A speed technique developed by Suzuha where she amplifies her speed using electric currents to speed up her nerves and considerably increase hip and joint rotation, allowing her to propel her at superhuman speeds many times greater than her already incredible base speed. (Applicable 3 times per day)

Example: A great jolt of energy shot through her body, and she ran forward at a casual speed of 60 m/s.

Back to top Go down

Suzuha's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1