NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Lake Retreat EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Lake Retreat EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Lake Retreat EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Lake Retreat EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Lake Retreat EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Lake Retreat EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Lake Retreat EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Lake Retreat EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Lake Retreat EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Lake Retreat I_vote_lcapLake Retreat I_voting_barLake Retreat I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Lake Retreat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 am

I had left Konoha, looking for some vacations, away from the village. I was told Kiri had beautiful lakes, so I chose to go and see for myself, hoping that the rumors I had heard were true.

Upon arrival to the chore, coming out of the forest bordering it, I was astonished by the magnificience of the lake. It's crystalline waters looked like a mirror, reflecting the sky as if there was another one under it, with fishes swimming though it.

I decided to set camp here. With the forest nearby, I would have enough to keep me occupied for some days before going back. I lad down on my back, looking at the sky through my tinted mask. What a sight it was...
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:57 am

Hayate stepped onto the lake, and began to walk forward. The gentle ripples of the water pressing outward with a timid flow. The lake was a sight, a window to another world that softly expressed itself with the beauteous exemption from pain, corruption, and worst of all. Unbalance. The beauty of it was... No matter how ravaged and small, how thrashed and pressured the lake became, it always eventually returned to its state of perfect balance. It was almost enough to make Hayate smile. Almost; but not really.

After a few minutes of perceiving, Hayate stood in the center of the Kiriga lake. He let his focus extend beyond as his eyes opened, and then closed. This was Hayate's place of preference. He let his mind wander, as he could feel the presence of life all around him with his Byakugan. The trees, and city, as well as the lake below, filled with life. As well as... Another presence. More singular and defined. Something that stood out from the flow of commons. Hayate turned towards the direction of this beacon, and stared.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 am

As I felt myself slowly drifting away, becoming one with the surrounding nature, I felt as if someone was watching me. Looking to both sides, still on the ground, I noticed something farther, in the middle of the lake.

With further examination, I concluded it was a person standing there, probably a shinobi of Kirigakure practicing or on duty. Still, I had a strange feeling about that person. Something was telling me that there might be something more about him...

Lifting my shoulders, I returned to my thoughts, keeping my senses alert in case something was to happen with that stranger.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:28 am

Hayate stepped towards this being, moving ever closer. He stepped across the water, creating a trail of ripples in his wake. As he approached, he stepped closer the shore. Hayate, with his Byakugan, could clearly see a figure lying down.

After a few moments of silence, Hayate stepped onto the shore, and bowed low. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquiantance, sir. I do hope I am not impeding on anything private".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:41 am

I turned my head in his direction, and the first thing I noticed was his eyes. Clearly, this man had a gift of Dojutsu, yet that one was unknown to me. I knew of the Sharingan, and heard rumors about another. Could it be that one?

I stretched a little, but stayed down, still admiring my environment.

"No, no, you are not. I only desired to rest a little, to admire the sight of this special place. There are not many places like this left in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 am

Hayate brought his head up, and patted his garbs down. "I agree. This is a haven of mine, with a small camp on the other side of shore. I'm glad to see someone who appreciates such aesthetics". Hayate took a few steps forward. "My name is Hayate Perecurro". He extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 am

I yawned as I took his had, firmly shaking it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. People call me Wakitaro, of the Saiken clan."

I let go of his hand and stretched one more time before standing to sit up.

"You seem familiar to this land. Could there be other places like this around? Even better, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am

Hayate's eyes widened, and then returned to normal. "Sadly, not that I am aware of. I don't travel very often, as I never find myself with the time. I am a Jounin of the Hidden Mist, which begets much work".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 am

I nodded. I had once been just like him, always busy on missions or experiments, never left with time for myself. In a way, I understood him. So much to do and so little time to enjoy the beauties of life...

"Indeed, as a Jounin, many tasks befall on you, thus giving you little time to enjoy the pleasure of life. I know what that is, yet I prefer to take my time and enjoy what comes to me before my time runs out. I was once like you, though."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 am

Hayate nodded solemnly. "Yes, my time is rather butchered. However, I do find pleasure in the reading of books, novels mainly. It is such a nice gift to have them".

Hayate glanced at his company, and then to the lake. "I'm somewhat of a dreamer, you see. I would love nothing more than to see this world like that at the end of my books. Regardless, such a wish will stay as such. A dream". Hayate turned back to Wakitaro. "May I sit down?".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:46 pm

I nodded.

"There is no need to ask. One can sit wherever he wants in nature's embrace."

His sayings made me thought. Of course, a dream would always stay a dream, unless...

"Well, pardon me if you think I am rude for saying this, but I believe you are wrong. Wishes and dreams are made to become true, one day, if given the will to be. Of course, it would not happen out of nowhere or in a second, though. It takes time and patience, and constant efforts from those who wish to see their dream come true."

I looked up to the sky, meditating on what I had just said.

"Dreams are what move this world and its people. Without them, we probably would not be where we are today, do you not think?"
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 am

Hayate took a seat, four feet from his companion. "I cannot say I agree, respectfully. Dreams are the treasures far beyond our reach as mankind. We chase them; following them down the paths straight. However, many. And far too many, fall from their path. All they see in front of them is their dream, and the pathways to take it can run over someone else's, or even end in nothing. We are... Children. Forever chasing our dreams in all the wrong ways".

"Hayate put a hand to his forehead, and ran it through his tuft of hair. His eyes gazed outward, completely hazed over. "Tell me, Wakitaro. Do you believe that anyone can make their dreams come true?".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 am

I looked down to the ground at his question. My dream once came true, but what price did it require...

"I think everythiing can become true, if given enough energy. But, if one does not believe it can happen, then his dreams are bound to never come true. Doubt is dream's worst enemy, after all."

Shaking my head, I then looked at him. I was beginning to wonder why he was asking so many questions about dreams. Could it be linked to something greater than us?

"But, one thing is for sure. Nothing is given freely. Everything has a price, and it will be paid one way or another, sooner or later. All we can do, is be ready for the cost of our dreams to show themselves."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 am

"I choose not to look at it as a price. Rather, a test. Am I strong enough... In heart, mind, and body. To surpass this ordeal. If I can endure, I can extend beyond even myself. We do not pay prices, as a price refers to something we can control. Also, what if you have nothing? Would I gather everything without a price? No, I have everything to gain. That is why... I believe. We do not pay any price". Hayate let his eyes relax.

"I have passed and failed many a trial within my days..." Hayate chuckled. "Despite my youth, I have had my fair share of experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Retreat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Retreat   Lake Retreat Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Retreat
Page 1 of 1