NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sento Amaraki EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sento Amaraki EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sento Amaraki EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sento Amaraki EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Sento Amaraki EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Sento Amaraki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Sento Amaraki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Sento Amaraki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Sento Amaraki EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Sento Amaraki I_vote_lcapSento Amaraki I_voting_barSento Amaraki I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Sento Amaraki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Sento Amaraki Empty
PostSubject: Sento Amaraki   Sento Amaraki EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Name: Sento Amakari

Background: I only have a vauge memory of my past. I DO remember living with my perants for about seven years.I also remember when they died.... We were walking through the main square of Konoha; back then, there were a few criminals running about in the streets, but nobody ever did anything about it. To make matters worst, me and my parents made a wrong turn, and ended up in an alley way-a dead-end.But we couldn't get out, 'cause our exit was being blocked off by somebody.

Call him whatever you like, a thief, a criminal.....a murderer. At the time, i didn't know what he wanted, all i know was that once he left, all that i could see infront of me were two lifeless bodies, each one painted in a substantual amount of red...Now, i may have been a little kid, but i still felt rage. I wanted that man dead, as dead as anybody could be! It would be his punishment for killing mum and dad, "an eye for an eye" you may say. But he would be paying ALOT more than an eye....alot more...

I would train for endless hours every single day for eight years.. EIGHT years.. Not much of a childhood to be honest, but that's what i did. Forget education, all i was learning was how to fight, how to kill. After eight long years, i happened to stumble upon the very same man in the village. And guess what, he hadn't changed one bit. That's right, i found him trying to kill another group of people in the very same place my parents died.

Fueled by my rage, i attacked this man, who was actually quite weak,  anf knocked him out. But i didn't kill him, he wasn't worth it.

I decided i didn't want to live in the village anymore, Infact, i didn't want to live in any village. They were all tne same to me. It was then that i decided to live life free, as a rouge.

Appearance: I have pretty short, spikey black hair and quite a slim body. My eyes.....well, some say my dark-blue eyes are emotionless, others are just scared of them. As for my clothes, i usually dtick to a regular black shirt, white jeans and a long red scarf.

Personality: Well, i think of myself as a very serious person; gave up on humour a long time ago.. i don't enjoy jokes, and i never, ever smile. Some people like to say that i have no emotions. Well, that might be true, i'll let you decide. I find myself unable to answer a question with a proper answer. Somebody asks me my name, i say "Hey, why do you need to know my name huh?"

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Ninjutsu

Minour:Taijutsu

Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).Fire and Earth

Village of Allegiance: Rouge

Clan:None

Last edited by Naga on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Sento Amaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento Amaraki   Sento Amaraki EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 am

As of right now, the writing level you show right now gives you a strike towards demotion. This character app was written by the skill of an Academy Student. This is a warning. Also, you Chakra, put Earth and Fire. Not Lava. After you fix this. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Sento Amaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento Amaraki   Sento Amaraki EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Great. I can see everything's in tiptop shape. Fully approved. It's awesome when someone takes a warning fairly and maturely; when someone actually makes progress. Kudos, bro. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Naga

Sento Amaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento Amaraki   Sento Amaraki EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 pm

I will. I just hope to improve. Oh and, i think it's best if i stick to third-person from now on. Anyhow, arigato, Corren-san
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sento Amaraki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sento Amaraki   Sento Amaraki Empty

Back to top Go down

Sento Amaraki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Character Creation-
Jump to: