NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A shouting match EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A shouting match EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A shouting match EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A shouting match EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A shouting match EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A shouting match EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A shouting match EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A shouting match EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A shouting match I_vote_lcapA shouting match I_voting_barA shouting match I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A shouting match I_vote_lcapA shouting match I_voting_barA shouting match I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A shouting match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:07 pm

The day was warm and sunny, a far cry from my home where it usually rained or snowed most of the time. I did not altogether care for the warm weather, but I did not hate it either.

I sat against a tree, looking out over a training pitch where the new batch of AS and genin were training. They knew I was here and every so often a kunai or shuriken would "accidentally" get thrown my way. I didn't mind their game, they were trying to get me out on the field to do some fancy ninjutsu trick.

Instead I focused on the book I was reading, it was about chakra flow and the established methods for using it to make jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Indigo was also sitting in the Training area, not really minding the AS students, more noticing at the Chunin, and just wondering what he would do, considering that he had a book about Chakra Flow.

He was throwing the idea in mind to go visit the man, see if he wanted to train with him, since the man was most definantly a Chunin, and the ASes would get to see two higher ranks getting training done, so it would help them.

Indigo walked over to the Chunin and said, "Hello, How are you on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:07 pm

"Preoccupied.." throwing a kunai past him to stop the third shuriken, headed my way. "I may have to shout at them if they do not stop with this game..." I said... shout..shout.. chakra flow.. shout... "Idea...." I said standing and looking at him. "Want to help me test something?" I asked him, full of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:09 pm

"Sure, why not, I mean, I'm not busy so, sure." Indigo said, wondering what the man was thinking about, although he knew that he wouldn't be in danger soo, he figured why not. He also thought about why he would care about Chakra Flow, but it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm

"Now this book says that chakra flow can be used to enhance the nature of objects with the nature of elements.." I said, putting the book aside and looking towards the As students sparring and practicing throwing techniques.

"Now what if i used that to say, enhance my own voice?" I gathered chakra in my throat and immediately began to choke, releasing it in a cough or two. collapsing on the ground I breath deeply and wide something weird, the breath i'm releasing is pushing the dirt up nearly three feet away.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I look around as the dirt went back, and walked up to you, not being that bothered about the force your voice is making, just wondering how in the hell you did it, "Tell me your name before you die will you?" Indigo says, smirking.

"The Names Indigo, if your wondering as well."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:21 pm

"I'm aegis, and I'm not dying yet.." I say standing and taking a neutral stance. turning back towards the As students and stared at them, once again gathering chakra in the throat; this time I breathed in while gathering the chakra. The releasing the chakra and the air at once I was thrown backwards by the unexpected force as the air I released created a gust of nearly 40 meters per second.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm

As you did, I was thrown to the wall as well and as I landed I rubbed my head and got up, "Man, Quite the... Jutsu I might call it you have there, blew me into the wall." He said, rubbing the back of his head, and looking at Aegis.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:44 pm

"Not what I intended.. obviously this will take some practice and focus... just releasing the energy nearly broke my neck.. it needs direction.. perhaps by closing my mouth more and using my teeth?" I say to myself pacing back and forth... then it hits me. "Adding another element will allow me to direct the energy from the shout along the path of the other nature..!" I say, assured but looking to Indigo for some sort of assurance...
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm

"That could work, even if I'm not that smart on that kind of thing, I can say It might work, since It does sound correct." Indigo said, then started to think about what exactly he was getting himself into, "This is the first tests I'm guessing, you didn't just put on A facade to have a partner to test with right?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm

"Well, here goes nothing..." I say, gathering wind chakra in my throat and fire chakra in my mouth, breathing in I blend the air with the wind nature chakra. then when I release it I also release the fire nature chakra in my mouth, curling it around the wind nature air and expelling it, what resulted was a swirling ball of a fire and air which hit and expanded exploding in a roaring blast, the sound of which was like a lion.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Indigo got down and under the fire breath, and managed to just feel the heat, not the burn, and rolled onto his back and said, "dam, That wasn't good, that was fantastic, but, I don't want to be burnt, so don't use it in my direction!"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 pm

I laughed sitting down.. perhaps this is my power...to rival the Raikage.

"I'll have to practice a bit more to get that right, but I like it." I say walking away as the As students begin to yell for more. "Maybe later" I yell to them, before stopping at Indigo's side. "Thanks for the help." I say, patting him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 pm

"It's no problem, Really, It's just I don't want to get in the way of those yells, since they seem powerful, now, My real question is how you are doing it." Indigo said, wondering, "I'm guessing it has something to do with Chakra flow right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A shouting match Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shouting match   A shouting match Empty

Back to top Go down

A shouting match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Forest-
Jump to: