NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Journey For The Scroll EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Journey For The Scroll EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Journey For The Scroll EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Journey For The Scroll EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Journey For The Scroll EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Journey For The Scroll EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Journey For The Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Journey For The Scroll I_voting_barThe Journey For The Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Journey For The Scroll I_vote_lcapThe Journey For The Scroll I_voting_barThe Journey For The Scroll I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Journey For The Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

The Journey For The Scroll Empty
PostSubject: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Austin came out of the hospital with his body filling better and his chakra restored. "Damn Sumaru some day ill defeat you." Said Austin he was walking to the main square when he saw some rouge ninja with the ninja scroll. "Hey." Said Austin "Get back here." Austin started to follow them to see where they was taking it and he wondered why no guards were on there tail.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Indigo heard the words 'Get Back Here' and decided to follow the words, knowing that it could get him in trouble, yet, he could help him, he seriously doubted the idea of dieing this day, so he figured it shouldn't be a problem. He then climbed onto a roof, and started to follow the person whom yelled it, whos voice he tracked to the person.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Austin stops in the middle of the woods as did the rouge ninja. Rouge Ninja:Silly Little brat you fell into our trap." Austin saw the fire as if a paper bomb was about to explode So he quickly dodged out the way. "You stupid Ninja gimme the scroll and I wont hurt you." said Austin
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 pm

As Indigo saw this, He hid behind a tree, and then slowly pulled out a Kunai, and then sighed, and took a second to think. Now... If I attack him from here, I could maybe get the drop on him, if I don't, It still might happen, but, less of a chance. He then threw the Kunai as hard as he could at the Nin.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:01 am

Austin looks back and sees the kunai he deflects it with his own. "Watch where you throw those things god." Austin still in the air lands on the ground and charges at the rouge ninja. One of the Rouge Ninja punch Austin in the face that Austin goes flying into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 am

"You Fool." He says, and then comes out from hiding, "That was aimed for your opponent." He said, afterwhich a Nin came, and aimed a punch at him, which he was able to dodge and kick the Nin back.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am

"Im sorry I dident know." Austin Grabs the Nin that he kicked back and throws him into a tree. "Now Im angry." says Austin "Hey you get back".
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 am

"Shut. Up." he said, getting into my stance. He looked at him, "Look, are you even a Genin?" Another NIn charged at him, in which he just tripped, "You're lucky these guys suck"
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:03 am

"Heh you tell me what I am." "Ive had enough of this Secret Technique: Shadow Sewing Jutsu." Austin shouts needle sharp shadows go in to try to kill all the Nin.

Chakra: 325/350
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 am

Some dodged, a few got hit, and 1 died. "Not bad, I must say, now, Let me show you what I go." He started to do handsigns. "Earth Style! Earth Fist." The earth encoated his right arm, in which he used to punch one of the baddies in the face.

350/400
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 am

"Owch bet that hurt eh not bad not bad but I'm in the mood to finish this now don't you think." Austin did some handsigns aiming at all the Nin. "Secret Jutsu: Beast Tearing Palm." Austin yells and a Giant sword like wind infused with my chakra is forming in front of me. "Time to die." Austin slices his hand down making the Wind to charge at all the Nin at high speeds making it impossible to dodge. Austin thinks to himself "No one has dodged that not even Sumaru."

Chakra: 200/350

Last edited by Coolaustin18 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:14 am

As it happened, a Single Nin managed to dodge it, he was a Jonin level, and the man smiled wierdly, "Not a bad move, I can tell you're trying, but, that won't be enough to beat me, maybe if your friend here would start tr-" The man said, before parrying a punch aimed at him from Indigo, in which made indigo fall face first.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:18 am

"Why you little." As I go to pull out a Kunai I see I have some paper bombs and some kunai. I smirk and put the paper bombs underneath my feet. "Bet you punch like a little girl anyway." I point to my cheek. "Here 1 free shot."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:20 am

The man smiled, and readyed his punch, Indigo got up against the tree, shaking his head, he hit the ground fairly hard. The man readyed the punch and threw it, RIGHT at the boys Cheek.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:29 am

Austin quickly dodges the punch by jumping into the air before the man realized what is going on the paper bombs exploded under his feet. "Thats what you get when you mess with me."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 am

The man had used a Substitution jutsu, and was a bit away. "I'm a Jonin you idiot, you can't matc-"

Indigo then attempted to punch the man, but yet again failed, but got thrown into a tree unpisdedown, back first.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:38 am

"God what am I gonna do with this weakling helping me." "Wait yo Guy do a jutsu as soon as I do mine."  Austin quickly does hand signs making a giant wind just like Beast Tearing Palm just not that powerful infact just 5% less powerful then Beast Palm but more faster. "Wind Release:Wind Cutter Jutsu." Austin makes the Wind go straight to the jounin.

Chakra: 175/350

Last edited by Coolaustin18 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 am

The Jonin did handsigns, faster then either of them could do, and said, "Earth Style: Earth wall!" A wall of earth came up. The wind hit the earth.

"W-WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" Indigo said, who then ran at the Jonin, and nailed him in the face, causing him to fall backwords. "Don't you dare call me weak Academy Student."
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 am

"Cant Believe i'm doing this." "Water Bullet Technique." Austin exhales and Bullets that are water go straight to the jounin at high speed chase while hes still getting up from the punch.

Chakra:160/350

Last edited by Coolaustin18 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

As he got hit, the Jonin shruged it off, and punched Inidgo into the tree and then say, "What's your name kid?"

(Dude. Chakra. I'm just not doing it for the Jonin.)
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:56 am

"Depends on who your asking me or that guy." Austin points at Indigo. "My name is Austin Haduke From the Nara Clan." Austin just watches the jounin "Now we would like our scroll back because all your men are dead and your the only one left."

(I know Im watching it im not even going to do any of my jutsu anymore)
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 am

"Tsk tsk, A Nara? I'd hate to kill you." The Jonin said, starting to do a few handsigns, and did the jutsu, "Earth Style! Earth River!" The earth goes soft in a small path towards Austin.

Since the kid was getting to big for his britches, Indigo sat back, if not for just a second to see what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 am

Austin smirks "I though you was going to do a jutsu to bad your stubbornness got you carried away look behind you" the jounin did not even see that austin had a explosive kunai in the tree he was infront of.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:28 am

The Jonin shook his head and ran forward, faster then both Indigo and Austin could muster, and aimed 3 Kunai at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:30 am

"I told you you got carried away." Austin does the Substitution Jutsu and replaced himself with a rock that was behind the jounin. Austin holds his kunai to the neck of the jounin.

Chakra:155/350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For The Scroll   The Journey For The Scroll Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey For The Scroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: