NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Troubled Eyes (Open) I_vote_lcapTroubled Eyes (Open) I_voting_barTroubled Eyes (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Troubled Eyes (Open) I_vote_lcapTroubled Eyes (Open) I_voting_barTroubled Eyes (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Troubled Eyes (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Troubled Eyes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 am

A full moon shone brightly in the night sky over the training grounds of Konoha. It's luminescent beams of light slipped through the breaks in the canopy of trees, illuminating small spots below. A gentle breeze carried leaves through a dark clearing that had not been gifted with the moonlight's presence.
The silent atmosphere of the night was to be broken however... The clearing sprung to life as flames erupted from a silhouetted figure, light danced across the waves of grass as the fire reached high into the night sky. Then, just as soon as the outburst had started... It came to an end.

Hyaku fell to one knee breathing heavily, large beads of sweat rolling down his reddened face. For the past three hours he had been training non-stop to better himself, but he still had not obtained the results he so desired...

"Sharingan!" He yelled aloud.

Hyaku waited for a moment, but nothing appeared to happen.

"Come forth, SHARINGAN!" He shouted once more, loudly.

His cries were met with naught but more silence, as his attempts to activate his Doujutsu failed time and time again. Hyaku slammed his fist into a nearby tree, causing his knuckles to bleed a little. He had been training his mind, and body day after day for this... Yet he was still no closer to unlocking his Sharingan, than he had been as a young boy.
   Hyaku let out a groan as he slumped down next to the trunk of a nearby tree, finally giving in to a combination of both despair, and exhaustion. He could feel the cool night air being carried on a gentle breeze, but the comfort it provided him was small at best.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 am

Panting, I finished my Chakram training, the dual blades held tightly against my palm... and several log dummies were shredded, their wood chips littering the ground around me.

"Sharingan!".... "Come forth, SHARINGAN!"

Snapping my head, I locked onto the training field that was furthest from mine, as I heard a voice shout. Noting a hint of desperation, I frowned.

I thought I was the only one who would be out here so late....

Thankful that I was in my Shinobi Garbe, I locked my Chakrams onto my back, before silently bounding to the field. The full moon highlighted the mans figure, as he slumped beneath a tree. From the copper tang in the air, I could tell that he had been somehow injured... Curious, I stepped slowly, stopping five feet away from him.

"Are you alright?.."
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 am

Hyaku tensed up slightly, upon hearing a woman's voice behind him. The fact that someone had managed to approach without him noticing, was quite embarrassing. He turned his head to see a white-haired woman wearing a Shinobi garb, standing only a few feet away. Hyaku's eyes immediately locked onto her weapons- dual chakrams, sheathed upon her back.

"She's clearly not an enemy... Or I would already be dead." He thought to himself.

Deciding that this woman was more or less not an enemy, Hyaku decided to present himself in a friendly manner. He wiped the sweat from his brow, and slowly stood up to greet his visitor. His legs wobbled a bit as he rose, no doubt unprepared for the shift from sitting, to standing after the long hours of training that they had just endured. Managing a wry smile in the girl's direction, Hyaku hid his bleeding hand by using it to scratch the back of his head and laughed.

"Oh, don't worry about me! I'm just exhausted from a bit of training, that's all."

Hyaku closed his eyes, and bowed to the girl courteously.

"I erm... Didn't realize that anyone else would be out here at this time of night, I apologize if my training bothered you at all."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:30 am

Staring at the man, I frowned.

Is he really trying to hide that?

Opening my breast pocket, I took out the herbal paste and gauze, before looking at him.

"I can smell the blood... let me help, please."

Unwilling to give any form of medical attention without consent, I left it up to the man as to whether or not he wanted the help. Taking this moment, I looked around the field, smelling the fresh sweat, blood, and tears that were shed. I also took note of the fresh scuffs, scorches, and soggy marks within the grounds. Keeping my head over my shoulder, I locked onto the eyes of the man through my peripheral.

"No bother, by the by."
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:21 pm

His head still bowed, Hyaku's face took on a more serious expression.
"This woman is more perceptive than she appears to be, i'll have to be careful around her..."

Hyaku sighed, then laughed a little. Knowing the he could no longer keep the wound a secret, he presented his bleeding hand to the woman.

"You're quite the sharp one." Hyaku remarked. "I can hardly turn down your offer, now that you've found me out."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Offering him a genuine, broad smile, I gently took his hand. After smearing some of the herbal paste on it, I carefully wrapped it. When I was certain that the wound was covered, I put the supplies back in my pouch before looking at the man in earnest.

"I'm glad to have helped... Now, what were you doing out here?"

Sweeping my hand, I motioned toward the marks that I had pinpointed earlier, before locking my gaze to his.

At least he let me help...
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Testing the wrappings by flexing his fingers, Hyaku concluded that the woman had done very well at bandaging his hand. He looked over the marks he had made on the grass, then he looked back at the woman and nodded to her.

"I suppose introductions are in order then, very well. You may call me Hyaku, Uchiha Hyaku." He answered.

"As I'm sure you already know, my clan has the good fortune of possessing a very strong Doujutsu- The Sharingan. Though i'm not proud to admit it, I haven't shared in my clans fortune... I have not yet unlocked the ability to use my own Sharingan." Hyaku explained to the woman, pointing to his slate grey eyes as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Nodding my head gently, I paced in front of the man for a couple of minutes. Realizing I was being rude, I blinked, then went into a saluting position.

"Yuki Finvarre at your service, Uchiha Hyaku."

Rolling my shoulders, I unhooked one of my chakrams.

"And so.. You sit here, training away to earn it, correct?"

Tossing and catching my blade, I took out one of my Senbon and looked at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Noting her enthusiasm, Hyaku could only admire her energy. He on the other hand, was completely exhausted after his training session. Deciding to play upon her ego, Hyaku shook his head at her offer.

"No, I'm afraid I wouldn't be much of a challenge to you in my present condition. You'd probably have me back on my butt in a matter of minutes!" He admitted, laughingly.

Thinking for a moment, Hyaku decided to invite his newfound friend for some after training tea in Konoha.

"Yuki, was it? Would you care to join me for some tea, back in the village? I might need someone strong to protect me on my way back!~" He said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Blinking as he commented on battle- I honestly wasn't implying that.... Maybe he's up to something? I put my senbon back and kept my Chakram out.

"If... That's what you wish, then so be it. I haven't eaten since I started training this morning... It would be an opportunity for that. I'll pay, if you lead the way."

Keeping my eyes on you, Mr. Uchiha... I know about your clan, and just how tricky they can be...

Showing that I meant it, I slowly went to his side, motioning him forward.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:45 am

Hyaku couldn't help but grin as he took his place next to Finvarre, never before had he felt the type of warmth her presence provided. He tried to hide the smile by putting his mask on, but he was sure that Finvarre had seen it.

-So this is what it feels like... To have a friend.- Hyaku thought to himself, imprinting the memory upon his heart.

With a quick nod the two set out on their trip back to the village. Upon arriving at the village gate, Hyaku could only stare in awe at the sea of neon signs that seemed to illuminate the night sky. This was just another one of the reasons why he loved the night so much.

Laughter could be heard echoing from the nearby sake house as friends drank to the peaceful times ahead; Hyaku saw two lovers leave hand in hand, causing him to blush underneath his mask when he looked over at Finvarre. Finally, the two arrived outside of the tea house; Hyaku could smell the delightful aromas that called to him from within. Motioning to Finvarre, he opened the flap and stepped inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Ah... He's got a nice smile...

After he had covered his face with his ANBU mask, I walked at his side to the village. A sea of colors suddenly flooded my vision, and I had to blink my eyes to adjust, as we entered the impossibly bright village. Looking in wonderment, I couldn't help but stare in awe as colors blended into each other between houses, the warm orange light of an open apartment window mixing with the bright blues, greens, pinks, reds, and yellows of the village's neon lights. Laughter could be heard as we passed many Sake houses, and I could hear the boos and cheers coming from a betters gambling house.

Are we really going to a tea house this way?..

Noting that this wasn't the worst part of the village, I cancelled out any thoughts of Hyaku already betraying me-as we barely knew each other. Wondering why I was defending him, I sighed a nearly imperceptible sigh, before seeing him turn toward a tea house. Following him, I entered the flap as he did, and my nose was immediately assaulted with the fragrances of Green Tea, Grey Tea, and several others. Clearing my throat, I rubbed my nose out of habit.

"Ah.. So this is a tea house?"
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:18 am

Hayate felt himself slowly drift back into consciousness, the uncomfortable feeling of Chakra being forced through his veins and eyes yanked the boy awake, and his eyes slowly batted open. Hayate felt sluggish, yet everything he saw was enhanced and severely clear in quality detail. He was groggy, yet he pushed himself up onto his arms, and lifted his head up to examine the place of his rest.

Hayate found himself within the Mito Tea shop, that homely place within the warrens of the Konohagakure's barely constructed frame. Mito Tea sat with the other contemporary businesses of food and drink within the district closest to the entrance from the village training grounds. Hayate rose from his chair, and slowly set it back under the table to collect dust-- or until his next visit. He moved to the counter and earned a smile from Mito-san, the sweet older woman who ran the shop completely by herself. She allowed Hayate to come here to rest, drink all the tea he wanted, and sleep at the table in the far corner of the building, nearly out of view. Her generosity always made the Hyuga feel glad, and he always asked her to let him employ himself here for remuneration. She always refused, yet allowed Hayate to make up her kindness with menial household chores and small shopping favors. He adored the woman like a grandmother. Mito-san always commented on the shining she had taken to Hayate as a child, as according to her stories, she has known him and his mother since birth.

Hayate left his usual tip, and told her he'd see her tomorrow; he pushed himself towards the exit as it lie in blurry vision that instantly cleared itself. Luckily, as he reached the flap of bamboo strip, his Byakugan let itself fade away. However, the sudden change in balance of vision left Hayate jumbled, and he fell forward near the already open flap. He collided with someone as they entered, and felt the jar of contact on his forehead.

"Aiyah! I'- I'm so sorry, are you unharmed?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Eyes (Open)   Troubled Eyes (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubled Eyes (Open)
Page 1 of 1