NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Christmas Event! EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Christmas Event! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Christmas Event! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Christmas Event! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Christmas Event! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Christmas Event! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Christmas Event! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Christmas Event! EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Christmas Event! EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Christmas Event! I_vote_lcapChristmas Event! I_voting_barChristmas Event! I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Christmas Event! I_vote_lcapChristmas Event! I_voting_barChristmas Event! I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Christmas Event!

Go down 
+4
Dann432432
Naga
Finvarre
Corren
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:16 am

Winter is slowly reaching its peak, the snowfall over the Hidden villages begins to settle. Christmas has finally arrived, the white blanket of its splendor reaching across the world as a time of joy and peace has brought the united villages closer. Even the Akatsuki and rogue Shinobi gather within the Villages to partake in this joyous festival.

As of right now, every Shinobi (Everyone's character) is in the Hidden Leaf's main square, enjoying a massive buffet and gazing at the towering Christmas tree, dazzling lights galore. The entire village is decorated to the brim. As we all sit at our seats, stand in the corners, run around in the snow, and partake in whatever festivities, we are all here together.

As your character enters the village, explain their thoughts on the decor and the Christmas festival. You can walk up and react to any character that has already entered, and explain what you are all doing. However, this IS Christmas, so no funny business. That means you, rogues and Akatsuki members. There will be mischief, but it'll be detailed for you to engage in. For now, explain your character enjoying the event.

Currently, everyone is awaiting the Shinobi Claus, a mythical figure said to bring a present to every Shinobi in the world, dressed in a white and red fox skin battle suit, tight fitting and loaded to the brim with deadly blades, as well as a hood with a little ball on the top. We all await Shinobi Claus and his lethal amazement. Have fun posting!
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

The snow was amazing. The lights that surrounded every building shone bright, causing sparks and glimmers to set through the sky, and on the snow grounds. My favorite lights were the blue ones, that made the snow look like they were sparks of sapphire, or even blue flames. Holding my chin, I sat on one of the snow banks- the cold not phasing me in the bit. Every now and then, I would add to the snow with a technique, but not often. Already they had to set a covering in some areas for the children who were rosy cheeked.

Smiling, an idea lit up in my mind as I saw the children run around, and I began to make a fort from one of the large snow banks, making a tunnel in the first part, packing the snow until it was solid. Then, I made a hole in the top, packing around that until it, too, was solid. Using the extra snow, I made balls, and began to gently throw them at the children, earning a gasp from the parents. The child picked himself up, staring at me in surprise. Then, with a joyous scream, he and the others began to make snowballs, and threw them at my fort.

"Get her! She's a Yuki!" One of the girls ran toward me, pelting me with one. I returned it, and laughed as she ran back to the others. They then made a snow fort, a rough covering wall. Packing more of the white fluff to their covering, they began to throw snowballs toward me. Laughing, I just pelted them right back, ducking down when they all threw at once.
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Naga

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Yuven sat on a large rock which was covered completley bythe falling snow. He looked up at the Christmas Tree, awed by the dazzaling lights which wrapped around it. He could hear the noise of snowball fights going on near him, but decided he would rather not join in.

It was really peaceful in the leaf village, and nobody from the other villages had caused any trouble, making this a very good day indeed. Slowly, a snowflake drifted down between his two eyes before landing on his nose. He shook his head, unfortunatley destroying the snowflake.

As the snowflake had fallen, Yuven suddenly remembered that he had been waiting for the Shinobi Clause to arive. "I wonder if he actually excists?" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:15 pm

He was sitting on the wall, deciding against snow ball fights for now. He would clearly win. Okay, not really, but, he just didn't want to get that cold, even with his coat. He had left most of his things at home, as they weren't really needed, he still held onto a kunai and 3 shuriken, never unprepared was he.

He brushed his hair out of his eyes, looking around, seeing all the Shinobi having fun. He felt as though he should be having fun, but something just bothered him. He almost felt that he should spend it with his parents, but hey, they let him out here, so it didn't matter.

He sighed out loud, thankfully everyone was not coming up to him. He put his hand out, letting snow fall onto it, then threw it up and let it fall again. His doubt could go away, he wouldn't have to worry about anything, and maybe even relax. Even with Shinobi Claus to arrive, he smiled and sat back, awaiting this Shinobi Claus, who he hoped to be real.
Back to top Go down
Octocactus

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Furaibou went to the Leaf Village to commemorate the festivities, expecting for a handful of people in the dining table, laughing together, telling jokes, singing, and smiling. As soon as he stepped inside the square, he noticed the abnormally large amount of people in there. For as much as the decoration called out to him, he decided to just get in, nab a plate of food, sit on the rooftops, and watch the tree, overwhelmed by the amount of people in there. As he sat down, he started to pay attention to the tree's careful decorations, each one different from the other. Asides from your regular plastic star and sphere-shaped decorations, it was also possible to see teddy bears, present boxes, trains, horses, and even Shinobi Claus figures of him playing golf or snowboarding. The tree's decoration could keep Furaibou entertained enough during his whole meal. Mesmerized by the tree, he continued to observe it for a while. He felt it was a one time-only alternative to clear the mind.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Sumaru was always depressed at this time of year for it always reminded him of the family he no longer had. Sumaru was walking around in a Black hoodie with the hood up so that he could hide his face. He looked up at the sky and snowflakes began to gently land on his face. He looked back down shaking the snowflakes off his face. He then walked towards the tree, it was a very spectacular sight to see. Sumaru quietly said "It's so majestic". He then walked off to a roof closest to the tree and climbed up to the top to watch everything. He then felt someones hand on his shoulder with a familiar grip that made him turn around. No one was in sight and few tears began to run down his face for in his mind he knew it was his father.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:07 pm

It was Christmas in the Hidden Leaf Village and things weren't going to well for Augusto. His family can't  be with him this year due to him now living in Konoha and his family living in Kirigakure. Augusto sighed as he walked around the village, looking at all the happy people. Since he had nothing better to do he went to the main square and once he arrived his mouth watered. "This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" he exclaimed. The white snow looked like it came from heaven and the lights were just..amazing. The lights complimented the snow in every way, shape and form. A huge tree was in the middle of it all and it was quite tall. The ornaments fitted well on the tree and there were a few presents underneath the tree. "I hope I get a gift.." Augusto said to himself. From there the teen went to the huge buffet and asked for some food and went to go sit down. About ten minutes later the food was on the table and boy it looked delicious. "Here you are." said the waiter, handing Augusto his food. "Thank you!" I replied, in a kind tone. He grabbed his knife and fork and started eating. "Holy...this is great!" he yelled. Some people looked at Augusto in a strange way which made Augusto feel a bit uneasy but he shrugged it off and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Zechs was sitting on a bench, away from the the main festivities, but still in sight of the beautiful tree that struck everyone in awe, and gained the admiration of Zechs.

"Truly a peaceful time of year.. People gather and throw away their problems for one night to be joyous and friendly, this truly is commendable."

He slowly sat up and walked more into the crowd, people laughing, dining, and even snowball fighting. The very atmosphere of this place and everyone here put a smile on Zechs' face, and after getting a warm drink, he stood in front of the magnificent tree, he could feel his soul itself at peace.

"What is it that makes this day so powerful? Powerful enough to sustain peace throughout everyone..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Event!   Christmas Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: