NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Amenhotep Ishtar I_vote_lcapAmenhotep Ishtar I_voting_barAmenhotep Ishtar I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Amenhotep Ishtar I_vote_lcapAmenhotep Ishtar I_voting_barAmenhotep Ishtar I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Amenhotep Ishtar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

Amenhotep Ishtar Empty
PostSubject: Amenhotep Ishtar   Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Name: Amenhotep Ishtar
Age 18
Background: He was a descendant of the fabled Gravekeeper village, which protected tombs from tomb raiders. He was born in an Ancient Egyptian tomb which housed one of the most respected Pharaohs of this day. Starting at age 7, he guarded the tombs of the Pharaohs and other important people in history.

He rarely got time to play around with his friends, except when other keepers were not looking. He grew up in a house of Earth-controlling ninjas who thought it was important to express your abilities to the fullest. Because of this, Amenhotep was trained to become very strong. As he lived in the desert, he longed for a better life. He left the village to become stronger in the lonely desert, in hopes of becoming the strongest fighter.

Later in his life, he made the careful choice of not joining a street gang known for murdering people. He embarked on another expedition (He was 14 at the time) until he went into this town. He nearly got killed there, as the place was filled with murderers. As he was running out, his camel, the only form of transport for him was struck and killed. Because of this, he was tired all the time from walking through the desert. As he walked through, he noticed he was getting stronger. This was because he had to kill many people who had tried at harming him. Then he disembarked in this mysterious place....

Appearance: Amenhotep is clothed with the standard Gravekeeper ensemble. A non-sleeved shirt laid under a black jacket with shades of white. Also includes a dress-like robe with the same black and white.

Amenhotep Ishtar Gravekeeper__s_mat__rough_draft__by_xplay101-d547ped

Personality: Amenhotep is very serious about things. He is rarely angry, as he knows anger will not solve anything. He delights in serving the helpless, and punishing the evildoer. If you just happen to set the right fuse off in him, he will become very angry and get on you real hard. He doesn't like to brag, as he could be wrong about his opponent.

Specialization: Ninjutsu

Majour: Ninjutsu
Minour: Genjutsu

Chakra Style: Earth
He can do things such as take chunks out of the earth and strike the opponent.

History:
Village: Gravekeeper

Clan: Rindar
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Amenhotep Ishtar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amenhotep Ishtar   Amenhotep Ishtar EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 pm

You have been graded Genin. In one week's time, every Thursday, you may Declare to be tested to advance to Chunin.
Back to top Go down

Amenhotep Ishtar
Page 1 of 1