NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Zechs' Jutsus EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Zechs' Jutsus EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Zechs' Jutsus EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Zechs' Jutsus EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Zechs' Jutsus EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Zechs' Jutsus EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Zechs' Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Zechs' Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Zechs' Jutsus EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Zechs' Jutsus I_vote_lcapZechs' Jutsus I_voting_barZechs' Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Zechs' Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Zechs' Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Zechs' Jutsus   Zechs' Jutsus EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 am

Jutsu name: Ice Release: Dragon's Flight

Jutsu style: Ice Release

Effect: After the required hand signs, his body requires absolute stillness before Ice forms on his back and creating Dragon Wings.

Example: Ice forms around the back of Zechs creating Dragon Wings allowing him flight for 8 posts.

Jutsu name: Ice Release: Earth Freeze

Effect: Zechs puts his hands to the ground and freezes the ground around for 25 yards, if the opponent is on the ground before then, he/she will be frozen there, along with Zechs and both cannot move for 5 posts.

Example: The ground around Zechs freezes him and his opponent to the ground, forcing them into a long range fight.

Jutsu name: Wind style: Wind Sparrows

Jutsu style: Wind Style

Effect: Can send up to 5 V shaped wind projectiles after his opponent and keep following and attacking for 2 posts.

Example: Creating 5 wind projectiles, they slash the opponent relentlessly following the opponent around, but can be misguided by clones.

Jutsu name: Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu

Jutsu style: Water Style

Effect: Causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, the user then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm

Example: Fills the area in mist and hides the user from opponents, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Zechs' Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zechs' Jutsus   Zechs' Jutsus EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 am

Dragon's Flight: A with 20 Chakra every post it lasts

Earth Freeze: A

Wind Sparrows: A with 10 Chakra per post of them in use

Hidden Mist: Already exists as a D rank.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Zechs' Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zechs' Jutsus   Zechs' Jutsus EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Jutsu name: Glacial Spikes

Effect: User, after designated handsigns, slams their hands to the ground, forming spikes that shoot up around the surrounding area (15 ft.)

Example: The three shinobi charged Zechs, as he slammed his hands to the ground, spikes of ice shot up from the ground and stopping the attacks.

Jutsu name: Wind Blade

Jutsu style: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user slashes with their hand toward their opponent, making a blade of wind launch at the opponent with great speeds.

Example: The shinobi threw multiple kunai at Zechs, without a second thought he swung his arm making a blade of wind fire at his opponent, blowing back the kunai and effectively hitting the target.

Jutsu name: Blizzard Breath

Effect: The user freezes the moisture in the air, and creates a blizzard that he can fire toward his opponent with devastating power

Example: Zechs froze the moisture around him, and used wind to pick all of the ice and snow around him, and made a blizzard to fire at the enemies in front of him.

Jutsu name: Shuriken Ice Wind

Effect: The user fuses his shuriken with ice, and throws them at his opponent, behind the shuriken is a trail of ice to also hit the enemy.

Example: Zechs, with ice fused with it, threw a shuriken at his opponent, the shinobi evaded the shuriken, but as hit by the following ice.

Jutsu name: Twin Dragon

Jutsu style: Water/Fire

Effect: From both hands, the user creates a Water dragon on one hand, and a fire dragon on the other, bringing the hands together, the user fires the two elemental dragons at the enemy, while in motion, the two dragons intertwine in a spiraling motion, and and strike the enemy.

Example: Zechs, face to face with the remaining enemy, made two dragons, one fire and one water, and fired them at his opponent, they both intertwined and continued after their target. The shinobi tried evading by landing in a nearby tree, but the dragons followed and struck down the shinobi.

Jutsu name: Eruption

Jutsu style: Fire

Effect: Slamming their hands to the ground, the user can make veins of fire throughout the surrounding area, and erupt fire from the veins throughout the ground.

Example: Zechs slammed his hands on the ground, and created veins of fire form on the ground in front of him, and erupted fire from them and set ablaze the five shinobi who opposed him.

Jutsu name: Ice Defense

Effect: The user can summon up to four shields around him to block oncoming attacks from either side of him.

Example: Four fireball jutsu was aimed at Zechs, he glanced at the attacks and shot up four ice shields to block them all.

Last edited by Gilgamesh on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Zechs' Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zechs' Jutsus   Zechs' Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Jutsu name: Ice Guard

Effect: Zechs can engulf any one of his limbs or any part of his body in ice to protect him from an oncoming attack

Example: Zechs let his opponent get too close and a kunai was jabbed toward his chest, but without a second thought, Zechs guarded that area by forming ice around his chest and blocked the kunai

Jutsu name: Scattering fire

Jutsu style: Fire

Effect: Zechs shoots a fireball at his opponent, but if it misses he can break it apart and control multiple smaller fireballs back at the opponent.

Example: Zechs shot the fireball at the two shinobi, but in a quick motion they both dodged it, so Zechs broke it apart and sent smaller fireballs toward the shinobi at quick speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zechs' Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zechs' Jutsus   Zechs' Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Zechs' Jutsus
Page 1 of 1