NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Fio Meets Zechs. I_vote_lcapFio Meets Zechs. I_voting_barFio Meets Zechs. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Fio Meets Zechs. I_vote_lcapFio Meets Zechs. I_voting_barFio Meets Zechs. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Fio Meets Zechs.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:11 am

Fio was walking around main square, minding her own buisness. Her eyes fell upon a boy. rather large in size. She saw he was holding a sword. This interested her. A boy his size holding a blade?  She decided to walk up to him and ask, "Hey, Whats that sword you got there?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:17 am

Zechs, at the sound of someone's voice directed at him, let out a sigh, he planned to make his tour through the Main Square without any drama, yet here he was. He turned around to lock eyes with a girl, his cold expression often drove people away, but this girl seemed to have high interest in him, his sword, for the most part.

"My sword?"

He grabbed the hilt without drawing it, and looked at it for a moment, deciding to hide its entire history.

"It's my family sword."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:21 am

"Ahh, it is a rather nice looking sword. As mine is to look at. If you wish to see it anyway." She said, smiling a bright smile. Her eyes were glowing orange. His stare didn't really affect her. He also didn't seem that scary. Which was good. The thing that was unnerving to her is he locked eyes with her right away. It surprised her that he didn't look away from her crazy orange eyes.

She took off her sheath and showed her sheathed blade to him. It was a normal leather sheath, which is why she hardly showed it to anyone. The sheath itself wasn't the special part. It was the blade. "Do you wish to see it's actual blade?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 am

Zechs gave an indifferent gaze at the sword, and back up to the girl who offered him its appearance.

"I suppose so."

He unlatched his sword from its strap and held it in his hand, as he might need to draw it if this girl was to try and attack him, his Fox mask was not present and his face could've been recognized by anyone.

"Might I ask your name, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 am

"Fio... Kiangi." She said, and unsheathed her blade to show it's red edge. It was a nice looking sword but in battle it was firece.

"What's yours? Stranger." She said the last part in a mocking voice to try and anger the man. She didn't know nor recognize this man so she was going to have a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:31 am

"Zechs Hyodo."

He was not angered by her tone, and did not acknowledge her mocking. He took a look at the unique blade, and couldn't help but have a slight admiration for it and its crafting.

"A fine blade. Did you make it?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:34 am

"No, It is a blade that was crafted purely for me. Bought by my father... who isn't around anymore. The history of the blade i'd rather not go into. If you understand." She said with a smile. She rubbed the edge of the blade. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:40 am

Zechs nodded in understanding, and raised his blade, slowly unsheathing it revealing a bright, almost white blade.

"The sword of my family. Its history I must also keep to myself."

He lowered his hood, revealing his white hair, and held his hand out.

"Well, Fio Kiangi, it is a pleasure meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 am

She lowered her hood showing her black hair. She put her hand out to meet his and shook his hand.

"Say, Would you maybe fancy a duel? Just for fun?" She asked, putting the sheath behind her without the blade in it. "If you would do so I would be, O so very happy."
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:47 am

Zechs stepped back, latching his sheath on its strap and held his sword out toward Fio.

"I cannot refuse a duel."

He took out a white mask of a Fox from his coat and put it on before taking his stance.

"Let's begin."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:48 am

"Yes, Lets." She said grasping her blade with both hands. She showed off a tiny bit with her swordplay by switching positions with the blade constantly until she took a wide slash at Zechs. He would have to block it or get his clothes cut.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 am

"Impressive."

He read the slash and moved forward, blocking the cut with his gauntlet and swiftly moved behind her, making a horizontal slash point blank from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:52 am

She smiled as she ducked and aimed a kick towards his chest as the blade sliced off a strand of her hair. "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 am

"Tch.."

He tried side stepping but the kick had hit his side, knocking him back a few steps. Positioning his sword over his shoulder, he dashed for his opponent, making a downward thrust at a fast speed.

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:57 am

She moved just as fast and parryed his blow, then aimed an upslash at his gut. "Don't simply underestimate me." Midslash she changed into a more stab type manuver.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 am

He jumped back at the force of his sword being blocked, her attack just barely tearing his coat.

"I never do, your skills are commendable."

He made a fast vertical slash, changing the direction to horizontal at an even faster speed.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:03 am

She slashed the oppisite way to meet his blade half way and then broke the clash as quickly as it started.

"As are yours. I must say." She smiled as she hopped back and got ready again.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 am

He stopped himself, realizing he was attacking too much, he took a stance to calm his nerves, a technique he learned from his teacher in the Country of Water.

"Wait for your opponent's attack, and deliver a stronger counterattack.."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 am

"Let us feast on the excitement of battle!" She said, before charging. Switching positions with her blade quite a few times before she go there, she aimed for a stab in the gut. The blade was going at an extremely high speed.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

He was not phased at her switching, and read her strike.

"Now!"

In a swift strike he hit the sword away and made a downward swipe aimed at her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:15 am

She dodged to the left making the blade miss and aimed a openpalmed shot at his gut. This was her only chance.

"GRAHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:32 am

He was too certain in his strike and was caught off guard by her attack and was hit, sending him flying and grinding against the ground before regain his balance and standing up.

"I see.."

He ran toward her at a fast speed, upon reaching her he made multiple feint jabs at her, making a real strike aimed at her head.

"There!"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:38 pm

She jumped back making the real strike miss. This guy was good... real good. She jumped towards her sword and grabbed it. She aimed an upslash that had a diagonal angle to it.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:50 am

"Let them attack you for a chance to get in a stronger attack!"

He tried to dodge to not get hurt as much, but the speed was faster than expected and was struck across the chest, only to aim his blade and make a jab at her gut.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 pm

She dodged to the right side making the blade barely cut her Black garb that she was wearing and then aimed a stab at his hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fio Meets Zechs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fio Meets Zechs.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next