NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Hokage Election (Story Line)  I_vote_lcapHokage Election (Story Line)  I_voting_barHokage Election (Story Line)  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Hokage Election (Story Line)  I_vote_lcapHokage Election (Story Line)  I_voting_barHokage Election (Story Line)  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Hokage Election (Story Line)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Hokage Election (Story Line)  Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 pm

As the Hokage Election has finally come upon us, the story line finds its beginning here as well. The Hokage Election will be all in character, the Mediator will be an Admin who's not in the Election. The Mediator will test and question and debate the applicants. There's going to be an actual point system devised (Already made), and whoever has the most points at the end, wins. In the case of a tie, there will be a test of combat. Which isn't likely. A separate topic will be made for all non-applicants where they will actually be involved as a "jury" of such. From here, the Mediator (Me being an NPC) will address the applicants, and ask them to state their name and rank. Character rank, not member rank. The Mediator will make short posts, and remeber. Every single word of dialogue you type will be judged. Everything. So if there are any OOC questions, address them to me in a P.M, or in the C-Box. Here we go!

The crowds were settled, and the applicants for long awaited, and dreaded Hokage election were in their seats. The Mediator rose from his chair, and extended his arms in greeting. "Welcome, blessed applicants. Your duty is admirable as it is binding. I hope and trust each of you will show the qualities and aspects to be able to lead the New Leaf into a greater day. Please, each of you rise in turn, and address yourselves".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 pm

I took my chance to be the first to rise and present myself to the people gathered here for this election. After all, what good would a leader be if he ever hesitated?

Therefore, without any hesitation, I rose from my chair first, looking at my adversaries and saluting them in the process. Although the Mask on my face might make some of them nervous or suspicious about me, I did not care. Nothing would have me remove it.

Saluting the Mediator, I introduced myself to all the people present in this moment, speaking loud and clear for everyone to understand.

"Greetings, good people of Konoha. I am Wakitaro Saiken, former member of Kumiaigakure no Sato's Five Kage Council, Sannin of the same village and pretender to this village's Hokage title. I am here today to speak nothing but the truth in order to be a part of your village and wish good luck to my fellow adversaries. Whichever of us is elected in the end, may this person be good enough to satisfy your needs."

I bowed respectively and sat back, waiting for the others to de the same as I did.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:28 am

Jace was sitting, hearing Wakitaro speak, and thought for a quick second. Well, This guy seems to have experience, and I'm sitting here with no idea how to really run it, until I get into the high horse seat. While this is true, no one else has stood up, so I guess I'm next if that's how it's to be.

He slowly got up, and bowed to the Mediator and Crowd, and looked at the crowd, full of good people, with a few bad apples he guessed. He cracked his neck and then spoke.

"Well, My names Jace, Jace Keander. Now, I may not look like much and that I look incapable, but I am far from it. I'm powerful enough to protect this village, and it's inhabitants. I would die for the village, and while I may be just old enough to run for Kage, I do have a bit of experience with the life of a non-Kage, which means I understand where you all come from." He says, then breathing in, he wasn't quite done yet. "In short, I wish to be your Kage, as your protector, as your leader, and as a fair man."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Patiently waiting for Jace and Wakitaro to finish, I smiled gently. Both were great speakers, and... For the most part, wise men. Standing slowly, I looked at the people of Konoha.. and bowed.

"Citizens of Konoha. Thank you, for allowing me this chance to speak. As... Some of you know, I'm a Yuki. For those of you who didn't, I came from Kiriga, smuggled here so that I could live without fear of being hunted. The Hokage before this election allowed me to live here, without fear of prosecution. And, you were the ones who accepted me with open, and loving arms. Without you, I would not be where I stand today..."

Taking a deep breath, I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to over run my vision. Failing to do so, I wiped them away with a black-gloved hand.

"Sorry, I apologize. Regardless, I wish to serve you people, now. My friends, and those who I consider my family. My people. I wish to give to you, what you gave to me. To serve you wholeheartedly, and to help Konoha be great!"

Clenching my fist in front of me, I stared at the people with complete determination, and gave the Mediator the same fiery look, before sitting down for the next speech.

Last edited by Lucine on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:26 am

After hearing Lucine speak, Tsukasa took his turn to stand and address the people of Konoha. After hearing the many wonderful speeches made by his competitors, he knew that his own speech would have to impress.

"Today marks a momentous occasion in Konoha's history! It not only represents the day where we elect our new Hokage, it also stands as a testament to our will of fire. We are all here today because of the diligence of our fathers before us, whom fled the destruction of the old world. They rose from the ashes to build a new home for all of us, here, in this world we now live in. I remember that day clearly, as I'm sure many of you do... We ran for our lives, watching as our friends, neighbors, and loved ones perished."

Tsukasa bowed his head for a moment, clenching his fist to fight back his tears.

"My mother died in that tragedy. She gave up her life so that I might live, so that I might carry on her will of fire. Since that day I have worked hard to earn the trust that everyone has given me, and I will not allow another tragedy to befall Konoha! Let us stand together against any threats that might arise, and create a lasting peace for the generations to come!"

After his speech had ended, Tsukasa quietly bowed his head and returned to his seat. He knew that no matter the victor of the election, Konoha would have a strong will of fire to carry the next generation onward.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:29 am

The Mediator nodded to each of the members of the election in turn, and settled his tone onto a beginning topic, giving no edge to the severe and pin point judgement made from every look, movement, word, and even appearance.

"In turn of rising, the council will have Wakitari Saiken answer the proceeding first, and then to Jace Keander, followed by Finvarre Yuki, and lastly with Tsukasa Namikaze".

"The first matter falls onto the village construction. Keep in mind, these questions will not be philosophically wrapped in bows and presented with an expected intelligence we cannot hope everyone to meet, without offence. These questions will be quick and pointing, as I expect your answers to differ and vary accordingly".

1. Which section of the village, as the Hokage, would your resources be dedicated towards? The barracks, the commons, the housing, the necessities of markets, or anything else. And what is your reason?
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:57 pm

I frowned behind my mask at the sound of my name being butchered like this, but I did not mind more than that. Instead, I stood up once again, for it was my turn to speak, and proceeded to answer the question.

"If I was to be named as Hokage, I would put my resources to good use. I would use them to help building houses and help those in need. After all, what good is a village if its people is not living properly in it? I believe a village's prosperity is based on its people's happiness before anything else. That is why I would put my resources for the people, so that it would never be in the need of anything."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:19 pm

"Well, Taken from a large perspective, Building houses would indeed be a good idea, but, you must also take into fact, that we need a defense force..." He said, pondering for a second then saying, "Living quarters would be a smart move, but, Markets and other things are important as well. For now, Divert half to living quarters, and half to Barracks, or at least, that's what I'd say if I were Hokage." Jace quickly sat back down after answering, but not before bowing.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Nodding at my fellow competitors remarks, I mulled over my response... Standing up, I bowed at the judges, before locking my eyes on each person in the room.

"I would work on the economy. Build more areas for jobs, that way there would be more need for workers. Which, would mean that they would hire plenty of people. Through this, the construction business would work, the food business, and- of course -our education sector would be expanded to compensate for the lack of jobs that we are facing through our new arrival. As this would happen, no one would be refused if they were willing to work."

Bowing once more, I sat back down and crossed my legs, waiting for the next question.
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 am

Tsukasa noted the answers that the others gave, he was then able to think of an answer that reflected upon all the others. Tsukasa stood, clearing his throat once before giving an answer of his own.

"Though the village would benefit greatly from each of those choices... One substantial building has been overlooked. Were I elected as Hokage, I would devote our resources towards building a hospital. If our villagers fall prey to sickness, who will inhabit the houses? What good are barracks whose occupants have perished due to grievous injuries? Our village cannot prosper if our people suffer from a lack of medical aid. A hospital will provide a sterile place for our medical nin to treat many patients."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 am

The Mediator began scribbling on his sketch pad. He looked up, at Wakitaro. He scribbled down a heavy amount of notes. He brought his eyes to Finvarre, and wrote down the same immense amount of notes, the scribbling being the only noise in the room. He then addressed Jace, and scribbled down an even bigger list of notes, taking up several minutes to do so. Finally, to Tsukasa. He wrote down one sentence.

"Superb. I'm sure the Jury is pleased with your answers. Next, for the matter of the Tailed Beats. Recent information has been received and confirmed that these creature do indeed walk the earth with us once more, as they did in the other world. As Hokage, what are your plans to deal with such threats?".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Other world?

What did that mean, I was not sure, but I guessed I would find out soon enough. Many things about this world still eluded me, but I knew it would all become clear someday.

Since I had not sat back, there was no need to stand up once again. I would rather stand up all day long instead of sitting back all the time

"The Tailed Beasts are, indeed, a strong topic that has to be discussed, yet I personally percieve them as a threat. Of course, if another village wishes to take a hold on them for the sake of power and attack other villages with them, it would be an enormous problem, but that still has to happen. I say, instead of trying to capture them and imprison them, it would be best to keep an eye on them. Capturing them would only bring their hatred on the village. I say, leave them be, but assure their safety from other villages. If they wish to do the same, then so be it. These creature are living beings, just like us, and deserve freedom too."

I stayed up, crossing my arms against my chest, not in a way to be rude, but to show that this was my way to see things. I had been confronted to the wrath of a Bijuu before, and I wished not to live it again.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Jace stood up, and took off his hat, letting his hair show, and his eyes in full view. He had a stern look on his face, and was thinking for a moment before answering this hard question.

"Well, As my fellow Candidate Wakitaro said, It is a strong, and hard topic to discuss. He put up some good points, but let me bring my points to this idea as well. Now, we must bring into consideration, that if we do leave them free, they might stand, and Wreak havoc. This is a risk, that might be much too high to avoid. Therefore, we need to keep watch on them at all times, and have a joint effort with other villages to make sure they don't get out of hand!"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 am

Standing up, I crossed my arms, and stared down at the ground. Moving my gaze through the crowd slowly, I met the eyes of each citizen, my steely gaze meeting their curious and frightened looks. My heart pounded in my chest, as the answer was hard to find. Realizing that I was holding my breath, I slowly let it out.

"The Bijuu will have to be confined, once more. Looking at the old world, we all know that they ravaged through each Village, leaving a shocking amount of damage. I'm sure no one has forgotten the Nine-tails. However..."

Sighing, I tilted my head upward, to gaze upon the ceiling.

"We can seal them, Jinchuuriki have been used. Several have, of course, been used in the past. And we have thrived.. It's when they got out of control, or were used, shunned, and treated as though they weren't human. They failed in the past because we weren't up front with them, and treated them as less than the heroes they were. Of course, we would build defenses. Why wouldn't we? But if we could stop the problem before it began... Then we would truly be safe."

I looked over them again, nodding.

"This is, indeed, a very tough topic. Every one of the villages would have to have a hand in this, to help save the others. We would all have to have a hand in this. Not only to protect ourselves, but to protect the Jinchuuriki as well. Unity and kindness are the requirements here, along with knowledge. The Villages should all be aware of what they are against, and the possible outcomes..."

Sighing, I bowed.

"I feel as though I have not truly answered this question, but so much needs to be thought over when it comes to it, that one can not blindly go with merely one answer. They must view all choices, and look at the outcomes that may happen."
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:43 am

Tsukasa agreed with every word that was spoken from Finvarre's mouth. He had met Jinchuuriki before, and had been guilty of treating them differently. Though her approach seemed sensible enough, Tsukasa could not help but question her containment methods.

Standing up, Tsukasa closed his eyes and spoke.

"Do we really need to go that far? What right do we have to ask an innocent person to bear the burden of carrying a Bijuu inside of them? Everyone in this village has devoted their lives to protecting it, at any cost. But what happens when this burden is forcibly passed to their children, then on to their children's children?

It becomes an endless cycle, one which spawns hatred from both the Bijuu, and Jinchuuriki. I say instead, that we form a specialized squad trained to deal with the Bijuu should they come to our doorstep. We should also put resources towards building shelters for the villagers, so that they may be spared the wrath of any Bijuu we might incur. We need not provoke the ire of the beasts by trapping them within ourselves.
"

Deciding that his point had gotten across, Tsukasa took his seat once more.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:51 am

As the mediator began his final lecture, time seemed to settle into a slow. The next hour of verses and formality filled answered, coated with the unspoken desire for authority flashed by. The mediator rubbed the back of his hands, frowning at the pain within his muscles.

"As I have grown weary, I sure you all agree that this summit needs to come to a conclusion". The mediator chuckled, as poor humor was the perfect response. "We have barred down to the last question in determining the village head of the Hidden Leaf. After all of the responses here have been recorded and written, the jury shall meet to decide the Hokage until the next summit".

"In reference to the group of shinobi, shrouded in mystery that destroyed our world nearly seven years ago. They have many titles: The rogues, the organization, and most namely, the Akatsuki. We have no way to either confirm nor deny the current survival of these threats, so we must take them into indefinite consideration".

"As we must assume they still exist, the question begets an answer. How do you passively respond to this group, as we do not know their location or even if they are still alive. Also, if they are confirmed to live, what will you do in immediate and long term response? As this question is cut into several parts, it will take time to consider. Let us have a recess assembly to give our candidates time to contemplate their answers".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 am

After I had spent some time in my thoughts, for it was a touchy question, indeed, I thought being in possession of a solution. It seemed fairly correct to me, but, in the end, it would be up to the jury and people to decide.

"Investigation would have to be led in order to determine if they truly have returned or not. Although it is a matter of great danger and no one might know about who they are, it is imperative to remain realistic. This is not a task that the Hidden Leaf can execute on its own. A partnership with the other villages is more than wished, for unity brings strength.

Akatsuki fuel themselves on the fact that the villages are divided, all hesitating to turn towards another for help in fear to be betrayed. I say, the only way to break this is to tend our hands towards the others to help and collaborate.

I do not say that the Hidden Leaf is weak nor that it does not stand a chance against these evil-doers; all I am doing is point out that we should do all we can in order to make the balance tilt in our favor, and that implies solid bonds and collaborations. Of course, gathering up our own resources and defenses is imperative, but, in order for everyone to finally be safe, a meeting of all nations and villages to discuss that threat would have to be imposed.

Such is my opinion, as to what should be done concerning the Akatsuki's case."

I sat back on my chair, tired of standing up. I did not wish to strike fear in the hearts of anyone currently here, but I knew that, in the end, I had spoken the truth. It was now up to them to make their choice, after hearing the others' ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Well... Taking the knowledge I know, and the knowledge he just presented... I tought for a moment, a few thoughts floating up, and then I said, "Well.... Wakitaro speaks the truth, we do need to band together with the other villages, just like he said, I really can't say much... yet, if they do attack, and they do come back, we MUST be prepared, which is why I say have a bit of an increased guard, at least until the village is fully built. As, Until it is, we can't say we have a full.... chance at defending against them." I say, then taking a deep breath in, I continue.

"The fact stands, if they live, they are a lethal group of Nin that can't be taken lightly, if we ever did, we would be killed instantly. As of the second, we know nothing, beyond how they fuel themselves, beyond that we need to investigate, we need to be ready, be ready mentally, and physically. We are not weak, we are strong. We can beat them... maybe not alone, but, did just 1 person build this Village? No, we all did, which is why, we all need to defend against the Akatsuki."

After rambling on a bit in the end, I said what I said, and really, I couldn't say much, if anything, more then already said. The man, whose name is Wakitaro, had put together a plan, which is of course brilliant, but, we also must be prepared... in other ways but military wise...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Election (Story Line)    Hokage Election (Story Line)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Election (Story Line)
Page 1 of 1