NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus I_vote_lcapRank please, Jaces Jutsus I_voting_barRank please, Jaces Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Rank please, Jaces Jutsus I_vote_lcapRank please, Jaces Jutsus I_voting_barRank please, Jaces Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Rank please, Jaces Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Rank please, Jaces Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Rank please, Jaces Jutsus   Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_Nirvana_Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Barricades

Jutsu name: The Mirage of arrows.

Jutsu style:Genjutsu

Effect:He fires one or two arrows, which he augments to seem like 10 or more each. Only the true arrows can hurt the people though.

Example: He fired off an arrow, and then acivated his Genjutsu, The Mirage of arrows. As they hit the ground, most dissipated, while the one arrow he actually shot landed at his opponents feet.

Jutsu name: True Nirvana

Effect: This Genjutsu that makes it seem like the targets wants and dreams were there, but then everything would go wrong, stuff would start flying, and everything. The stuff would be kunais or ninja stars. To activate this, He needs skin or clothes contact.

Example:After doing the needed handsigns, he grabbed his opponents wrist, and activated the Genjutsu, being how he reacted, he figured that the guy was a perv. He threw a few Kunai and the man ducked and dodged.
Code:

Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Rank please, Jaces Jutsus   Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:14 am

Nirvana: C

Mirage of Arrows: C

True Nirvana: C

Mental Barricades: To be determined
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Rank please, Jaces Jutsus   Rank please, Jaces Jutsus EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Illusion:_Descending_Hell_Technique

Jutsu name: The Internal Fear

Effect: It shows their greatest fear from inside their heart. This could be used after Nirvana to touture, but he won't use it like that.

Example: After doing the needed hand signs, he activated the jutsu with the grasp of his opponents wrist. He smiled as he let go. The man seemed to claw at his skin, which he didn't know what that meant.

Jutsu name: A Drowsy Day

Effect: A much stronger version of The Temple of Nirvana, makes his opponent drowsy, and if the opponent falls asleep, has nightmares. This doesn't require skin contact, although it does requim a few hand signs and stilness

Example: He was hidden behind a wall. He had been waiting for a while and did the hand signs. He waited a moment after the hand signs and then hear a yawn, he knew it had worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank please, Jaces Jutsus   Rank please, Jaces Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank please, Jaces Jutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Jutsu/Puppet Creation-
Jump to: