NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Kage Election (Story line) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Kage Election (Story line) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Kage Election (Story line) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Kage Election (Story line) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Kage Election (Story line) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Kage Election (Story line) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Kage Election (Story line) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Kage Election (Story line) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Kage Election (Story line) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Kage Election (Story line) I_vote_lcapKage Election (Story line) I_voting_barKage Election (Story line) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Kage Election (Story line) I_vote_lcapKage Election (Story line) I_voting_barKage Election (Story line) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Kage Election (Story line)

Go down 
+3
Dann432432
Aegis
Corren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Kage Election (Story line) Empty
PostSubject: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

As per the story line, the Kage Election is upon us! For six years, the Konoha village has been monitored and controlled by a select few (NPC) officials to help direct the construction of the New Leaf. Now, since the village nears completion, it is time for the Hokage to be named.

Anyone ranked Chunin or above can apply for the Hokage Exam, if they meet certain criteria.

-Character age must be eighteen+
- Can't be evil (C'mon, let's save the Danzo crap for later).
- Must be decently active
- Decent level of maturity. We don't want a Kage who can't run things!

How it works

If you wish to apply to be Kage, you must post an application. You will comment on this topic giving the name of your character, age, a small paragraph on why you wish to be Kage. Also, post the link to your Graded character.

If your application is accepted, you will be P.M'd. Tell NO ONE. It's A SECRET. IF YOU'RE CHOSEN, TELL NO ONE. SERIOUSLY, GUYS. It makes things more fun. Once you're accepted and all of the participants have been chosen, a topic will be created with all of the participants, and one to two Admin/Mods who do not have a character participating.

The participants will be in character, and will recognize being a part of the election. It will be like a presidential debate. You will be asked questions, and be judged by the Admins/Mods who will be acting as NPC characters to judge the Kage. There is a secret system the Admin/Mods will abide by to judge the characters. Whoever has the most points at the end of the topic wins. However, Genin and lower ranked members CAN VOTE FOR A PARTICIPANT. Their vote gives the participant of their choice bonus points.

Apply now!
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 am

As of now, all ranks can apply.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:27 am

Takumi,
age 19 years.

To be Hokage, is not my dream; though it is the dream of many. I never have wished for the power or the control, the money or the influence as so many others have. I wish only for the single chance, the only chance I may ever have, to truly protect my people from those that mean them harm. I wish to be the stalwart leader, ever ready to make the decisions and actions necessary for my people to be protected.To be considered and accepted for the post would not be an honor, but a solemn and arduous duty; one I shall accept willingly.

http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net/t40-takumi
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:19 am

Jace
Reason to Be Hokage: While it is partly his dream, he wants to do it for the fact that he can save people. He want's to be able to work with the people of the village, to connect with them in a way unlike before. He would be willing to die, yet he would be smart and try to save everyone, and the village. He wouldn't be blind to the dangers of the small things, and take outside threats seriously. He would be a strict leader, yet, when needed give his people a break so that they don't run out of energy entirely and are unable to defend the village. This is why he wishes to be Kage. To be a hero, to be a savior, and to be helpful for once.

http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net/t117-jace-keander
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Nikolai Forge
18 years of age
I do not wish to become Hokage for the sake of publicity, but for the sake of helping the townspeople. You name it, I'll do it. Put me in charge, and I will make sure you are safe. I will protect you at all costs, even if it means my life is taken. I will enforce my rules sternly, but not to the point that I am oppressing you. I will take all problems seriously, inside or outside the town. If you vote me as Hokage, I wish to not be regarded as a hero, nor a savior. But I wish to be known as an ordinary man who looks out for fellow people.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:16 am

Name: Emilio Nagasaki
I wish to be Hokage for reasons.
In all serious, I wish to be Hokage, so I may provide my villagers the support they need. To be a protector, a teacher, and a pillar of strength. I know the importance of rules, but I also know the power of emotions, and understand at times rules must be cast aside. I will not dawn this title to rise above the masses, but rather to see eye to eye with them and possess the power to help them. I am not promising to put my life on the line for every citizen, because that is unrealistic and sadly I am needed more than them. But I will try my greatest to ensure that a situation like that never arises and if it does I will go to my greatest extent to assist them. I am not promising to be the greatest Hokage, but I am promising to be the best shinobi I can be. If chosen I will gladly lead the village with valor, wits, and a bunch of trusted others behind me. *Drops mic even though that wasn't the speech section*

http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net/t56-emilio-nagasaki-graded#196
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Finvarre Yuki
Nineteen years old

I realize that I am inexperienced. That I may not look like much to your eyes. But I'm a hard working individual. I read whatever is handed to me, and listen to what people ask of me. I try to live up to what people view me as, and will do this here as well. I realize that my name is.. Unnerving, but no matter what, I am here to help the people who helped me. Konoha has been generous to me, and I wish to give back to them. As Hokage, I would listen to the problems and wishes of the people, and help them any way I could. No problem would be too big for me, or too small. I understand that this means that I will be busy, but I will take that in stride. I'm not someone who wishes to be idle. The people of Konoha deserve a leader, and I wish to help them. While I may not seem like much, I will do my best to serve them. I wish to improve the village, to take out the problems, the dark corners, and to build upon them. Hokage doesn't mean power, it means responsibility. The responsibility of the people whom you serve, and who put you into that position. Even if I do not win, I would wish to serve the Hokage, and guard the person who is to lead the village.

-bows-

I am here, to serve.

http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net/t34-finvarre-yuki
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 am

Wakitaro Saiken
Twenty years-old

People here might not know me, and I would be surprised if anyone knew who I was, but I believe thatthis does not matter as to elect a leader to anything. I come from a land far away, a land that suffered the pain of destruction and the joy of regrowth. Despite my young age, the people agreed to name a group of my friends and I to help them recover from the pain and heal their wounds. I am from the people and the people named me to lead it through it all. I believe a true leader should not be someone born in the highest ranks of society, but rather someone born amongst the people itself. Only then would that person be able to truly understand the needs of the one he is guiding. While most would walk the path of Power, I choose the path of Wisdom, for what good is a man almighty if he can not make decisions?

Ever since I arrived in this village, I met the people and learned it's ways. A lot of your culture is the same as mine, and the people's needs are the same as my own. As Kage, I would not waste my time in a splendid manor while the people hungers and suffers. I would stay by its side, living amongst it and share its pain and joys. To listen to the people is my priority, for the true right to rule does not come from a single person. It comes from an entire nation.

Would I not be chosen, I willingfully propose to share my knowledge with the person who will be, thus sharing the experience I gained through time. If such is that person's wish, I believe he or she would be able to find me.

*Nods politely*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Election (Story line)   Kage Election (Story line) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage Election (Story line)
Page 1 of 1