NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Jury stands (Story Line). I_vote_lcapJury stands (Story Line). I_voting_barJury stands (Story Line). I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Jury stands (Story Line). I_vote_lcapJury stands (Story Line). I_voting_barJury stands (Story Line). I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Jury stands (Story Line).

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Jury stands (Story Line). Empty
PostSubject: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:25 pm

This is where everyone not an applicant will be posting. As the Jury, you will be asked questions on your opinions, as well as to have the Jury create questions for the Mediator to ask in the Hokage topic. You may post in turn as if speaking to each other, yet your words will only reach the main topic when asked a question in this topic by the Mediator. It'll be the Mediator's job to transfer questions over. Enjoy, and begin posting!
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:58 am

Zechs sat one row ahead of the last, his mask was not present on his face, nor was his sword, he was confident this event would be peaceful, his arms were crossed and his head was down, although he was aware of his surroundings, he decided to focus on the candidates' speeches and listen.

"They are all determined.. Lack of spirit is not present in the souls of these Shinobi, that's good. They are all set on the protection and prosperity of this village, but their methods.."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:39 pm

I sat arms folded. This will be a long debate I say to taka, looking at the people up sitting at the table, listening to their introductions and reasons.

Yes, and boring. More then likely. he replied, I could feel his want to be out and about, soaring through the sky.

This is important, taka. We have to be here. I say to him, though secretly I agreed.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 am

Suzuha sat in the front, her arms and legs crossed while rubbing the skin of her right cheek with her left hand. The candidates all seemed to be willing to serve as Hokage (wonders why there hasn't been one yet). Suzuha felt sympathy for some of them. Pity for some of them. And the rest she yawned at.

But her fellow jurors and she will nitpick all of them and choose the best one.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:05 pm

I looked up, noticing one of them right away.
So, he decided to run did he, wakitaro... what is your game? IU said to taka as I crossed my arms. His entry into this race was not a split decision.. no he wanted something, perhaps he simply is using everything at his disposal to find his cure.

I think that would be most likely, anything he did in his past is in his past, same as you..
Taka said pointedly.
point taken, friend I replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Augusto looked at each of the participants closely and had no idea of who would be Hokage. From what it looked like Augusto was the youngest shinobi in the jury which was kinda cool in a sense. He sat in the second row, in the second chair."Interesting..." Augusto thought as he wrote down somethings on a piece of paper. "They all seem like great leaders." Augusto whispered to a nearby member of the jury.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 pm

I looked up, startled to hear someone speak to me. "Oh aye, but I believe the man in the mask and the girl are the two to watch in this." I said to him, offering a hand.
"Takumi, by the way" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Hayate perched his elbow on the side bleacher. His eyes were relaxed, and completely in control. His ears heard every word these applying children uttered, and he judged them with such severity, not a single one of them deserved to be Hokage. However, he let the matter digress.

Hayate chewed on the side of his cheek in pseudo boredom, listening to the small talk of his fellow jurors.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:38 am

*Posting order* Gilgamesh, Aegis, V, Aj16amc, Corren. From here, Gilgamesh will post.

Last edited by Corren on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 am

Zechs looked over his shoulder from the hunched position he took, noticing two other participants converse with each other. Rolling his eyes, Zechs dismissed them; fixating his vision back on the candidates.
  Albeit, while their words and methods were true and efficient, Zechs could not set his final verdict on either of them. "Perhaps the ideas the others have will be superior.."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:30 am

I sat there leaned back in the chair listening to answers and questions and wondering if these words were the same as actions. it seems that all we shall hear is what they have to say, nothing more, hunh taka? I asked him, hoping for an opinion. I'm afraid we will have to observe closely, watch for facial expressions and in wakitaro's case, body movement to betray real feelings he replied.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:54 am

"Well... Such politics. Dwarfed and persecuted by the forming of personal experience".

A man appeared in the jury stands, almost completely unnoticed. He was a handsome man, young but exuding an aura of seasoning and experience. His eyes were striking; a piercing green that drew attention as a flame did for a moth.

The man turned towards the conversing couple, and put a hand on each of their shoulders firmly. "I trust your intentions as jury are somewhat pure, my friends".

Emeric sat back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 am

Augusto sat back and tried to think about who the kage would be. "Can't believe I get a say on what happens in the future..maybe I'm not cut out to do this..but hey they did pick me.." Augusto thought. He start playing with his cap to try and avoid any conversation.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:31 am

Suzuha squinted at the contestants, picturing each of them in a Hokage hat under Hokage robes on a morning day in ront of an immense crowd of shinobi, which Suzuha would be a aprt of. She imagined with intense detail who would looked well under those, and how she would feel if she saw the contestant in the Hokage position.

She squinted, having a few contestants in mind of which she is interested....

Honestly this should go faster..... she thought to herself, quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury stands (Story Line).   Jury stands (Story Line). Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury stands (Story Line).
Page 1 of 1