NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
ALL ADMINS MUST READ I_vote_lcapALL ADMINS MUST READ I_voting_barALL ADMINS MUST READ I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
ALL ADMINS MUST READ I_vote_lcapALL ADMINS MUST READ I_voting_barALL ADMINS MUST READ I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

ALL ADMINS MUST READ

Go down 
+2
Dann432432
Coolaustin18
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

ALL ADMINS MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 am

I know that it's been a few days of me playing but I would Like to thank all of you for everything corren thank you for the presents and everything else you do, Rae thanks for all the codeing as I have been told you do. Aegis I have no idea what you do but you recruited me and I thank you  And other admins just heave my thank you topic and cyber and Gil this is the party ok. But if I had 1 thing to name all the admins I would say best thing this game as to offer and no I'm not sucking up its true thank you.

Corren after you told me about the presents how hard it is and the system your working to hard so this is for you and the other admins this is open to anyone so go ahead and post and I know a lot of you agree with me on this so thank you from all of us.

Last edited by Coolaustin18 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 am

After I laughed for a few seconds, I shall answer it, Thank you everyone for taking time that you could be using, and spending it with us, Thank you Rae for the coding you do, Thank you Corren for putting both up with my shit, and doing the codes for the presents, in which I will use tommarow, and also Aegis, The fact that you help people, and tend to know what the hell you're doing, I'm super happy with.

Along with those facts, and that you deal with me of all people, from the bottom of my giant ass heart, I thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 am

You've all put endless efforts into this and are able to continue after all that has happened, that shows true skill and devotion, something that has grown thin nowadays.
  The site and how it is currently has shown your skills and time to this place have not been wasted, and with the time it has been around and what you all have accomplished can truly show this place will prosper.

May it be said here and now that we truly are grateful for you guys! You have taught us all valuable things, be it writing related, or advice about dealing with life; you have all helped us through tough situations. Thank you, @.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:14 pm

For starters, thanks for putting up with my bullshit all these days. I really appreciate it. I've been here since the original NaruPG, and I've seen nothing but excellence. I appreciate all the help you have given me because if this were just another RP site, I'd probably be on my own. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 am

What do i do.. well let's start with what i don't.

I don't make topics or rules, or ban jutsus op
I don't make story topics or events in the spring.
I don't sit around thinking of stuff to bann.
I don't sit and say what a good clan i'm in.

don't know why that part is in poetic verse but it get's the point across.

No what I am is a CB mod I monitor the chat box and generally enforce the rules. I'm also a grader of jutsus and applications and such. Also.. I'm a healer and listener, a singer and a poet... I care about this site more then many know and would fight to the death to protect it. I want each and every person here to succeed far beyond what they even hope to attain. I want everyone to be happy here and feel welcome...

that's what i do here.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Now, i'd just like to say that i never really liked admins. That was until i joined NaruPG. Well, you guys do SUCH an amazing job with everything, be it the CB (yes, i mean you Aegis-san), site design (Rae) Story (Corren) and just anything in general (everyone else i didn't mention.You guys are awesome, but another thing i really like is that, unlike other admins in other sites, you guys also feel like friends and members, rathr than site-police.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS MUST READ   ALL ADMINS MUST READ Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL ADMINS MUST READ
Page 1 of 1