NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Present receival! (Read explanation) I_vote_lcapPresent receival! (Read explanation) I_voting_barPresent receival! (Read explanation) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Present receival! (Read explanation) I_vote_lcapPresent receival! (Read explanation) I_voting_barPresent receival! (Read explanation) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Present receival! (Read explanation)

Go down 
+6
Octocactus
Naga
CyberTurtle77
Gilgamesh
Aegis
Corren
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Present receival! (Read explanation) Empty
PostSubject: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 am

Santanobi has ninja'd even the most ninja of ninjas. He has left presents for every single Shinobi in every village without being caught. Below, there will be a list of everyone's presents. Here are the rules:

1. No QQ about what you got
2. No QQ about someone getting more than someone else
3. No QQ about what you DIDN'T get
4. No asking for a present change
5. No asking for more presents
6. No giving presents to someone else
7. You must redeem your presents by the end of January

Receiving rules:

When getting your presents, you will be PMd the redeem codes after you post in this topic, explaining IN CHARACTER, one or all of your characters receiving their presents. This means, if you got a Character Slot, then Hayate will open his box and find something he has never seen before. If you got Chakra, explain your character opening a box to find a box of really weird looking liquid.

Lucine
-Character Slot #IV
-Chakra Pot (Value 50)x2
-~500.00

Dann432432
-Character Slot #III
-Chakra Pot (Value 75)x1
-Kage Keyx1

Aegis
-Kage Keyx2
-General Keyx10
-Blackmarket Pass

Gilgamesh
-Chakra Pot (Value 50)x3
-Kage Keyx1
-Blackmarket Pass

Naga
-Chakra Pot (Value 75)x1
-Revival Stone (Self-Use)x1
-Declaration Extension (Value seven days)x2

Wakitaro
-Chakra Pot (Value 50)x2
-Kage Keyx1
-~1,000.00

Octocactus
-Kekkei Genkai Creation Passx1
-Chakra Pot (Value 50)x2
-Jutsu List Expansion (Value 3)x1

Cyberturtle77
-Psuedo-Genin (See Corren for details)x1
-Chakra Pot (Value 50)x1
-~500.00

Aj16amc
-Character Slot #III
-Kage Keyx1
-General Keyx10

Happy Holidays!
                                                 'The TNNaruPG Staff
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am

I opened the box handed to me by the strange ninja, such a nice fellow to give us gifts on the snowy night. Inside were several silver blanks with code symbols written on them, two that were made of gold and one made of jet, a black crystal. I wondered what they could be for.. the silver had key written on the, the gold kage and the black blank had nothing inscribed on it, just a symbol of the scorpion. I watched the strange man hand out the other gifts and knew they must be precious. "Thank you, you strange man" I said to myself..
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 am

Kuro Volk stood with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, only opening one to look at a peculiar shinobi, and a box in hand, gestured out toward Kuro. "An offering?" He thought to himself as he took the box and watched the strange man move on with more treasures in hand.

"How odd.."

He opened a box to see a strange liquid, he gazed upon it, looking at his reflection from it and made many guesses on what it could be. "Hm, weird.." He dismissed his first gift and moved on to his next ones, a golden key, mesmerized by the shining beauty he couldn't take his eyes of off it, but the black object he held in his other hand caught his attention.

"Hm, these are interesting to say the least.."

He fixated his vision on the man who had given him the gifts and scoffed, concluding everyone should be giving him gifts like these.

Last edited by Gilgamesh on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:35 am

Sumaru had the presents in hand and tilted his head for he was confused. He said to himself "A gift is a gift might as well open it..." Sumaru opened the first gift and it was money. "Cool" he opened the next gift and it was a weird blue liquid that entered his body. "Ummm was that Chakara?" He opened the final box and saw a ninja headband and he got exited. He picked it up and said "Thank you... who ever gave this to me..."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 am

Yuven sat in his room, staring at three boxes wrapped in red and white paper. Two of the boxes were quite big, whilst one of them-the one in the middle-was tiny. Eager to learn what he had recieved, Yuven picked up the first box, unwraping it rather viciously. In it, he sawa ractangular piece of wood with a code inscribed on it. Wierd, wonder what it's for. He put it in his pocket and went on to the next box, the other big one.

This time unwrapping it slowly and carefully, Yuven finished after a while. Inside this box, he saw a pot containing peculiar-looking liquid which reflected the dazzaling light of the moon. He recieved a strange sensation from the liquid, and decided to leave it in the table for a while.

For a moment, he gazed at the mysterious, tiny box in the middle. He picked it up, shook it a little close to his ear, and proceeded to unwrap it. Now, it wasn't actually a box, more like a little bag. He opened it, searching for anything he could find. I'll be honest with you, he was kind of disappointed when all he found was a stone. But, that feeling left him when he touched the stone. It was as if it emitted life energy itself. He put it on the desk with the other presents, wanting to know what they were sometime soon.

"Thanks Santanobi," he whispered.

Back to top Go down
Octocactus

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Furaibou returned from the Konohagakure town square to his apartment in Kirigakure. Once he got inside, he sat on his knees and started meditating, waiting for Shinobi Claus to arrive. As he heard his door being opened, a handful of present boxes appeared from nowhere next to his workshop. Heading there, he opened the first one, which contained two identical small pots, filled with a strange liquid. The pot felt quite relaxing to hold. He put the pots in the table at the living room, and proceeded to open the next present. Inside the next box, there was a scroll. Opening it, Furaibou read about the Balmung clan's Kekkei Genkai, how to obtain it, activate it, and use it. He stored the scroll inside a locker at his workshop area. Eager for the last gift, he opened the box, finding a small device. The instructions that came along with it said that it had to be inserted inside the ear, earning the user a one-time-only memory increase. Furaibou decided to use the extra soace in his mind for new jutsu, as it seemed the best thing for him to use it for. After using the device, he threw it away.

"Well... At least I got some decent presents this year", he thought, as he drank the liquid contained inside the pots.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Augusto had just finished eating his delicious food when his name was called. "Hm..weird.." he muttered. The boy walked to a man who held a box which was wrapped to perfection in blue and yellow wrapping paper. "Thanks.." Augusto said, bowing to the man as he took his gift. "I really don't wanna ruin the wrapping but...whatever!" he said to himself. His hands started to move and the box was now unwrapped. In the box was another box but this one was different, it was a wooden box that held 5 golden keys and a wooden pendant. "Nice, not what I expected though.." Augusto murmured. He was happy with his gift and wanted to say thank you to Santanobi.

Kenku was roaming through the village to observe the scenery as he heard about it from other villagers when he saw presents underneath the giant tree. He narrowed his eyes and saw his name on a box. "A present for me, strange.." Kenku thought. The black-haired nineteen year old didn't hesitate to open the box which contained his gift. Five containers that held keys were in the box but what caught Kenku's eye was the giant golden key underneath all the other keys. "I did say I didn't believe in the Shinboi of Christmas but forget I said that! Thank you Santanobi!" Kenku thought.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:34 am

"Yuki, Finvarre!"

Hearing my name sent a start through me, as the weird Shinobi that had been giving presents motioned me forward. Walking toward the decorated tree, I awkwardly took the boxes that were given to me. Upon closer examination, Santanobi reminded me of someone...

Shaking my head, I sat down and opened my presents.

Eh?

An odd glass pane was unwrapped, and reflected the light. Setting it in my lap, I looked closer- only to see bright blue light in the middle.

I wonder what this could be...

Shaking my head, I opened a vase-like wrapping, and saw blue liquid.

---

"Okami, Lucine!"

Huh. I guess you do get Christmas, Lucine.

Walking to the front, I kept my head down. The heated gazes of my aunt and uncle bored into my back, making me hide behind my hood. Stepping up to Santanobi, I looked at him carefully- exchanging a small glance.

"Thank you..."

My voice was quiet, but I could see the mans lips quirk a bit, as he handed me the two gifts. Walking back to my spot, I caught the eyes of my furious ex-family, and then the eyes of my caretaker. Takumi's warm smile made me stand up straight, and remember that I didn't have to deal with them anymore. Sitting next to him, I opened the smaller gift first.

450$? Not bad.

Agreed, Sansuke.

Smiling, I pocketed the cash and opened the vase-like gift that I've seen many people recieve. Like them, Blue liquid sloshed around a bit.

Hmm....
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:25 am

I woke up early, unable to sleep correctly. I put my Mask back on my head and walked through my hotel room when I noticed three boxes next to the window. Had someone entered during the night?

I examined every corner of the room, making sure there was no trap, then examined once more the boxes. Carefully, I took one closer and read my name on it. Getting ready for anything, I opened it, only to find two vials inside, filled with a somewhat red and blue liquid. Further examination would have to be done on what those substances were.

Turning my attention on the other boxes, I opened them both at the same time: one had a Silver Key, with "Kage" written on it, and the other contained some money. A quick headcount revealed the ammount to a thousand.

Both grateful and suspicious, I wondered who could have given me those presents. Such a tradition was, by far, more rare in my homeland.

"Whoever you are, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 am

After my nice sleep, I got up, and went into the middle of my home, towards my tree. I saw the presents under, and knew that Mr.Shinobi Claus dropped some gifts off. I knew that I asked for a few things.

He opened the first one and saw a pot, with liquid, and he also heard about it being Chakra, so he drank it.

He opened the Second gift, and saw a pole, and took no mind, and placed it away.

He then looked at the third one, and unwrapped it to see a Key, with the word Kage on it, and it was silver, so he placed it to his side, pleased with his presents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present receival! (Read explanation)   Present receival! (Read explanation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Present receival! (Read explanation)
Page 1 of 1