NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Yuven VS Indigo EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Yuven VS Indigo EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Yuven VS Indigo EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Yuven VS Indigo EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Yuven VS Indigo EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Yuven VS Indigo EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Yuven VS Indigo EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Yuven VS Indigo EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Yuven VS Indigo I_vote_lcapYuven VS Indigo I_voting_barYuven VS Indigo I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Yuven VS Indigo I_vote_lcapYuven VS Indigo I_voting_barYuven VS Indigo I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Yuven VS Indigo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naga

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 pm

(OOC: Just so you know, i'm tired, so my posts will be SHORT!!!)

Yuven stood in the centre of the training stage, waiting for his opponent.

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:42 pm

(Rawr)

Indigo sauntered in, looking for Yuven, and locked eyes with him, "So, You want to be my opponent? Ah, This shall be a good battle, I do not doubt it!" He said, in the first time without truely doubting the words.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Smiling in a smug way, Yuven entered an offencive taijutsu stance. "Agreed, Indigo" he said, nodding slowly. "I'll allow you to make the first move" he said, raising his guard to it's peek.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

As he saw the Offencive Taijutsu stance, he got into one as well, and jumped out at Yuven, aiming a jump kick at the boys head.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Instantly, Yuen activated his Byakugan and pushed Indigo's leg to the right, making the kick pass his head. Afterwads, at point blank rangee, Yuven aimed two swift strikes at two of his chakra points located near his chest with his gentle fist.

Chakra:420/425
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:00 pm

As the strikes hit, Indigo staggered back, and got into a defencive position, "Not... Bad, I was right then." Indigo waited for a strike to happen so he could counter it.

390/400
Back to top Go down
Naga

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Laughing, Yuven begins to charge chakra in his index finger. Carefully, he aims at a chakra point near indigo's right arm, pin-pointing the exact location of the dot. "I hope you know i'm not limited to just taijutsu" Yuven said, smirking and thrusting his hand foward. Instantly, a small bullet shot at the chakra point, travelling at an incredibly fast speed.

Chakra: 390/425
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Indigo sighed quickly doing handsigns, and the earth opened below him, "Earth Style: Hiding Like a mole Technique!" He sank into the earth beggining to travel behind Yuven, but not showing it

375/400
Back to top Go down
Naga

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 pm

He doubted his opponent knew this, but his Byakugan allowed him to see beneath the earth. Thus, he knew excactly were his opponent was. "Let's see how long you can stay under there.

He jumped foward, moving away from his opponent, and then swiftly throwing a kunai with an exploding tag to the location of Indigo.

Chakra: 385/425
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:43 pm

He sensed the movement, and moved away, avoiding the exploding Kunai. He then decided to come up onto the earth, and Looking at Yuven, He said, "Earth Style: Earth River flow." The earth become a soft mud in which fell under Yuven at an instant, and then Indigo smiled, "Don't you underestimate me now."

350/400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuven VS Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuven VS Indigo   Yuven VS Indigo Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuven VS Indigo
Page 1 of 1